Whitbeard, Division commanders, and Jinbei vs the 5 Kages

Topic started by Haofan123 on June 14, 2012. Last post by taichokage 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
VS
VS

Morals ON

Everyone is in character

Division commanders being used are Ace, Marco, and Jozu

Whitebeard is healthy

Onoki doesnt have back problems

Jozu and the Raikage have both arms

Gallifrey, just cause I can
Gallifrey, just cause I can
Post by ohgodwhy (1,526 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Marco could take out all the Kage. He's pretty much intangible for one and if he does get hit he's shown himself to be able to recover from fatal damage. He'll easily be faster than any of the Kage too with the exception of possibly Raikage and can easily fight on par with an Admiral. Jozu too is equally powerful and blocked a hit from Mihawk, the same hit which easily cut through Aokiji's iceberg. Whitebeard cause Tsunami's and rip Island's in half, such is his power, so that already far outclasses any feat shown by the Kage.

This is a pretty big stomp. The only possible threat I see here is the Tsuchikage with his powerful jutsu, but he's old and not fast enough.

Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Tschuikage is the only threat here along with the raikage. Though team 2 may win because of Whitebeard, the kages only have a chance because of Onoki. Onoki dust release is at an atomic scale so a single hit and any of WB crew could be one shot as none of have shown the capability from regenerating from an atomic scale. And we can't forget the Tschuikage Ability to change the weight of his physical attacks along with manipulating the weight of his opponents, strength isn't problem for Onoki as he can stop an opponents attacks no matter how physically strong they are (he held off madara's first meteorite by himself until Gaara stepped in). And the raikage and Tschuikage are a deadly par as Onoki by touching A can shift weight so that he can move faster or make his physical attacks penetrable against any defense, even a full fledge Susano'o of Madara's was vulnerable by Onoki's weight manipulation as the Raikage could easily strike through it. I can see the kages taking out a few as Ace is weak to lava in which the mizukage can manipulate at a large scale along with water manipulation, Gaara and Tsunade are the only weak link though Tsunade can heal her comrades, summon giant slugs, along with Gaara's ultimate sand defense which can do a little help. But just remember even Whitebeard can get killed I'd he's struck by Onoki's dust jutsu. If he is he has no way if surviving.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,164 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Goodbye kages, Whitebeard alone would probably give them hell.

Post by taichokage (12,919 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Aww you left out Vista and put in Jinbei. Well, the Whitebeard Pirates win. If you paid them up most properly it's a pretty clear win. Whitebeard vs Onoki (the oldest and earth types), Despite Onoki's hax, he has nothing that could bypass a quake from Whitebeard. One hit would be enough. Not a horrible win but a pretty clear one. Then Raikage vs Jozu (the brutes) Jozu is clearly stronger and more durable. A might last for some time because of his speed, but he isn't winning. Tsunade and Marco (the melee style regenerators) would be one sided. Marco would just take anything from Tsunade and heal back and in the mean time over power her with his superior maneuverability and haki powered attacks. Next Gaara vs Ace (strongest pure elementals) would be bad for Gaara. They have both demonstrated the ability to manipulate their respective elements in huge quantities, but Ace is intangible and even if he weren't he is physically more adept than Gaara. And lastly, there really is no similarity between Mei and Jinbei, but they are the last ones. And honestly, I'd have to side with Jinbei. Undoubtedly, Terumi's magma is her most dangerous weapon, but Jinbei has gone against Akainu who's ability to wield magma far exceeds Mei's (albeit Jinbei was outmatched himself) but he was able to contain Akainu with his bare hands even while the latter was burning him with magma and eventually overpowered him. But my point is that Mei is not on Akainu's level yet Jinbei could hold his own against the monster. This is probably the only one that isnt a clear win for team Whitebeard. But all the same team Whitebeard would win. Pair them up how you like and still team Whitebeard comes out on top.

@taichokage said:

Aww you left out Vista and put in Jinbei. Well, the Whitebeard Pirates win. If you paid them up most properly it's a pretty clear win. Whitebeard vs Onoki (the oldest and earth types), Despite Onoki's hax, he has nothing that could bypass a quake from Whitebeard. One hit would be enough. Not a horrible win but a pretty clear one. Then Raikage vs Jozu (the brutes) Jozu is clearly stronger and more durable. A might last for some time because of his speed, but he isn't winning. Tsunade and Marco (the melee style regenerators) would be one sided. Marco would just take anything from Tsunade and heal back and in the mean time over power her with his superior maneuverability and haki powered attacks. Next Gaara vs Ace (strongest pure elementals) would be bad for Gaara. They have both demonstrated the ability to manipulate their respective elements in huge quantities, but Ace is intangible and even if he weren't he is physically more adept than Gaara. And lastly, there really is no similarity between Mei and Jinbei, but they are the last ones. And honestly, I'd have to side with Jinbei. Undoubtedly, Terumi's magma is her most dangerous weapon, but Jinbei has gone against Akainu who's ability to wield magma far exceeds Mei's (albeit Jinbei was outmatched himself) but he was able to contain Akainu with his bare hands even while the latter was burning him with magma and eventually overpowered him. But my point is that Mei is not on Akainu's level yet Jinbei could hold his own against the monster. This is probably the only one that isnt a clear win for team Whitebeard. But all the same team Whitebeard would win. Pair them up how you like and still team Whitebeard comes out on top.

Lol i was actually considering putting in vista but his lack of feats kept me from doing so. Sure, he kept up with mihawk, but we didint even get to see him fight that much, so i chose to put in jinbei due to having more feats

I also apologize if this fight is a stomp. I honsetly didnt itend for it to be one sided in any way. I just wanted to make the teams even(5 vs 5) and this match seemed like a good idea at the time

Post by othus12 (6,645 posts) See mini bio Level 13

i think the 5 kages would lose, marco and ace are intangible and no one but the tsuchikage may be able to hurt jozu. if the tsuchikage gets defeated the rest would be a piece of cake

Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

So I take it Chakra isn't qualifying as Haki here? That would make it spite...

Post by phantomrant (1,331 posts) See mini bio Level 10

OP team rapes. WB would solo (with Onoki being the biggest threat). Jozu and Marco together will kill all 5 of them.

Post by taichokage (12,919 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Id agree. Onoki aside, it's almost a breeze.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel