Who can beat Avengers Assemble/Ultimate Spiderman villians

Topic started by tronboy on Aug. 12, 2013. Last post by Masterofdeath 11 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by XxGin (386 posts) See mini bio Level 8

If ultimate Doom gets a hour prep he can solo all these anime verses

I don't see anyone getting past Surtur also. His easily Odin level.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,246 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@tronboy: whats the deal with the limits and its kinda redundant. First you say only anime then you turn right around and give the only series you can use. So basically what you are saying is that if you want to use lets say Ichigo then that means you can't use his current manga only version? Without the limits of only using anime and those series then I could easily think of plenty of manga only characters or other anime characters that could beat these people.

Post by XxGin (386 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Masterofdeath said:

@tronboy: whats the deal with the limits and its kinda redundant. First you say only anime then you turn right around and give the only series you can use. So basically what you are saying is that if you want to use lets say Ichigo then that means you can't use his current manga only version? Without the limits of only using anime and those series then I could easily think of plenty of manga only characters or other anime characters that could beat these people.

And there are also many who can not. Whats your point? Those are not even high leveled comic characters. There are many comic Characters who can solo all of Bleach.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,246 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@XxGin: Yes I am aware I was just pointing out that it was kinda limiting and redundant. I am saying by those rules you lose people like current Ichigo and current Obito. I am not downplaying comic characters I am just poking wholes in the rules.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel