Whitebeard Pirates Vs 4 Heavenly Kings

Topic started by One_Piece_God on June 30, 2012. Last post by othus12 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by One_Piece_God (569 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Could not find a good pic of the 4 heavenly kings.

Battle:

Whitebeard Pirates - Whitebeard, Marco, Ace & Jozu

Moral On

Toriko Charcters can physically harm Ace

Battle At Marineford

No Knowledge

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I give the 4 heavanly kings the upperhand here. Marco is the only one who may surive due to his regeneration. In addition to having great teamwork, they have devastating combo attacks. Sunny and Toriko alone could potentially kill whitebeard, ace(due to intangibility being off) and jozu with one attack if they decide to use their mountain busting combo attack:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/toriko/c153/16.html

and before anyone brings up the speed factor, Toriko should be well into the hypersonic range with his recent feats and the other three kings should be on par with him as well

Post by othus12 (7,300 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

i think that with how they are now the 4 heavenly kings might be able to win... food honor is a really twisted power...and due to gourmet cells their durability is on par with whitebeard im still not sure if they could tank entei or a quake to the chest...also im not sure if toriko can break diamond...i think he can since steel is nothing to him. i can see the 4 heavenly king winning 6/10 due to their teamwork. either that or stalemate 5/10

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Sorry guys I had to bump this. Any of the Kings solo with no difficulty.
Online Now

OMG LOL 9 months ago i said stalemate, today i say stomp in favor of the kings

please next time the fight should be 4 yonko and their crews vs 4 heavenly kings (and i would still put my money on the kings)

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@othus12: You should make that battle bro.
Post by taichokage (14,172 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Wow. I would have said Whitebeard Pirates a few months ago. Needless to say, no longer do I feel that way at all.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,353 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@othus12: the yonkos are most likely in the casual montain range siince Law seems to be, and apparently hes still not strong enough to take one head on :P but even so we havent seen what they all can do yet, so postpone on that fight :P

Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: we have no feats for any of the yonko, i feel like they will be casual island level or a little above. it will be quite a match for the kings.

@othus12: island is bigger than mountain right? But yeah I agree, imagine if they were country level :O XD JK I dont think Oda would overpower them THAT much... hes not a troll like Kubo

Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: yeah island is wayy above mountain...trafalgar's best moves are island level so i think is sensible to say that the emperors should casually do what he did. luffy will eventually be casual island level (just imagine gear second+busoshoku+gear third=red hawk on steroids) i dont think oda will make them country level but he will make them so powerful the whole fight will be felt throughout the new world. im just waiting for that moment!

@othus12: I wonder how Oda will make Luffy Island level? I was thinking of a giant Red Hawk, but it makes me wonder why he wouldnt use it against Noah... maybe it's a work in progress, not sure :P I'm also wondering about Dragon and whether he is Yonko level or not, he's obviously just as notorious, but that doesnt always mean as powerful

Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: id say dragon is at least admiral level (kuma and ivankov were pretty broken and they were just his underlings lol) the elephant hawk should be able to explode at island level IMO. maybe that attack puts too much strees on his body (previously he got knocked unconscious when he used jet gigant shell) and thats why he didnt used it

@othus12: You know who I wish that Oda kept in the manga? Z, because he was an awesome villain in the movie, and I would have loved to see him fight more :3

Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: z was a badass, he had a lot of potential as a character. im still pissed with kizaru : /

@othus12: I know right?! the guy friggin tanked the equivelint of a nuke! that was badass! He might be a picture of how high durability will get further along the line, he was awesome! I made a bleach gauntlet and he pretty much beat everyone in his prime :P lol

Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: it was pretty much a nuke,oh that attack also gives us valuable information about logias, kizaru took it to the face and he shrugged it off like nothing. i guess that proves logias can tank island busters without problems

@othus12: oh for sure, now narutards cant say a bijuu bomb ends it :P I'd say that some of them like the lower tier logia types like sand and mud would, but stuff like lava or fire or light of course are unaffected I suppose.

Post by taichokage (14,172 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think Dragon is the strongest known character even slightly over the yonko. He is foreshadowed so much, and unlike the yonko who as 4 can oppose the world, he alone leads the Revolutionaries and he is called the most dangerous man in the world. Akainu went crazy after he found out that Luffy was the son of Dragon. As for the admiral discussion, all I can say is that I can't wait to see what Fujitara can do. He doesn't appear to follow the logia theme but obviously has some hax power. And given his blindness, his observation haki has got to be out the roof. This arc is looking so good, it will probably be the best since Marineford, maybe the best period. 10/10 on chapter 705.
Online Now

@Jinbeifan1: the intangible logias are usually the most durable. gas,fire,smoke,light,thunder...those are the best logias so far regarding durability those logias shouldnt have any problems shrugging off a bijuu dama.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel