White Beard and Black Beard vs Madara and Obito

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Sept. 30, 2012. Last post by TheNeutralOne 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by taichokage (12,454 posts) See mini bio Level 20
For the record, Mihawk's Iceburg looks bigger than the two mountain tips Madara took off together. But Whitebeard crushed 2 of them, then pretty much turned the sea upside down. I'd say Madara is in this more for his meteor than his Susanoo in terms of Destruction.
Post by Yusuke52 (424 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ohgodwhy: His chakra should allow him to bring it out (Based on him summoning Kurama back in his day), but I can't see him keeping it out for long as the chakra drain would take it's toll in a matter of minutes given the sheer size of it. It's a game of conservation with him, something which Blackbeard and Whitebeard dont have to worry about, as they can quake all day long and not run out of energy.

Obito is a nonfactor, he lacks the damage to do anything to them, and lacks the durability to stand up to their attacks. Kamui is his only shot at doing damage but he has to be solid in order to use it which more or less spells death for him if any of their attacks connect.

Blackbeard is more or less a walking Rinnegan. But his powers seem to be more effective and more pratical for a fight such as this, since he can absorb physical matter and not just chakra.

Whitebeard's Haki should be enough to break through all but the best genjutsu, but Madara has yet to show how skilled he is with genjutsu so there is no way to know for sure how powerful his are. He seems to be an all out destructive fighter, its likely Izuna was the genjutsu user in his family and he was the brawn.

But its as you said they are very limited in what they can do to win.

@taichokage: Its mostly to do with the damage he done around his susanoo and the damage leading up to it that would make it a better feat than Mihawks. That, and he compared its power to that of a Bijuu, so City level is respectable going off of that statement.

Post by aka_tsuki (26 posts) See mini bio Level 4
funny how people comparing one shot swung from far away from whitebeard's overall attacks...  or i say wb's one shot attack is large building. but still can't match madara's even if we make it city buster (for the sake of argument)

all i know is direct or indirect consecutive hits  from sword would overkill wb. thats not even madara's one and only power anyways... rinnegan haxes, susanoo clones, wood clones and what not...   
Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Please read One Piece and not be biased. Thanks.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ohgodwhy: No defending anyone or anything but people are incredibly biased when it comes to One Piece.

@SpeedForceSpider: I don't know, maybe people just have a different understanding of it or maybe some people don't understand enough about it. It seems to me that some people think OP is around about Naruto level but others, like me, think it's well above Naruto level. I'm not biased or anything because I love both mangas but that's just the way I see it.

@ohgodwhy said:

Please read One Piece and not be biased. Thanks.

u are saying this when i proved that wb's one shots not city buster or something and i m up to date with both anime

if u think wb's powers are stronger so i wanna see his 'one-shot' attack i m pretty sure it is at the most large building level not any city level. even for the sake of argument i accepted that its city buster when people keep ignoring my words. ''it swung from far away in one shot slashed 2-3 mountains middle tops and mountains were so large that big sand dunes were looking tiny in comparison.'' but whatever now how about proving that wb can one - shot city level? i m clearly seeing a toasted wb with consecutive sword attacks. now if u just ignore my points and say 'go read the manga' then the actually being biased is you.

i have to agree with SpeedForceSpider on this. whenever i prove the fact that character of opverse is losing they go biased and starts talking off topic b.s like ''read the manga'' or even starts  trolling.. why just not prove the argument wrong? or even prove i m 'biased'? its as simple as that.  

and i think naruto is above with ET. thats just the way i see it 

It's funny that you think you've proven anything whilst it seems like you've just completely disregarded what we've actually said to you.

For the last time, WB split an island in half with one quake that also went through Akainu. If you read OP properly you can tell he was likely holding back because he actually wanted to split the island in half so that the pirates could retreat. This was all while he had a hole in his chest and half his head missing as well as having been stabbed through the abdomen and suffering a heart attack only moments earlier.

Then I posted the picture where he turned the whole island and the surrounding area on it's side with minimal effort. He has the power to do a lot more but he's always holding himself back because he'd easily kill his own crew too.

All you've said is that Madara can destroy mountains from far away whilst being in Perfect Susanoo mode and I've admitted that's an impressive feat but when you compare the two WB's easily more impressive. Also that was EDO Madara who has unlimited chakra and can do crap like that, normal Madara just wouldn't have the chakra reserves.

Normal Susanoo got pierced by Tsunade, WB is infinitely more powerful than her.

The original post has already said it's not EDO Madara which means one hit from WB and it's over, that's a fact. WB will take out the overconfident Madara in one hit before he even decides to use perfect Susanoo. That's how it will end.

Now I really hope you've actually read this post for once.

Post by Greysmokeman (165 posts) See mini bio Level 5

the pirates win..

kirisute gomen

+

Post by Yusuke52 (424 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@aka_tsuki: @ohgodwhy:

Top 3 is him splitting Marineford with a single quake, It was split straight down to the seabed and the 3rd scan can confirm that given the gap in the giant fissure he created. As ohgodwhy said he was likely holding back so as not to hurt the pirates, It could have been much worse. Sengoku even comments that its surprising he could do that with half his face having been obliterated by Akainu (You can see it happening in the first scan top left, it was toned done in the anime only showing him losing half his beard).

Next one his him hitting Blackbeard in the face with a quake, and he comes out with only a few cuts and bruises.

Final one indicated that he was injured 267 times by swords, 152 times by bullets, and 46 times by cannon balls. It does not mention the attacks he suffered at the hands of the admirals and his heart attack that caused him to take an all out attack from Akainu to his body which more or less destroyed his organs. The fact that he died why standing shows just how resilient he was to everything.

Despite all his wounds and poor health from the start of the battle he still done all of this.

If he is in good health there is nothing that Madara can do to stop Whitebeard from sending him straight to oblivion with one quake at point blank range.

Madara is strong but Obito brings the whole team down due to lack of feats that puts him in the level of the other three. Madara might be able to handle one, but he is not taking down both.

Post by xlab3000 (1,359 posts) See mini bio Level 10

whitebeard and blackbeard wins why blackbeard can control gravity and whitebeard can do a quake punch and kill both of them

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Team one piece wins. No one in naruto has the durability of both of these tanks. Read One piece properly please because last I checked one quake can send madara and obito to their deaths. Not to mention they can double quake which means they can probably destroy an area of land in synchronization and just send that straight to hell. Also if whitebeard were to get a hold of madara and quake his face it would be over. Blackbeard's power is one of the main aspects in this fight because he can absorb all ranged blows before they came in to range and then spit them back out.

Durability-Team 1

Raw Power- Team 1

Martial Arts mastery- Team 2

Fighting Experience- Team 1

Ranged Damage- Team 1

Total Destructive Capabilities- Team 1

Speed- Questionably Team 2

If madara was edo- He would still lose because he still does not have the damage output to keep up with whitebeard. His body would probably be torn to shreds by the quake because he does not have haki. I would even argue the quakes could break the perfect susanoo because they shifted the earths plates entirely and even split an island clean in two. Madara would have no option but to retreat and wait for whitebeard to die but even then blackbeard could trap him in the blackhole and spit him into a pit of lava where he can just respawn and die over and over for eternity.

@TheNeutralOne: At least there's one new member here who knows his anime.

@Yusuke52 said:

@aka_tsuki: @ohgodwhy:

Top 3 is him splitting Marineford with a single quake, It was split straight down to the seabed and the 3rd scan can confirm that given the gap in the giant fissure he created. As ohgodwhy said he was likely holding back so as not to hurt the pirates, It could have been much worse. Sengoku even comments that its surprising he could do that with half his face having been obliterated by Akainu (You can see it happening in the first scan top left, it was toned done in the anime only showing him losing half his beard).

Next one his him hitting Blackbeard in the face with a quake, and he comes out with only a few cuts and bruises.

Final one indicated that he was injured 267 times by swords, 152 times by bullets, and 46 times by cannon balls. It does not mention the attacks he suffered at the hands of the admirals and his heart attack that caused him to take an all out attack from Akainu to his body which more or less destroyed his organs. The fact that he died why standing shows just how resilient he was to everything.

Despite all his wounds and poor health from the start of the battle he still done all of this.

If he is in good health there is nothing that Madara can do to stop Whitebeard from sending him straight to oblivion with one quake at point blank range.

Madara is strong but Obito brings the whole team down due to lack of feats that puts him in the level of the other three. Madara might be able to handle one, but he is not taking down both.

that gives him city level durability and city level destruction. so does madara have all that. perfect susanoo + susanoo sword. and a genjutsu hax. and its funny how u say obito is non-factor. he has some great hax. reality warping, BFR techniques and teleportation. in fact bb is 'non-factor' because his blackhole is slow. and he hasn't shown any feats of city level destruction he is best at town level. 

team 1 lacks hax
@TheNeutralOne said:

Team one piece wins. No one in naruto has the durability of both of these tanks. Read One piece properly please because last I checked one quake can send madara and obito to their deaths. Not to mention they can double quake which means they can probably destroy an area of land in synchronization and just send that straight to hell. Also if whitebeard were to get a hold of madara and quake his face it would be over. Blackbeard's power is one of the main aspects in this fight because he can absorb all ranged blows before they came in to range and then spit them back out.

Durability-Team 1

Raw Power- Team 1

Martial Arts mastery- Team 2

Fighting Experience- Team 1

Ranged Damage- Team 1

Total Destructive Capabilities- Team 1

Speed- Questionably Team 2

If madara was edo- He would still lose because he still does not have the damage output to keep up with whitebeard. His body would probably be torn to shreds by the quake because he does not have haki. I would even argue the quakes could break the perfect susanoo because they shifted the earths plates entirely and even split an island clean in two. Madara would have no option but to retreat and wait for whitebeard to die but even then blackbeard could trap him in the blackhole and spit him into a pit of lava where he can just respawn and die over and over for eternity.

Lol i stopped reading when u said they can beat edo madara. i don't even bother arguing
Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Team one wins, sorry dude. Madara can use wood clones and whatever else but they both still lose, and yes, i will argue for them even beating edo Madara. Sorry, but if you think it's stupid debate why, simply saying it wont get you very far in this. I'm an open minded person so go for it.

@Kurohige said:

Team one wins, sorry dude. Madara can use wood clones and whatever else but they both still lose, and yes, i will argue for them even beating edo Madara. Sorry, but if you think it's stupid debate why, simply saying it wont get you very far in this. I'm an open minded person so go for it.

mind to tell how? i would love to know how wb beating edo madara! 

@aka_tsuki: Well to sum it up: they just keep quaking him, he has no way of seeing nor blocking it, he will be obliterated over and over again. That or absorbed by Blackbeard. Like i said, that's just to sum it up. Being immortal does not make you unbeatable.

and madara just sit around? he can do the same thing with susanoo slashes. and yeah he has perfect susanoo for blocking it.. and then in et he regenerate. infinite stamina. i m sure there's not any thing as infinite stamina in wb. 

yea you u can prove anything with giving a one-sided argument. 

@aka_tsuki: How is it one-sided? I love both series, in fact I like Madara more than Whitebeard. They wont be able to dodge, though, the attacks are invisible, it's a quake. Only obito can really dodge and even then only for a limited about of time as a simple quake will obliterate him. Simply waving their arms will take no stamina at all really, as Whitebeard on his death bed was fighting and quaking the entire war. Susanoo is not standing up to those quakes, and even so, they will just keep dying before he uses it. Besides this was all explained a page or two back, this is between regular Madara anyway, so I don't really care anymore.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel