Whitebeard vs Captain Yamamoto

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on May 31, 2011. Last post by Jinbeifan1 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,137 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@hitsusatsu11
possibly, but his quakes could take on his powers, theyd be competing very hard the whole time. i think that if WB got close enough he at least be able to maybe maim yamma-gi. of coarse I know yamma is strong, i know he can tank a lot but i believe, in the end, that yes WB would lose this fight but Yamma would be fataly wounded by it as well, so in the battle Yamma would win but I think he would die after WB as well but essentially he wins it
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Jinbeifan1
like i said, number one cuts him in half, whitebeard was easily pierced by sword from ppl far weaker than yamamoto...number one casually cut ayon in half with the utmost ease. & aizen stated that yamamoto was stronger than him, thats why he had to resort to creating an arrancar to defeat yamamoto, not to mention that yamaji can pull off high lvl kido spells off without chanting
@FormerCrimsonKing: yea but im using WB in his prime, when he could use haki to its best he could just block it with that or a quake. and what kido r u referring to?
Post by jarf2 (49 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Jinbeifan1 said:
@FormerCrimsonKing: yea but im using WB in his prime, when he could use haki to its best he could just block it with that or a quake. and what kido r u referring to?
yamamoto can use any 90 lvl kido 
@Jinbeifan1
prime whitebeard really wont make a difference, yamamot has 2000+ years of experience under his belt for one, and  number one 

skip to 7:28 

& the kido i was reffering to was the hado number 96 he used on aizen, besides, he's arguably the best at kido due to weaker captains can pull off high lvl ones easily....& he still has kendo, a high lvl binding spell & then a fire wave should end it, or he could use Jōkaku Enjō  to trap him. Jōkaku Enjō  was powerful that not even aizen could get out of it
@FormerCrimsonKing: trust me, WB could counter number 1 with ease, as he would say, "I am WhiteBeard!" 

I dont see Yamma Gi doing anything like this. and with mantra, I think WB could avoid or even stop a binding spell or jokaku enjo
@Jinbeifan1
how would he avoid a binding spell or jokaku enjo? mantra lets u read ppl's mind...thats it....he reads yamamoto's mind and read: Im gonna use bakudo: 61 & 63. or: im gonna use jokaku enjo....whitebeard has no clue what that is so how would he kno to dodge it?? all he knows is that yamamoto is about to use a technique...& how would whitebeard catch yamamoto with a quake? yamaji could just take off in the air and begin firing
@FormerCrimsonKing: haki doesnt read peoples mind it is a sort of precognition, he would see what the move is gonna do so he can either dodge or block it. for kido hed have to dodge but for jokaku enjo he could quake the fire like he did with akainu's lava. and remember, his quakes dont just affect the earth he can create a shockwave in the air as well which could stop his attacks from the sky, not to mention haki to block it with
@Jinbeifan1
wrong, show me haki predicting when and where and what a non melee attack is gonna do. whitebeard used haki to negate majority of akainu's attacks and quaked him and his attacks.....that wont work on yamamoto's flames unless you can prove it can...i kno it sends shockwaves into the air, but all his quakes that has hit someone were against ppl who never tried to dodge
@FormerCrimsonKing: um ok heres luffy using haki to dodge the laser which is non melee :P 

u dont like that? heres him using haki to dodge a bullet at point blank range 

there u go :)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel