White Beard and Black Beard vs Madara and Obito

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Sept. 30, 2012. Last post by TheNeutralOne 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by taichokage (13,309 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
That's my point. Why is Edo Madara even being discussed? It's not his power, nor is that version being used.
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@taichokage: Because I rubbed salt on the wound and threw in that I think the two could take him down as well. So my fault, really. Even so I thought we reached a conclusion anyway, unless this one guy is still debating for the Uchihas.

Post by aka_tsuki (26 posts) See mini bio Level 4
why the hell susanoo can't stand? its a city level defense. and so does wb's durability is city level. they are not standing up to his sword slashes.  and in using anything thats certain that ur stamina wastes. simply waving arms and making 'quakes' wastes the stamina really. dafuq they can't harm tobi whereas he can go where ever he want and BFR them. 
Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@aka_tsuki: He wont be tanking double quakes, just one can kill him. Obito wont even see the quakes, not to mention Blackbeard's gravity that would tag him once he becomes tangible. Unless Obito decides to stay intangible for the entire fight I don't see him not being hit. Susanoo will be destroyed before he swings the sword, hell, Madara may be destroyed before he even has a chance to summon it. To my knowledge, Itachi is the only one shown to be able to activate Susanoo as fast as he did. So sorry if I don't see how Madara and Obito are going to survive two city busters attacking them with attacks they wont even see...

Post by aka_tsuki (26 posts) See mini bio Level 4
saying that one quake can kill him. i don't even bother arguing to someone who don't know the power of madara. implying him as a genin. i wonder why i even reply if this guy thinks they can beat edo madara. 

anyways i m leaving this thread, probably this forum as i don't see any proper debate whatsoever. going against facts and feats. and probably i can't respond to every wanker coming everyday. thats the reason i hate to do any hst threads especially one piece. as the immense amount of wanking won't let  anyone to prove anything.  

i m out
Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Like I said before, Madara won't start the battle with Perfect Susanoo and as has been shown before normal Susanoo get pierced by an angry Tsunade. Madara's a glass cannon.

Even if Madara did use perfect Susanoo at the start, which he won't, whats to stop Whitebeard from turning the earth under it onto it's side thereby knocking Madara and his Perfect Susanoo on it's ass.

Plus you assume Perfect Susanoo has city level defence, which is totally unproven. In all honesty, it's defence may be even stronger than city level defence but at the end of the day we have no real evidence as to how strong it's defence really is, how long Madara can keep it up for, whether he can stablise it's chakra without being in Edo mode or without the Rinnegan, it's weaknesses etc etc. There's far too much we don't know for you to continuously keep saying that Perfect Susanoo is the be all and end all in this battle.

So to surmise you've provided very little facts and shown little to none OP knowledge. Sorry but sometimes you just have to accept that you were wrong.

Post by One_Piece_God (556 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@aka_tsuki: Listen to common sense.

@ohgodwhy said:

Like I said before, Madara won't start the battle with Perfect Susanoo and as has been shown before normal Susanoo get pierced by an angry Tsunade. Madara's a glass cannon.

Even if Madara did use perfect Susanoo at the start, which he won't, whats to stop Whitebeard from turning the earth under it onto it's side thereby knocking Madara and his Perfect Susanoo on it's ass.

Plus you assume Perfect Susanoo has city level defence, which is totally unproven. In all honesty, it's defence may be even stronger than city level defence but at the end of the day we have no real evidence as to how strong it's defence really is, how long Madara can keep it up for, whether he can stablise it's chakra without being in Edo mode or without the Rinnegan, it's weaknesses etc etc. There's far too much we don't know for you to continuously keep saying that Perfect Susanoo is the be all and end all in this battle.

So to surmise you've provided very little facts and shown little to none OP knowledge. Sorry but sometimes you just have to accept that you were wrong.

This.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Yes edo madara is so over powered because he can use chakra and has literally no durability feats or attacks capable of comparing with whitebeard or black beards. White beard is more than capable of splitting a continent in two in his prime especially if he doesn't like them. Let us not forget there is no limit to the size of his quakes but he has to remember that he lives on the planet too and he is a nice guy so wouldn't get innocents involved. White beard was more than capable of ending the war with one quake but he wanted to save Ace and his crew so he didn't.

It is quite obvious that naruto though one of the most strategic and flashy animes isn't the best for battles against tanky powerhouse animes. The only thing madara and obitos ocular powers would tell them is that they need to "GET TO THE CHOPPER!" so to speak.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel