Whitebeard vs Megatron(Transformers Prime)

Topic started by Haofan123 on Dec. 4, 2012. Last post by Haofan123 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
VS
VS

Megatron has the dark star sabre and the hand of a prime

whitebeard is not hindered by his illness

Both in character

To the death

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,813 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Megatron should win. IIRC he and Optimus where leveling mountains with those sabers.

Post by taichokage (12,610 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Barely heard of this series. I havent been much into Transformers since RID. I felt the quality of the show shot down. Nothing had been as good since Beast Wars. But I have to say just going off that pic, this one looks good. If this Megatron can beat Whitebeard that's pretty major. Out of all previous versions only Cybertron Megatron had that power in my opinion.

@taichokage said:

Barely heard of this series. I havent been much into Transformers since RID. I felt the quality of the show shot down. Nothing had been as good since Beast Wars. But I have to say just going off that pic, this one looks good. If this Megatron can beat Whitebeard that's pretty major. Out of all previous versions only Cybertron Megatron had that power in my opinion.

Speaking as a transformers fan myself, Prime is a masterpiece IMO and i highly reccomend watching it. It has the a quality storyline that hasnt been seen since beast wars and top notch animation

Now, as for th battle, heres feats for megatron:

The above videos showcase his raw combat prowess without the help of the dark star sabre. As for his coveted blade, here is a look at its power:

Optimus uses his own star sabre to slice a mountain in two

And here Megatrons Dark Star sabre proves to be superior to Optimuses in power as Megatron suceeds in shattering Optimus's Star Sabre in a head to head duel to the death, proving his deadly proficiency and the godlike power he weilds with such a wepon at his disposal

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel