who can beat ichigo kurosaki?

Topic started by SilverGalford on Dec. 17, 2009. Last post by Alexman113 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Tetsou
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Pretty much done here

and lets  see, Nen Baptism would be funny
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Power Girl
Kizaru
Post by Kou_Leifoh (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Jesus.
Post by taichokage (12,451 posts) See mini bio Level 20
from bleach,

Aizen
Yamamoto
Kaname
Gin
Shinji
Starrk
Baraggan
Kyouraku
Ukitake
Unohana

and maybe

Urahara 

maybe others but these off the top of my head.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@taichokage said:
" from bleach,  Aizen Yamamoto Kaname Gin Shinji Starrk Baraggan Kyouraku Ukitake Unohana  and maybe  Urahara  maybe others but these off the top of my head. "
You honestly think Kaname and Gin could beat Ichigo? After how easily Hisagi put a blade to the resurrection of his former master, I have my doubts.
@AgentJ: that was Kubo being an arse
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Nerx: then again tosen is an asshole, he deserved it

god(s) of comic and manga, pick ANY
@cfatalis: Nobody deserved THAT
@Nerx: tosen deserved everything done to him, his ideology is way fucked up and SELF righteous to boot
@Nerx: You make it sound like he does that sort of thing often. The only comparable instance I can think of was Rukia versus that two headed glass jar thing
Bleach is good but Kubo's a jerk
Post by taichokage (12,451 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@AgentJ said:
" @taichokage said:
" from bleach,  Aizen Yamamoto Kaname Gin Shinji Starrk Baraggan Kyouraku Ukitake Unohana  and maybe  Urahara  maybe others but these off the top of my head. "
You honestly think Kaname and Gin could beat Ichigo? After how easily Hisagi put a blade to the resurrection of his former master, I have my doubts. "
Yeah actually. He's stronger than Komamura and faster than most captains, has high speed regeneration (at will) plus a shinigami and a hollow zanpakutou. In other word, shikai,bankai,vizard mask, and resssurection. He can use any of them he chooses. Also he is immune to effects like kyouka suigetsu. He's pretty dang strong if you ask me.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@taichokage said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @taichokage said:
You honestly think Kaname and Gin could beat Ichigo? After how easily Hisagi put a blade to the resurrection of his former master, I have my doubts. "
Yeah actually. He's stronger than Komamura and faster than most captains, has high speed regeneration (at will) plus a shinigami and a hollow zanpakutou. In other word, shikai,bankai,vizard mask, and resssurection. He can use any of them he chooses. Also he is immune to effects like kyouka suigetsu. He's pretty dang strong if you ask me. "
Ichigo has all of that save for the resurrection and seems to have far more spiritual energy. And beating Komamura? Not a huge deal. Took all of, what, one swing for Kenpachi to send him flying. He may be the second weakest captain in battle.
@Nerx said:
" Bleach is good but Kubo's a jerk "
why? if anything there are shitload of author more shithead than him
Post by hei201 (36 posts) See mini bio Level 8
chuck norris
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

kazuma
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel