White Beard vs Kenshiro and Ace

Topic started by 18hunt on Oct. 19, 2012. Last post by taichokage 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by 18hunt (149 posts) See mini bio Level 7

At leaf village

Bloodlusted Kenshiro

Start 100ft away on two separate buildings

Post by taichokage (13,326 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Kenshiro makes no difference. If he isn't standing within 5 feet of Whitebeard, he gets all the bones in his body shattered before he can do anything. And of course, Ace would lose in 1 or 2 quakes at the most. Unless Whitebeard were in character. Then he wouldn't quake Ace. He'd just beat him to his senses with a few non quake haki punches and kicks.
Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Lol Kenshiro solos. Musou tensei and near lightning speed, or at least massively hyper sonic. Ki projectiles and shield that protected him from Raoh's attacks that were capable of destroying a entire city. Kenshiro could easily moves fast enough the moment of the fight starts so Whitebeard wont see him and one hit will be the end of him. Or become invincible with musou tensei as stated above.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,949 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

Whitebeard wins.

Post by othus12 (6,840 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Justice said:

Lol Kenshiro solos. Musou tensei and near lightning speed, or at least massively hyper sonic. Ki projectiles and shield that protected him from Raoh's attacks that were capable of destroying a entire city. Kenshiro could easily moves fast enough the moment of the fight starts so Whitebeard wont see him and one hit will be the end of him. Or become invincible with musou tensei as stated above.

BS

@othus12: I am no liar, however the burden of proof lies with the one who made the accusation, no? Well here is his Musou Tensei, a move he can activate the instant he needs to. While fighting Kaioh, Kaioh unleashes an energy field/aura that destroys anything it touches (Well, think of it as those energy barriers DBZ characters use.) Kenshiro uses Musou Tensei and becomes intangible and phases right through it an even fights in it, the only way to counter Musou Tensei is wilth Musou Tensei, which Whitebeard does not have.

And here is Kenshiro using it against Raoh to phase though a aura wave attack and a punch from him:

He can also use it while knocked out and went through a energy blast

And he does have ranged attacks, kamehameha, anyone? lol

As for my hyper sonic claim, we have Eughar, who was able to snap a whip at speeds fast enough to rip people apart, yet Kenshiro was able to catch the whips and tie them together and fling them back at the users face, he did this so fast no one noticed till the whip hit the guy's face. A whip's tip travels over 1,400 feet per second when the whip is cracked -- much faster than the speed of sound, which is about 1,230 feet per second. (744 meters per second) Thus, the crack of a whip is actually a small sonic boom.

Thus making Kenshiro at least mach 8 meaning he is hypersonic.

NOTE: A whip used by a regular human moves at supersonic speed, this guy is way above the likes of a normal human. (the speed should have been around Mach 6 - 8 as calced on the OBD's Metadome.)

Kenshiro also blitzed a guy capable of attacks someone from all directions and attacks all 1,109 pressure points at once, yet Kenshiro blitzed him from several feat away without him noticing:

As for strength Kenshiro also rivals if not surpasses whitebeard. He is Kenshiro punching Falco hard enough to cause a good chunk of landscape behind him to collapse and fissure as well as the sky to slip apart:

As for durability, Kenshiro fought people stronger than when he split the sky, like Kaioh for example, Kenshiro's strongest punch didn't even make him flinch and kenshiro himself admitted her was stronger, yet at the end kenshiro stomped the guy.

Dude, the Asura arc had crazy hax, Musous Tensei destroys matter by simply walking through it. Also, Kenshiro crated after-images BY WALKING at one point.

As for city busting, I don't mean kenshiro can punch the ground and the city crumbles, however, in his fight with Raoh the whole city was tearing apart, also here is proof of shields and flying, watch the first 3 minutes and you will see:

Keep in mind that was early in the series, hell before even that Raoh was strong enough to punch someone in half so hard a giant building a ways behind him split in two from the sheer force of his punch

So in short it is not BS, I have many more scans but I don't think they are needed, Musou Tensei is hax enough to end him, he has nothing to get past it, plus Kenshiro is a hundred feet away? lol hives him plenty of time to use it ans spam far range (Which also make people explode.) Kenshiro takes this.

Post by othus12 (6,840 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@Justice: i didnt think kenshiro was that strong, however, he still cant be compared with whitebeard, much less at 100 ft away, whitebeard may seem slow, but actually he is pretty darn fast, he kept up with admirals including kizaru,and stopped a vice admiral with one hit, he only has to punch in the direction of kenshiro and that would kill him, while kenshiro has to prepare his ranged attack which takes a while (at least more than 5 seconds) so if whitebeard gets serious he would send an island splitting earthquake to kenshiros face. besides ANY strenght feat of kenshiro cant be compared with those of whitebeard, mostly because of the gura gura nomi.

@othus12: Lol yes he can. He doesn't need a feat that is better than his quake when we know he did almost the same amount of damage to a city before his big power ups, lol as you saw Musous Tensei doesn't take any time to activate, hell the opponent doesn't even know until heir attack goes through them, Kenshiro has hyper sonic speed and even faster punching and reaction time. I hope you are not trying to argue that Whitebeard has hyper sonic speed... I don't know what you mean by keep up, Kizarau stopped and then tagged him, I believe Kizaru was the only one of the admirals who was unhurt save for Marco's kick which did nothing. Kenshiro fought a giant devil the same size of John giant and it has super speed as well as a deadly martial art and yet Kenshiro takes him out in one hit.

, unless by one hit you mean strength wise then Kenshiro has many feats like that too, hell, he killed one of the main antagonist, Shin, with one move lol. By ranged atacks taking awhile you mean as long as extending your arms? Whitebeard likes to hold and charge before releasing with that stance of his Kenshiro doesn't do that, you have soon the scans of how fast he is, I mean Raoh before the series could already punch and level a skyscraper, Kenshiro is stronger that Raoh at the end of series one. A simple punch could also do sever damage to Whitebeard, Imean he is able to be hurt by swords and such. The moment Whitebeard moves Kenshiro would have been out of their, Musous Tensei to simply gain some ground and then natural speed to finish him off. Another feat is of him feflecting a dart shooter aimed at someone a few feet behind him before the guy even noticed.

Kenshiro as a child already had above sonic reactions, similar to Luffy when he fisrt entered New World

Also, Kenshiro, while using PASSIVE aura and badly injured, pushed up an entire waterfall, using deadily ki and fully healed that will do some damage with whitebeard:

The only reason this fight is not over near instantly is because Whitebeard is 100 feet away, he wont get past musous tensei nor Kesnhiro's far superior speed and attacks. Kenshiro's attacks are enough to hurt and kill Whitebeard, that's a fact. Kenshiro has too much in his arsenal. Whitebeard loses from Musou Tensei or a punch in his direction of long range attacks or flying around with his shield. Not to mention he will be paying attentions to Ace too.

Did I mention kenshiro can read when the opponent will attack as sort of a precog as well as the consequence of any action he will use? At one point when he was fighting this guy in the sky he aura was was seen taking up a large section of that area

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,278 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Justice:

Kenshiro as a child already had above sonic reactions, similar to Luffy when he fisrt entered New World

Hold up, Luffy have sonic reactions before entered the New World. Around CP9 arc

@Destinyheroknight: By similar I meant that feat of dodging the fake luffy's bullet at point blank. But yes luffy is well above sonic reaction before new World, my bad for the wording.

Post by phantomrant (1,347 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ace is the non-factor here.

Between Kenshiro and Whitebeard: Kenshiro always wins with speed advantage + hax. His Musou Tensei will kill WB, but only if he's faster (which as Justice listed, is a series of speed feats, particularly his whip feat, him intercepting a barrage of arrows aimed at Ryu, and his feat of catching all of those arms from hyoh. There's also him casually dodging/catching crossbow bolts).

However, speed is not an issue here. A 100 feet difference (30+ meters) is going to give Kenshiro enough time and distance to go Musou Tensei before WB can do anything in moving his arms and producing a quake that's going to put him down. After which, pressure point attack or just pass through him.

Online Now
But contrary to popular belief, Whitebeard does have kenbunshoku haki. He'd also have a good shot at downing Kenshiro. Kenshiro is faster, but 100 meters or even a closer distance? There are people faster than Kenshiro in One Piece not the least of whom is Kizaru whom Whitebeard has dealt with.
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@taichokage: Whitebeard did not deal with Kizaru, Kizaru tagged him and was unscathed. Haki wont help against Musou Tensei since he leaves reality all together, and 100 meters plus flying will give Kenshiro enough time, he will be able to attack with ki or simply move out the way, I like whitebeard but he loses here.

Online Now
Touché. I'll let someone else defend Whitebeard then. Haven't watched FOTNS in ages so I neglected a few details.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel