Who can beat Barragan?

Topic started by Zelrios on Feb. 28, 2010. Last post by newave 4 years, 7 months ago.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,237 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The truth is, if a pokemon trainer were to find out about Barragan's weakness, an Abra could beat Barragan. He can beat the likes of Stark, Ulquiorra, but if Abra uses teleport, he's a goner. 

That really says something about how stupid his weakness was.  

To beat Barragan, all you need is someone/something that can teleport, or a really, really powerful blast (not including, obviously, reality warping or such other mega powerful abilities). 

Another disgusting truth is that if Barragan were to fight any of the vampires from Twilight, it would end in a draw, since anything immortal cannot be decayed by him.
Post by Morpheus (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@GIRUGAMESH: How does an Abra beat Barragan?

Do you have any proof that the vampires wont be decayed, and respira isn;t his only power and ability.
@Morpheus said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: How does an Abra beat Barragan?  Do you have any proof that the vampires wont be decayed, and respira isn;t his only power and ability. "

Abra teleports into the heart of Barragan. Barragan decays from the inside. End. 

Respira is the only ability shown by him, what else has he shown other than that? And it is stated that respira only decays that which ages. Therefore, if it does not age or decay, respira won't work.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @Morpheus said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: How does an Abra beat Barragan?  Do you have any proof that the vampires wont be decayed, and respira isn;t his only power and ability. "
Abra teleports into the heart of Barragan. Barragan decays from the inside. End.  Respira is the only ability shown by him, what else has he shown other than that? And it is stated that respira only decays that which ages. Therefore, if it does not age or decay, respira won't work. "
we can assume he have the standard hollow ability, and a big fraggin axe, which he can throw at aizen
Post by Morpheus (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@GIRUGAMESH: Since when has an Abra been shown to teleport inside another living being? Even if the trainer was aware of Barragan;s weakness, I doubt it would just teleport it's abra into Barragam. Secondly even iif Abra was teleported into baraggan he wouldn't decay. The only reason he did with Hachi was because Hachi's arm was decaying. so Abra would need to be decayig itself for Barragan to go through the same effects.

Enhanced strength, and speed. Even if respira didn't work, Barragan can still chop them into pieces
Post by JackHammer (58 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Imo, anyone past Tambourine and Tao Pai Pai in Dragonball
@Morpheus said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: Since when has an Abra been shown to teleport inside another living being? Even if the trainer was aware of Barragan;s weakness, I doubt it would just teleport it's abra into Barragam. Secondly even iif Abra was teleported into baraggan he wouldn't decay. The only reason he did with Hachi was because Hachi's arm was decaying. so Abra would need to be decayig itself for Barragan to go through the same effects.  Enhanced strength, and speed. Even if respira didn't work, Barragan can still chop them into pieces "

Then that would be a stupid trainer indeed, to face what is the living embodiment of death in the Bleach universe and not be willing to scarifice one of his pokemon for it. And it would certainly be possible for Abra to be decaying already before teleporting, it's not as if the decaying process is instantaneous. 
Although I will concede I was wrong on the twilight front (I'm kinda glad about that), Barragan could just resort to his axe if need be.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Doraemon could do it with one of his tools

Hao could do it

Gio Gio could do it
Post by Boxer_Joe (307 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Me, Newdeath, Kurohige, Mokujin 
 lol jk but a lot of people.
Post by taichokage (15,380 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@JackHammer said:
" Imo, anyone past Tambourine and Tao Pai Pai in Dragonball "
well yeah that's pretty much true.
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Dragon Ball's 
Babadi - Blows up Barragan (e.g. yamu, spopo and human)
Devilman - Devil Might Beam (kills all with exception of pure hearted)
Guldo - Freeze time and kill or Pin in place and kill
Ginyu - Body Change

& Basically any one with a hax ability that does not relate to time or can remotely harm use like mind rape etc.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
any good db character, the character's in bleach who are stronger, many many others
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Kakashi, Sasuke, Itachi, with Mangekyou Sharingan or Susanoo.
Post by taichokage (15,380 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@MisterShin said:
" Kakashi, Sasuke, Itachi, with Mangekyou Sharingan or Susanoo. "
no.
Enricco Pucci with Stairway to Heaven
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@taichokage said:
" @MisterShin said:
" Kakashi, Sasuke, Itachi, with Mangekyou Sharingan or Susanoo. "
no. "
true no, just no

if anything they are going to die really quickly
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
yusuke hurameshi
Post by sasuke0447 (174 posts) See mini bio Level 8

i thought no one has ever heard of saint seya im glad that people have because its a pretty good show
I wonder how Barragan's respira would put up against styrofoam
Post by newave (102 posts) See mini bio Level 10
  @cfatalis: sorry you asked where is odin....and i had to do this...haha
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel