White Beard and Black Beard vs Madara and Obito

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on Sept. 30, 2012. Last post by TheNeutralOne 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,140 posts) See mini bio Level 14

battle takes place in marine ford

WB in prime

BB has both DF's

NO edo tensai form for Madara

Whitebeard (Profile Portrait)
Whitebeard (Profile Portrait)
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Team Uchiha.

Post by othus12 (6,204 posts) See mini bio Level 12

whitebeard and blackbeard would mop the floor with the team uchiha

Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12 said:

whitebeard and blackbeard would mop the floor with the team uchiha

This

Post by aka_tsuki (26 posts) See mini bio Level 4

team 2 takes this

I vote for team 1 by the way

Post by taichokage (12,487 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Team 1. Even more raw power than team 2 and better base stats. Their hax is about equal though.
Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

OP team, no answer for WB using quake, then BB, then WB etc etc.

Post by phantomrant (1,273 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I'll argue for Team 1. Prime WB and Blackbeard will babyshake.

Post by 5th (1,176 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Well... Team Uchiha for the win since there are not restrictions on Madara being Edo or Not and Tobi having the 6 paths like he did with the Jinchuurikis. Madara alone could pull off one hell of a fight, and there's no makin' it pass the "Perfect Susano'o" without Madara running out of chakra (He has unlimited Chakra). And to make matters worse, Tobi can summon Gezo Mado to switch the plains. And Gezo Mado is no joke, the thing was stomping plains and fields along with tank from being smashed by city black level boulders. Madara could just do some wood release to give team Uchiha the advantage while Obito preps with his six paths... And each one of those Jinchuurikis alone were capable of sweeping mountains with their Bijuu bombs... I just don't see team 1 winning.

@5th said:

Well... Team Uchiha for the win since there are not restrictions on Madara being Edo or Not and Tobi having the 6 paths like he did with the Jinchuurikis. Madara alone could pull off one hell of a fight, and there's no makin' it pass the "Perfect Susano'o" without Madara running out of chakra (He has unlimited Chakra). And to make matters worse, Tobi can summon Gezo Mado to switch the plains. And Gezo Mado is no joke, the thing was stomping plains and fields along with tank from being smashed by city black level boulders. Madara could just do some wood release to give team Uchiha the advantage while Obito preps with his six paths... And each one of those Jinchuurikis alone were capable of sweeping mountains with their Bijuu bombs... I just don't see team 1 winning.

this. if madara's an edo team 1 loses horribly. besides tobi is also hard to kill. also i see them winning without gezo medo or six paths of tobi. just edo madara and tobi alone is too much for team 1

Well unless otherwise stated Madara should not be an Edo since it isn't his jutsu. That should involve Kabuto being here. But wood release wouldnt be a problem for these guys. Blackbeard could suck in the whole forest with ease like he did a whole village, or one quake would put it all to the ground. Tobi could not tank a quake either. He can remove himself entirely from the battle since warping a part won't work against a quake, but that isn't as instantaneous as a quake, nor would he be very affective if he had to constantly leave the battlefield assuming he could even do so in time. Madara is the factor but just as he apparently has infinite chakra, so is it the same with devil fruits as a rule. They can spam their quake and darkness powers with no end.

well quakes are singular dimensional that can't hit tobi if he is another dimension. also blackbeard's sucking takes time. and i doubt whitebeard can destroy susanoo. or either of them can tank meteors

They can destroy the meteor with a quake or at least a double quake. These guys can cause tsunamis or overturn whole islands with a single quake and they can use them without limit. Also I know full well they can't hit Tobi if he's entirely in another dimension, but he would need to constantly leave entirely otherwise the parts left behind will be fully affected. That would constantly leave him on the defensive and Madara alone. Plus if he blindly warped back, he could easily warp back into a quake.Blackbeard's sucking does take time, but he can still affect them instantly. Kurozu for instance will just bring them to his grasp. Susanoo or no, Madara is still affected by gravity.

true they can destroy meteors into pieces but i doubt the pieces would be so small to not affect them. i mean a single meteor is mountain level. and madara's susanoo sword would be able to kill bb b4 his sucking come near madara

@aka_tsuki: if they destroy the mini moon, then i doubt that theyll have a problem making anotherquake to destroy it. also, BB was hit directly in the face with a quake, he would be able to take a slash from the sword. especially since his darkness regenerates parts that are very damaged

Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Whitebeard splits islands in half, no one in Naruto has shown that kind of power. An inexperienced Blackbeard puts the island and the surrounding areas on its side.

Whitebeard took something like 270 sword slashes, 150 bullets wounds and 100 cannon shots before finally succumbing. This was while having a massive hole in his chest and literally half his head missing. This was also while being very near death from the very start of the fight.

Speedwise, Whitebeard should be above Madara's level. Tobi might have a speed advantage while warping but the moment he becomes physical to attack, Whitebeard or Blackbeard will be able to use their haki to hit him much like Minato did. If Blackbeard grabs him he likely won't be able to teleport away either and be forced to take several quakes to the face.

but the power output of susanoo sword that casually busted 2-3 mountains is much greater than that.

and madara was able to react to BM clone of naruto. then the speed would be same

maybe prime wb tank it well i m not sure he is featless anyways

@Jinbeifan1: which mini moon?

if tobi's six paths included then team 2 takes this pretty easily

@aka_tsuki: it cut the top of the mountains off, not the entire mountain

he didnt react to naruto, naruto ran into him, he wasnt even able to phase first(wait thats obito) madara reacted fast enough because naruto wasnt going that fast, he was making a mini bijuu bomb which takes a bit of time

the six paths arent that strong. sure they can create bijuu bombs, but that can be deflected with haki to a safe distance. hell based on what we saw of naruto, WB could deflect it with his hand and throw it away before it explodes. as i said before, BB can absorb the bijuu bombs and send them back if he wanted to, and if they do an even bigger one, then they are totally screwed. but anyway, this fight is between the two listed above

Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Blackbeards Yami Yami no Mi is the key + Team 2's DC is superior to Team 1's mountain lvl DC + Team 2 is faster than Team 1 + The OP let both characters have the Gurarararara no Mi + Whitebeard is in his Prime (Even though it does not mean anything because there are no feats).

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel