Whitebeard vs Gaoh

Topic started by luthluth on Feb. 3, 2014. Last post by GeneralVan 10 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by luthluth (1,784 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

Edward Newgate 

VS  

Four Beast appendage

Whitebeard is free from illness

Gaoh is bloodlusted   

Range 200 meters 

Win by death 

Fight location: 

Post by taichokage (15,470 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Goah is too fast and powerful. Whitebeard would get ripped asunder. I'm not sure his quakes would harm Gaoh to any noteable extent even if he landed one. It tanked Toriko's Kugi punch with barely any damage.
Post by akronawol17 (2,474 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I think the gaoh gets quaked. Whitebeard has shown some pretty nice feats that put him at at least island level, so I think a few big quakes might being it down. But this'd also be better if this were prime whitebeard.
Post by luthluth (1,784 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now
@taichokage: I stripped away WB illness in this battle to lighten things up 
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,085 posts) See mini bio Level 15
I don't even see how a quake would harm Gaoh. And the speed and power would be too much for the old man.
Post by YoungChief (556 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Primebeard may be a different story but we haven't seen him in action yet

Aw c'mon, I know toriko is impressive and all, but saying whitebeard's quakes wouldn't even hurt gaoh? Now that's just stupid. He was tearing an island apart by swinging his arms, and practically oneshot an admiral. And taking away his illness would just make this an even better match. In my opinion whitebeard could win.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,261 posts) See mini bio Level 13

WB's close range quakes may harm it but if he does get close chances are he isn't going to last long, plus Gaoh has ridiculous reactions and would probably just dodge his attacks anyway.

He can send his quakes through it's body just by touching or hitting it, making his quakes have a similar effect as zebra's vibrations. And close range and long range quakes don't have any noticeable differences in power, just that it's easier to hit at close range.
Your argument isn't convincing in the least. How exactly can Whitebeard hit a bloodlust Gaoh assuming the quakes are damaging enough? Speed is a factor here and Whitebeard isn't durable enough to tank a blow from a bloodlust Gaoh.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,261 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@akronawol17: Quakes much like sound waves become less intense as the rate drops which will happen the farther away you are from the attack, it's likely that WB's attack is the same and follows the same rule.

Post by Kobra678 (3,553 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Goah is way faster and stronger. Goah tanking Toriko's kugi punch is pretty impressive, I doubt Whitebeards quakes would do to much damage. Whitebeard loses IMO.

Post by Obito (579 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Whitebeard gets slaughtered.
Online Now
Not before using Akainu to shield the first blow. Then he accepts his slaughter.
Post by othus12 (8,038 posts) See mini bio Level 13

gaoh speed eats his face before he can react. besides his quake wouldnt do anything. even vice admirals survived that. if you want someone on the HST to beat gaoh bring yammamoto or madara. and even then...they may get speedblitzed bad

Thank you. Glad I'm not the only person who knows his quakes wouldn't do jack to Gaoh.
Post by othus12 (8,038 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SpeedForceSpider: yeah, the 30 ren gaoh tanked that time was stronger than the 36 ren that overtook the flow of death falls because toriko mastered food honor and also evolved his cells several times thanks to the meteor garlic, the shining gourami and the bubble fruit. it had several times that potency.

Post by Zerogodlike (1,371 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Gaoh Curb stomps him he has no way to even put a scratch on him.

Post by GeneralVan (2,404 posts) See mini bio Level 11

They both die due to the gravity from Namek.

Gaoh curbstomps otherwise.

Online Now
Bulma was on Namek wasn't she? Also Dende. I don't think these guys would have too much trouble. Also the Gourmet World has varying gravity up to several times higher than normal. Gaoh would be in his comfort zone.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel