who can beat Kami Tenchi?

Topic started by rein on Feb. 7, 2010. Last post by Sonata 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Are there any anime characters stronger then Kami Tenchi? (*note* kami tenchi is a multi-versal level omnipotent. if the character in your mind can't destroy universe's don't put them down. )
Post by Dream (7,101 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Ummm... I can't think of anybody. I can't say the Choushin because they were barely able to contain Tenchi's power when it surged out of control at the end of the third OAV. From what I've seen of anime thus far, he's the strongest being that anime has.
Post by Luffy (166 posts) See mini bio Level 7

If we're being technical, if she wanted it enough, she could will the universe out of existance.
 If we're being technical, if she wanted it enough, she could will the universe out of existance.
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
No, Orihime doesn't even approach this. No one beats Kami-Tenchi, because he's effing OMNIPOTENT. Like TOAA omnipotent.
@Luffy said:
"

"
So what? Is orohime God now? *sigh* these are the reasons i gave up bleach and Naruto.
Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19

I think the ONLY way anyone from anime or comics cann beat kami tenchi is another omnipotent with a few lighthawk wings.
Post by Dream (7,101 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@rein:  I think Luffy's overestimating Orihime. The worst destruction seen from Bleach and Naruto thus far hasn't even been on a planetary scale.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@ReiKai:
@Kurohige:
@rein:
anime i herd of a character   that calls himself the God of all anime dont know of his feats

what feats those Kami Tenchi have
@ssjsuperman said:
"@ReiKai: @Kurohige: @rein: anime i herd of a character   that calls himself the God of all anime dont know of his feats what feats those Kami Tenchi have "

He is a omnipotent or precent mutiversal buster he have just about infident strength, he is massivly faster than light, his has ten lighthawk wings which can cut through ANYTHING and he can make matter out of nothing and the ONLY way to stand a chance  against anyone with just 1 lighthawk wing is with another the guy is pretty much the TOAA of anime.

@Kurohige:
no just by going from what you have said i would but him under the living tribunal    level of power. faster then light if he is a real  omnipotent   he should do everything instantly .

tell me a little more about his power how easly can he but a universe

@ssjsuperman said:
"

@Kurohige:
no just by going from what you have said i would but him under the living tribunal    level of power. faster then light if he is a real  omnipotent   he should do everything instantly .

tell me a little more about his power how easly can he but a universe

"
Yes. Him powering up almost destroyed 4 universes (or more, i only now about those 4), while he was being restrained.
You're thinking Tenchi Misaki who is the Avatar of Kami Tenchi. Kami-Tenchi is THE creator of all things and the Chousin. Kami Tenchi created the Chousin who created the Multiverse in order to try and prove that there exists a being greater than themselves (Kami-Tenchi, because they don't know).
@ReiKai:
ok those are some good feats im going to look for more vs topics with this guy so i know for sure
Kami-Tenchi really doesn't need feats. He's the equivalent of Marvel's TOAA, who is as DC's the Presence, Image's King, McFarlane's Man of Miracles, etc etc. They are THE absolute creators of their series/universe/fiction/etc. There is no beating TOAA. If you wanna go by Avatar Tenchi, then you need the equivalent of that, like Thanos w/HotU (Heart of the Universe), the thing that made him the avatar of TOAA.

@ReiKai:
no someone  needs feats you just cant say hes on TOAA without giving    proof. 

i mean arceus is the one above all in his  universe   but he has no feats to say that he is over other universe craters .

just because you can create or destroy a universe those not make you  unstoppable. 

but i mite not just be understanding you right if there are people in that universe that can create and destroy a multiverse    with the snap of there fingers but yet there is a being that is said to have  infinite power    and could  kill  everyone     with no     effort  that would put him at TOAA    level

@ssjsuperman said:
"@ReiKai: ok those are some good feats im going to look for more vs topics with this guy so i know for sure "

Why? He wins every batlle he is in. The guy cannot die and created everything yet he is not TOAA level he does the exact same things as him.
@Kurohige:
what do you mean by wins every batlle he is in 

you mean like in the show or in verses  topics
@ssjsuperman said:
"@Kurohige: i never seen him win on other sits "

Like what? I doubt you have even seen his battles the only fair one I saw on other sites was Kami tenchi vs TOAA and it was a draw.

@Kurohige:
yes a god those need feats take the god if christianity they say he is omnipotent and all powerful but it took him 6 days to create a universe and had to rest

there are beings in dc that could to that with the snap of their finger and never have to rest. 

im not trying to be a d!ick but this Tenchi dude seems like hes all talk

@ssjsuperman said:

"@Kurohige: what do you mean by wins every batlle he is in  you mean like in the show or in verses  topics "

Both he never lost while in kami tenchi mode in the show or on vs battles on websites the only time he did not win was when he was put against TOAA and it was a draw.  
Whatch the OVA honestly I'm surprised you are just finding this out, it's like saying god needs feats or something. Tenchi has infinite power the guy is on TOAA level but go ahead and believe what you want I guess.    
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel