Who can beat Aquarius Camus in an ice battle? (Part 2)

Topic started by TheRedRose on Nov. 1, 2011. Last post by Asune 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Any character from any fiction or media  
They must be a cyrokinesis  
Durability is off  
Speed is equalize  
Who can possibly beat this God of Ice at his own game? 
Post by Levance (1,846 posts) See mini bio Level 12

What is cyrokinesis?

Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Levance: Ice manipulators, like pyrokinesis is the manipulation of fire

Aplying Mortal Kombat Logic, if sub zero is already freezed then the ice attack of Camus will be reflected by some unknown reason to him. Well just kidding, stupid mortal kombat logic.

How about Kyurem, it reachs temperatures under the zero

@Levance: Under Zero is child play to someone like Camus who uses Absolute Zero temperatures with lesser attacks (That precisely reach absolute zero), then with his stronger attacks like Ice Coffin or Aurora Execution he reaches below the kelvin chart. 

@TheRedRose:Uuups I forgot the absolute part. How about the mortal kombat logic, even if it was in joke it may work

@Levance: Not exactly, just because one is made of ice does not necessarily mean they can resist temperatures lower than what they can make. Even by then an attack that's not even close or is close to absolute zero will be easily absorbed by him... Hyoga was capable of making temperatures -240 celsius which Camus easily ignored.... Also not to mention his diamond dust which is also a destructive attack that shatters opponents along with freezing them.
Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

EoS Hyoga.

I bet you didn't see that coming xD

Vikemon can turn the atmosphere in absolute zero

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Digimon laugh at Absolute Zero. Some of them even drink stuff at that temperature. Still, not voting for them. Voting for:

Tycho's Buster Smash from Diebuster. She can freeze everything in dozens of kilometers area down to absurdly bellow the absolute zero.
- Willyvereb
Here, absurdly below= -1,000,020,000,000 Celsius to be exact

Not only it has all the properties of a regular absolute zero attack, it downright erases anything it comes in contact with due to those awesome temperatures.

Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Isn't -3 or -6 thousand or million temperature hot?

^Not even it's up against Absolute Zero! :)

Post by wkar (171 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The Bandersnatch of Project Arms.

The Bandersnatch
The Bandersnatch
Post by wkar (171 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Iceman of x-men or Aokiji of One Piece

Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@MohsinMan99: Thank you for saving me the effort to make that quote.:p
Yeah, Tycho's Buster Smash is one of the most mind-boggingly powerful ice attacks in fiction.

@willyvereb: Well, something that impressive HAD to be mentioned. I believe everyone on that thread agreed that was the most hax ice attack known in fiction (as of now).

Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@MohsinMan99: Yeah, the only ice attack I remember to be more hax was actually invented by me for Vice RP.
My old character, Keith MacKenzie had an ice spell called Gelu Atra (Black Frost) which froze everything down to absolute zero. Objects, people, spirits, magic barriers or even souls. It was a spiritual black ice attack that froze everything on the meta-physical level.
@wkar: Those two get creamed by Camus, wtf Akoji rofl?
Post by CoolnTwisted2k20 (46 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Ice Man

The dude can liquefy himself and destroy him from the inside out.

@CoolnTwisted2k20: Liquefy = Frozen, yeah... I think turning into liquid is the most retarded thing to do against an opponent who can freeze liquid substances. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel