White Beard (One Piece) vs Hideyoshi Toyotomi

Topic started by WhiteLion on Dec. 13, 2012. Last post by WhiteLion 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Yeah! My First Thread Here!

Okay, So who wins this in a battle to the death?

As I'm pretty sure White Beard is more well known than Hideyoshi. Here is a video for his feats.

Post by Stingerrain (389 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Preeeeety sure Hideyoshi takes this with ease.

Post by othus12 (6,705 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Stingerrain: with ease? not in a million years. hideyoshi can fight on par with whitebeard, hell he may be able to win. but only because whitebeard is old and ill. dont forget whitbeard was splitting the sky and tilting the earth and sea, regarding destructive power whitebeard wins. but hideyoshi has more durability and speed. date masamune was a match for him, and he wouldnt be able to take on withebeard one on one.

Post by Fehafare (9,211 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@othus12: Hideyoshi's casaul hand swings are multi-mountain level (same for durability) and his speed is in the triple digits, the only OP characters that don't die in the first second of facing him are the logias.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Fehafare said:

@othus12: Hideyoshi's casaul hand swings are multi-mountain level (same for durability) and his speed is in the triple digits, the only OP characters that don't die in the first second of facing him are the logias.

Woah, lets not get ahead of ourselves here. Ive seen hm do some impressive stuff with his attacks ranging from punching holes in the sky to his super moses punch, but never has he done anything in the multimountain range nor had he taken anything of that calibur and survived as masamune was able to kill him with a much less powerful attack. Hell, whitbeards quakes causie internal damage so hideyoshis durability may be a moot point anyway. Then theres the fact that theres no way he's triple digits hypersonic. Dudes built for strength not speed and his feats have never shown him to move so fast at all. While im not saying that whitebeard wins because he most likely doesnt, Hideyoshi is nowhere near that powerful and this is coming from someone who has watched the enitre series. tiwce.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,429 posts) See mini bio Level 15

based on that video, i just dont see whitebeard winning

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,275 posts) See mini bio Level 14

toyotomi is pretty strong, in fact I'd say he is on level with WB, but whitebeard has more destructive power. sure hideyoshi can tank his first few quakes but whitebeard would get more than a few in. they have similar strength if not WB stronger (deflected a giants blow with one arm and threw another with one arm) the problem would be how long the battle takes. if WB is in his old state he might not be able to finish him off, if its in his prime he can win it

Post by ohgodwhy (1,534 posts) See mini bio Level 11

This is a good first thread, I got to say if this old Whitebeard then he may very well lose after a good fight as Hideyoshi has some very impressive feats and Whitebeard's stamina isn't quite there.

I would like to believe that Whitebeard in his prime would be more than a match for him though.

Post by Fehafare (9,211 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Haofan123: Powerscaling from Masamune and Sanada (and Ieyasu from the game if i remember well). Triple digit comes from Date and Yukimura atmosperic re-entry... after Hideyoshi punched them out of it. Internal damaged pretty much means nothing, unless it's actually concentrated inside of one.

@Fehafare said:

@Haofan123: Powerscaling from Masamune and Sanada (and Ieyasu from the game if i remember well). Triple digit comes from Date and Yukimura atmosperic re-entry... after Hideyoshi punched them out of it. Internal damaged pretty much means nothing, unless it's actually concentrated inside of one.

I would be willing to believe his reactions could be hypersonic, but not his movements. He can jump hgh and react to attacks, but he's not blitzing and neither is whitebeard. Like i said I believe that Hideyoshi will most likely win, but WB still has a chance. Plus nternal damage does indeed mean something ashe would be able to bypass hideyoshis durability that way

Post by Dartz (164 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Haofan123:Not sure about that. It's true that organs have lesser durability, but it wouldn't make sense for his organs not to have scaled up durability in proportion to his bones/muscles. I say this because you don't really see a lot of characters in fiction with smashed organs, internal bleeding, etc after taking a punch to the gut.

@Dartz said:

@Haofan123:Not sure about that. It's true that organs have lesser durability, but it wouldn't make sense for his organs not to have scaled up durability in proportion to his bones/muscles. I say this because you don't really see a lot of characters in fiction with smashed organs, internal bleeding, etc after taking a punch to the gut.

oh, i agree that his organs are still probably really durable, im just saying the WB should still be able to hurt hideyoshi by attacking him internally with his quakes since organs have lesser durability as you have pointed out. That being siad, I still believe hideyoshi takes this either way

Post by taichokage (13,021 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Ehh, this isn't easy. This guy is like an agile Whitebeard. Except, as destructive as he is, I'd say Whitebeard has the edge there. I'd also say it could go either way. Might give the edge to Hideyoshi due to Whitebeard's failing health, but im not confident enough to concretely say so.

@taichokage said:

Ehh, this isn't easy. This guy is like an agile Whitebeard. Except, as destructive as he is, I'd say Whitebeard has the edge there. I'd also say it could go either way. Might give the edge to Hideyoshi due to Whitebeard's failing health, but im not confident enough to concretely say so.

I think whitebeards health would in fact allow hideyoshi to win. Its been shown that whitebeards health has caused him to be greviously owunded by weaker opponents such as akainu despite the fact that he should have had the advantage. Hideyoshi would crush whitebeard if the oppertunity were to present itself considering that while WB is durable he was eentually killed by bullets let alone hideyoshis punches, which are quite litteraly billions of times stronger

Post by taichokage (13,021 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I think I agree with you. Hideyoshi is stat for stat, more physically able than anyone I've seen in one piece yet.
Post by WhiteLion (153 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@ohgodwhy:

Thank you, Sir.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel