White Beard and Black Beard vs Madara and Obito

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Sept. 30, 2012. Last post by TheNeutralOne 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by 5th (1,246 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Jinbeifan1 said:

@aka_tsuki: it cut the top of the mountains off, not the entire mountain

he didnt react to naruto, naruto ran into him, he wasnt even able to phase first(wait thats obito) madara reacted fast enough because naruto wasnt going that fast, he was making a mini bijuu bomb which takes a bit of time

the six paths arent that strong. sure they can create bijuu bombs, but that can be deflected with haki to a safe distance. hell based on what we saw of naruto, WB could deflect it with his hand and throw it away before it explodes. as i said before, BB can absorb the bijuu bombs and send them back if he wanted to, and if they do an even bigger one, then they are totally screwed. but anyway, this fight is between the two listed above

It still carried the power to destroy mountains with ease as you can clearly see it slice through several kilometers of land before impacting the two mountains, he's clearly above mountain busting from that showing. 

The 6 paths could spam their bijuu bombs and even combine them together to make one big enough to send an entire forest and fields of mountains to waste... From showings of Naruto finghting all 8 of the Jinchuurikis they were destroying rivers and mountains from crossfires.  

And how the heck is WB and BB going to put down an edo Madara? The OP has no restrictions which should mean this is Madara at his prime (Edo Form). And Madara doesn't need Kabuto period, he's already shown the ability to break out of Edo Tensei so Kabuto is a non-factor here. For the most part, Madara can spam his meteorites or mokuton clones if he's just blood lusted. 
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,277 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@5th: just because it carved the ground as it went, doesnt make it a mountain buster. mihawk did something similar, slicing a mountain sized ice burg in half. hile that is impressive, thats only city busting material.

like i said before, BB could just absorb a bijuu bomb into darkness and send it back, even if its the big one. his darkness was able to stretch bery high over an island as shown in his fight with ace.

i keep forgeting to restrict that, he might as well be a logia type with that ability. its restricted, im changing it now.

Post by 5th (1,246 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Jinbeifan1: It's mountain busting because if the Susano'o was within a close enough range it would've butchered those two mountains, and that's going off the fact that it sliced the peeks of the mountains from several kilometers away. A spam of that attack could ensure the Uchiha team victory, and that's not all but the Bijuu are quite versatile and can see each others eyes so that they're all connected. And the durability for the perfect Susano'o could be boundless because Madara has infinite Chakra which allows him to use whatever jutsu he pleases without worrying about having to die from chakra exhaustion. Tobi also could use Gedo Mazo and possibly summon the ten tails like he was about too with Bee's 8 tail's squid tail, and the Kaku brothers. Even an unperfected ten tails was said to be capable of defeating the nine tails so its a closed deal if he does that.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,277 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@5th: meh the whole slice thing is gonna become he said she said, you believe it counts as mountain busting, i believe it counts as city busting. fine then, lets get over that issue for now. btw, even if he did keep using that slash, a quake would match it and stop it, you still dont have anything to answer to one of their quakes, or possibly both at the same time. i've also said this already, but the bijuu bombs can easily be deflected away, so they can avoid or use it against their enemy in this situation. heck, if they wanted to, they could use a quake to block it or make it explode before hand on one of the bijuus. the ten tails is also featless, and unless the 8 or nine tails is here, then i dont see how he can summon it

Post by aka_tsuki (26 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@Jinbeifan1: it cut the middle top of mountains with one slash.. still its impressive than wb's powers

madara reacted to naruto and he was faster. naruto attacked him and he reacted and he wasn't making biju bomb that time btw. madara one shot him that time

indeed if u add six paths then i m not seeing team 1 winning whatsoever. he can't reflect everything. as he got screwed from marines. it has its limits. even by hype of his prime i don't see him winning from several biju bombs coming at him. still the power output is MUCH bigger than their durability feats..

if its tobi and madara w/o paths then madara can shot them with meteors or sword slashes...

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@5th: just because it carved the ground as it went, doesnt make it a mountain buster. mihawk did something similar, slicing a mountain sized ice burg in half. hile that is impressive, thats only city busting material.

like i said before, BB could just absorb a bijuu bomb into darkness and send it back, even if its the big one. his darkness was able to stretch bery high over an island as shown in his fight with ace.

i keep forgeting to restrict that, he might as well be a logia type with that ability. its restricted, im changing it now.

yes it did cutted mountains in single slash..your just not getting this because u want team 1 to win...meh.. hawkeyes never did that it was hill/rock sized iceburg... and bb still takes damages.. also i see madara and tobi winning this w/o paths and non-edo.. still they both won't be able to kill madara and tobi first time.. no need to add regeneration to make it overkill for team 2.. now ur just trolling and overrating op characters... and downplaying madara,tobi

@5th: meh the whole slice thing is gonna become he said she said, you believe it counts as mountain busting, i believe it counts as city busting. fine then, lets get over that issue for now. btw, even if he did keep using that slash, a quake would match it and stop it, you still dont have anything to answer to one of their quakes, or possibly both at the same time. i've also said this already, but the bijuu bombs can easily be deflected away, so they can avoid or use it against their enemy in this situation. heck, if they wanted to, they could use a quake to block it or make it explode before hand on one of the bijuus. the ten tails is also featless, and unless the 8 or nine tails is here, then i dont see how he can summon it
it was more than mountain level as he slashed 2-3 mountains with several kilometers away in one-shot.. doesn't matter how u thinks..quakes can't match it... the power output is just too much...
Post by Yusuke52 (425 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@aka_tsuki said:

@Jinbeifan1 said:

yes it did cutted mountains in single slash..your just not getting this..meh.. hawkeyes never did that it was hill/rock sized iceburg... and bb still takes damages.. also i see madara and tobi winning this w/o paths.. no ur just trolling and overrating op characters

it was more than mountain level.. doesn't matter how u thinks..quakes can't match it... the power output is just too much...

I can only laugh at that first part.

Yep thats a "Hill/Rock" sized Tsunami alright.

This is Madara's.

Madara is high city level because of the damage he delt with it overall, He would have to do more damage to the ground around the base of susanoo for it to be mountain level.

no ur just trolling and overrating op characters

Its not overating, its observation.

The fact that, Whitebeard while having Half his head missing, his organs destroyed, countless stab, gunshot, and cannonball wounds, Tanking hits from the admirals, and also suffering from a heart attack to boot, Still managed to split Marineford to the seabed just from hitting Akainu in the side. Few, and I mean very few people in Naruto can do that fully healed, let alone take the damage he endured and still pull it off.

He was hyped to be a lifewiper back in his prime, which is possible given the nature of his quakes but we would need feats from a healthy Whitebeard to say for sure. No doubt he would do much more damage than he displayed at Marineford.

On the defence, his Susanoo can tank the hits from them, but Blackbeard can just open a black hole under his feet and absorb him.

Obito could also absorb them but he would have to go tangible to do it and he does not have the durability to survive a hit from either of them. So thats risky on his part. You would have to wait for a few more chapters and see what he pulls off against Team Naruto to see if he has what it takes to stand tall with the big boys in this match. Everything he has done so far is mostly just dodging attacks and phasing through them. Nothing suggests he could do any real damage to either of them.

I would give this to Team 1 with mid difficulty.

its actually hill/rock sized..its funny how u say it mountain size.. just because it covering the whole 'panel' (for the lack of better word) doesn't mean its mountain sized. just so u can imply the size of distance between hawkeyes and iceburg thingy. makes it hill/rock sized. going by your logic gear third is planet sized right?

and madara did the damage btw in the ground and mountains with one slash

and i actually believes feats more than hype

the fact that the power output of those attacks don't match madara's susanoo swing

at the most 2 slashes to end the fight

@aka_tsuki: I never said it was mountain sized, read my entire post and find a single instance of me saying that the TSUNAMI was mountain sized. I dare you, I double dare you.

That feat is high town level at best. What you are saying then is Marineford is smaller than a hill, if the Iceberg is hill sized.

I just have to ask if you know what a hill is for a start, You put it on the same level as a "rock". In fact going by progression you put a rock higher up the scale than a hill since you placed it after hill. Which can be the case as planets could also be called rocks.

Just so we are clear on things here. Because I dont think you understand the concept of size and volume.

This is a rock. They can be bigger they can be smaller, this is a nice example of a rock.

And this is a hill. When you have enough dirt and stone you then reach this level.

Now

Many rocks make up a hill

But many hills do not make up a rock.

Now on to the next point.

Its because of that damage he is at High City Level, which puts him on par with Whitebeard and Blackbeard. Without that and only cutting off the top of the mountains he would be much lower.

I presented you with feats, and you claimed that Marineford is smaller than a hill or rock...

Yeah.

u implied it by yourself that i m talking about small rock. there are a lot of big rocks...

and i m not talking about the area of marineford. its 'size' which still looks hill sized or a bit bigger

on the other hand u can imply the power output of susanoo sword swung from kilometers away in 1 slash destroyed 2-3 middle top of the mountains...and those big sand dunes looking like ants from mountains... gives the size of mountains

@aka_tsuki said:

u implied it by yourself that i m talking about small rock. there are a lot of big rocks...

and i m not talking about the area of marineford. its 'size' which still looks hill sized or a bit bigger

on the other hand u can imply the power output of susanoo sword swung from kilometers away in 1 slash destroyed 2-3 middle top of the mountains...and those big sand dunes looking like ants in the scan... gives the size of mountains

So I implied it was mountain sized. So I never said it then... Wow this is going to be fun, you think I imply sizes without saying so. I also use the term rock very widely so as to cover everything up to hill level.

The size of the Iceberg is not the issue, its the volume of Ice he cut through...

Madara and Mihawks feats are one in the same, the difference is Madara's did more local damage than Mihawks did which is what moved the feat up to city level.

Thats him splitting 2 harder than steel Tsunami's with a single quake.

Thats him splitting Marineford with a single quake right down to the seabed, which would mean at least 1km worth of stone destroyed downwards, and that is over the entire distance of the island right to the seabed.

Now the last feat is the most important as he done this with half a head, his organs destroyed, a heart attack prior to the quake, stab wounds, gunshot wounds, cannonball wounds, and many many more.

Madara did his feat while immortal, fully healed, and needed a small mountain sized humanoid entity to pull it off.

Whitebeard did so with just a quake bubble no bigger than his head, and knocking on death's door. He then went on to beat the crap out of Blackbeard take some more gunshot, stab and who knows what else from his pirates before he finally died standing up on two legs.

If Whitebeard can pull off a feat equal to that of Madara's in the state he was in, he will either win with difficulty or stalemate him in a one on one fight.

Obito has no feats of his own that put him on either of their levels, So Blackbeard can take him with little difficulty.

Then you have 2 city busters (One high one low) one of which can absorb physical and elemental attacks not to mention open black holes, against 1 city buster who cant really do anything to harm either of them since they can block his attacks with Quakes or Darkness.

But Mihawk is only "hill/rock" (Fucking rock level lol) level in terms of destruction, so what do I know...

I have never heard somthing so silly in all my life, rock level destruction. Wow, what next is Naruto bathroom level in terms of stamina?

I honestly dont know what to say to this other than say.

Cool story bro, cool story.

Until I can think of something better. Enjoy the readings of Gilbert Gottfried. May not be suitable for children.

still not impressive than madara's susanoo feat

and u still saying it city level due to cutting 'top of mountains' regardless i said he did all that with one slash from far away and those mountains were really so much big as sand dunes seems ants in comparing

mountains>>city level oh and he didn't one-shot city or something

and this is just the single power of madara we are talking about.

1 vs 1 bb can't take tobi as his power is very slow tobi could just stab him from back and kamui him for the win

if we'r counting six paths then i m all for team 2

o wait i didn't said rock level destruction try to be more observant its 'size'

Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Just pointing out that mountain and city level are around about the same, especially if they're small mountains like the ones Susanoo cut down.

I'll definitely be back to post in this thread when i get back from work.

@aka_tsuki said:

still not impressive than madara's susanoo feat

and u still saying it city level due to cutting 'top of mountains' regardless i said he did all that with one slash from far away and those mountains were really so much big as sand dunes seems ants in comparing

mountains>>city level oh and he didn't one-shot city or something

and this is just the single power of madara we are talking about.

1 vs 1 bb can't take tobi as his power is very slow tobi could just stab him from back and kamui him for the win

if we'r counting six paths then i m all for team 2

o wait i didn't said rock level destruction try to be more observant its 'size'

1. Yeah im sure it was.

2. Its city level because of the damage around the base of susanoo, but you wont listen to anything I say so who cares.

3. No shit, and nobody here is at mountain level. 3 are at city and one is at building without summons.

4. This is his Perfect Susanoo, and currently his most powerful jutsu until he shows something better.

5. Blackbeard is not going to die from being stabbed with a kunai, when he can take Whitebeards punches and quakes. Neither is he or his powers slow by any means. Kamui takes its time for the effect to activate, he must remain solid while this is happening, a single quake is all it will take to put him down as he has shown no durability feats that suggest otherwise.

6. As I said, unless stated in the op they are not included. So bringing them up at any chance you get is pointless.

7. That you did, and that also means that it can be no better than a hill or rock level destruction feat... You cant destroy a family sized house and say it was city level now can you... unless your claim is that it was not Hill/Rock level and that it was infact much lower than that.

Like I said before cool story bro. But your argument makes little to no sense, there is no such level of destruction or size for that matter as "Rock level". This is the singular reason I will debate with you no further, if you measure size and by extention destruction with terms like "Rock level". This actually made me laugh when I read it, because I have NEVER heard someone refer to a tsunami as "rock" sized before.

We are talking about some VERY BIG fucking rocks here.

@ohgodwhy: Hope you will have more luck than myself, he seems to be very hard headed when you dont agree with him. You will have to get past the "rock" sized Tsunamis first, to get to the multi mountain level destruction that susanoo can produce.

Good luck to you sir.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,432 posts) See mini bio Level 15

If Obito has his 6 paths then they definately win. Or if Madara gets a shot off with Susano

@Yusuke52: I genuinely wonder (I don't really) if people even bother reading both mangas (because I know they don't) before responding to threads like this...

First of all it's not EDO Madara. Whether or not he could use perfect Susanoo without the benefits of Edo is debatable at all, but if he could then why didn't he use it against Hashirama? Surely such overwhelming power would've made defeating Hashirama a breeze. But let's just say he can use it for a while then, let's compare strengths. Perfect Susanoo destroyed a few mountains, an impressive feat and I won't take anything away from him. But tell me what's more impressive, mountain busting or this.

Whitebeard literally started messing around with the Earth itself, look at how the furthest rings even eclipse Marineford. He's also been stated to be a potential life wiper, something that was only stated yes, but considering who it was stated by and given the nature of his power, it's certainly believable.

As well as this, Whitebeard, as I have stated several times, was pretty much on death's door during this battle. Hell, the guy even suffered a heart attack whilst fighting Akainu, it's the only reason why he got punched in the chest in the first place. Even so, with a massive flaming hole in his chest, he carried on fighting and even with half his head missing he carried on fighting.

Let's look at durability then. Just by powerscaling we know that Akainu can take an island shattering earthquake and get back up and fight again like one minute later. It only stands to reason than Whitebeard, who was more powerful than Akainu could also take something of equal power.

Speed I would give to Whitebeard too, just comparing him against Mihawk who had even Gear 2 Luffy up against the ropes. Whitebeard in his prime likely being faster than Mihawk. Whitebeard also appeared right behind Akainu after he had killed Ace and Akainu didn't even realise he was there.

Haki gives him pre-cog that the sharingan could only dream of. Even in his sleep he was reacting to attacks from Ace. You've got to appreciate what an advantage haki gives someone before spouting nonsense about someone even landing a hit on Whitebeard in the first place. Luffy with haki was able to react to a Pacifista beam which has been stated to be light speed.

Also I know I forgot to mention that just his and Shanks weapons clashing split the sky in half.

As for Obito and Blackbeard, Obito will get caught by Blackbeard and have his powers negated. That is all.

If you put the 6 paths in this then I can see WB and BB losing just purely down to sheer numbers.

@ohgodwhy: I wouldnt even fault them for not reading the manga, but not researching it? That is lazy to say the least, if you are getting involved then at least know what both sides can do and to what extent thay can do it.

Well typed up post anyway.

The last part is true, Putting 6 mountain busters in this match would turn it into a spite in team 2's favor. I doubt that the OP wanted to make this match horribly unfair by adding them in. So its safe to say that its just those who have been stated, and nobody should say otherwise.

Post by One_Piece_God (549 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I dislike commenting on One Piece Vs Naruto battles.

Some things in One Piece are hyped for a reason but people downplay them because they refuse to believe the actual scale of it.

@One_Piece_God: Exactly, it's like that with any high end feats unless it's outright stated. I bet if anyone had said Bermuda was able to move at Lightspeed through his warps before he said it himself, they'd have been laughed at. Before that I bet everyone would've been like "He's hypersonic+ at best" which begs the question what exactly is hypersonic+?

Everyone's quick to say hypersonic+ but anything beyond that seems to be unfathomable to them. It's the same problem that's plagued DBZ for so long.

I believe the OP hype, there's more than enough evidence, but unless it's completely outright stated I know the naysayers will always be naysayers.

In before someone says Bermuda was just hyping himself up.

@Yusuke52: Thanks, in fact I just wanted to add that in comparison Madara's Susanoo got pierced by Tsunade who isn't even in the same league as Whitebeard.

Team Naruto even standing a chance in this battle seems to be based purely on one feat of strength by Perfect Susanoo which I still maintain wouldn't even be usuable by normal Madara because I'm sure it would be a massive chakra drain.

Other than Perfect Susanoo, Madara has no weapon in his arsenal that can match up to Whitebeard. He calls down a meteor and Whitebeard will smash it. He tries Amaterasu and Whitebeard will move out of the way. Maybe genjutsu would work but Whitebeard likely has enough will power to overcome it. Also Madara's shown no proficiency with it, not saying he couldn't use it, but that it's not his style do so.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel