Whis vs SSJ4 Gogeta

Topic started by xBankaiChrisx on Jan. 23, 2014. Last post by Justalittlegirl 7 months ago.
Post by xBankaiChrisx (102 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Whis

vs

SSJ4 Gogeta

In character

No bloodlust

No Senzu Beans

Post by SMXLR8 (7,122 posts) See mini bio Level 16

what has whis done that make him a match for the SS4?

Post by taichokage (13,001 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Nothing yet. I still find it difficult to scale Z to GT. The continuum was messed up because of GT and also waiting over a decade and a half to add to the original storyline. And there are so many inconsistencies.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

This can give us an idea of exactly how strong Whis is-

Post by taichokage (13,001 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah I remember that. But scaling Bills to GT also can be difficult. It usually depends on whether you look at the noteworthy low end GT feats primarily of the higher end feats, both being more extreme than Z.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Whis probably

Post by Kobra678 (3,140 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I still feel that ssj4 Gogeta is the most powerful character in the franchise.

Post by LHWKnight (2,725 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Kobra678 said:

but he is not though, I don't understand why you would think that, I mean of course he fodderized Omega shinron, but if I remember correctly, King piccolo killed Shinron in dragon ball and all of the other shadow dragons weren't even a real threat, with the exception of the ice shinron, but that was because he was using dirty tactics.

Post by Kobra678 (3,140 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@LHWKnight said:

@Kobra678 said:

but he is not though, I don't understand why you would think that, I mean of course he fodderized Omega shinron, but if I remember correctly, King piccolo killed Shinron in dragon ball and all of the other shadow dragons weren't even a real threat, with the exception of the ice shinron, but that was because he was using dirty tactics.

lol, Shadow Dragons >>>>>>>>>> Shenron in every aspect other than granting wishes. King Piccolo didn't kill Shenron either, he just broke him. In order to kill Shenron you need to kill Kami. Not like it matters though, they are completely different.

Post by nishi99 (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Whis is made out to be way stronger then Bills. The way i see it the new movies are going to leave GT's feats in the dust sooner or later.

Post by gokugx (369 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Kobra678 said:

@LHWKnight said:

@Kobra678 said:

lol, Shadow Dragons >>>>>>>>>> Shenron in every aspect other than granting wishes. King Piccolo didn't kill Shenron either, he just broke him. In order to kill Shenron you need to kill Kami. Not like it matters though, they are completely different.

lol

Post by Justalittlegirl (861 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

Base GT Goku has enough power in his body to light up a galaxy apparently. But,

1. That's not in any attack, just his overall power,
  2. It's only the power to light up a galaxy, not destroy one,
  3. And we have no idea how much stronger Gogeta is than base Goku.

However, this should still put him above Whis.

@Justalittlegirl said:

Like hell it does. Whis took out Bills with a chop to the neck as after he destroyed a few planets by ramming into them. Whis shares his sushi with Bills, and after Bills tries some wasabi, Whis karate-chops Bills to make him stop destroying the temple. Whis then orders Bills to sleep for 3 more years.

Whis would beat Gogeta ssJ4 easily

2004 V-Jump announcing his appearance in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 states that Super Gogeta's power level is around 2,500,000,000; this makes Super Gogeta's power level the highest ever officially stated. In the second Dragon Ball GT Perfect Files volume, Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta is said to be dozens of times stronger than a regular Super Saiyan 4 (while Vegito was said to perhaps be in the league of a Super Saiyan 4 in the anime comics for Dragon Ball GT: A Hero's Legacy)

Though, Whis has not been shown in a actual battle outside of video games, he is currently considered the most powerful character in Dragon Ball Z. His power exceeds that of the God of Destruction Bills, who easily defeated Super Saiyan 3 Goku, Super Saiyan Gotenks, Ultimate Gohan, Mr. Buu, and a fully-powered Vegeta. According to the series' original author Akira Toriyama, in terms of power, Goku as a Super Saiyan God would be a 6, Beerus would be a 10, and Whis would be a 15.

Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Whis > Hakaishin > SSG Goku > Super Vegito > SSJ4 Gogeta

Post by ohgodwhy (1,534 posts) See mini bio Level 11

SSJ4 Gogeta made Omega Shenron (Who is many times more powerful than SSJ3 Goku) look like a joke. He is by far the most powerful good guy character in the entire series, easily much stronger than SSJ God Goku. Common sense and some basic understanding of powerscaling should make it clearly obvious.

Whether or not he could fight against Whis is a different matter however. Whis was said to be 1.5x stronger than Bills? That's one hell of a difference when considering these guys PL's are going to be in the billions.

I'd still put my money on SSJ4 Gogeta.

Ssj3 is 400 times baseline multiplier and in kid form goku shattered a dimension, flew around the earth in seconds while deflecting a myriad of ki blasts form s17, and tanked being punched up into the upper atmosphere and immediately back down to earth as well as surviving temperature as hot as the sun. Ssj4 is an even bigger boost than ssj3 (for example its stated tempertures as hot as the sun do not effect ssj4 body, ssj4 has physical strength to lift up a city ect.) and fusion may very well square this power. (Daiz. States potara fusion multiplies power level s, fusion dance is possibly the same)

SSJ4 gogeta had the power to kill full power yi xing long, who could corrode the entire physical and spiritual universe with his minus energy and was only defeated by the universal genki dama, its very likely gogeta posses in him energy = said universal genki dama, and is therefore capable of destruction on a massive cosmic scale.

Gogeta is seriously no joke. I think he may be as powerful as a ssj god or possibly a hakaishin. Remember though a hakaishin supposedly can casually destroy galaxies and smashing planets (and planet+ busters) with physical force alone is a joke. Whis is supposedly 1. 5 x as powerful as that.

I dont think gogeta can beat whis though and I expect goku and vegeta to individually surpass him in the next movie or ova. (If goku hasn't all ready done so)

Post by Justalittlegirl (861 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

@LHWKnight said:

@Justalittlegirl said:

Like hell it does. Whis took out Bills with a chop to the neck as after he destroyed a few planets by ramming into them. Whis shares his sushi with Bills, and after Bills tries some wasabi, Whis karate-chops Bills to make him stop destroying the temple. Whis then orders Bills to sleep for 3 more years.

Those were tiny, tiny planets. I doubt those were even large building sized.

2004 V-Jump announcing his appearance in Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 states that Super Gogeta's power level is around 2,500,000,000; this makes Super Gogeta's power level the highest ever officially stated. In the second Dragon Ball GT Perfect Files volume, Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta is said to be dozens of times stronger than a regular Super Saiyan 4 (while Vegito was said to perhaps be in the league of a Super Saiyan 4 in the anime comics for Dragon Ball GT: A Hero's Legacy)

And?

Though, Whis has not been shown in a actual battle outside of video games, he is currently considered the most powerful character in Dragon Ball Z. His power exceeds that of the God of Destruction Bills, who easily defeated Super Saiyan 3 Goku, Super Saiyan Gotenks, Ultimate Gohan, Mr. Buu, and a fully-powered Vegeta. According to the series' original author Akira Toriyama, in terms of power, Goku as a Super Saiyan God would be a 6, Beerus would be a 10, and Whis would be a 15.

None of those people have the power to light up a galaxy as far as I know.

Im fairly certain the light up a galaxy line is dub only

@Justalittlegirl said:

@LHWKnight said:

@Justalittlegirl said:

Those were tiny, tiny planets. I doubt those were even large building sized.

And?

None of those people have the power to light up a galaxy as far as I know.

so what you are saying is that someone with the DC of a large building could have destroyed those planets?

do you not take into account all the elements it takes to create a planet even one that small?

So what he can light up a galaxy, whoopie freaking do. "although I believe that was a dub line only"

Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@ohgodwhy said:

SSJ4 Gogeta made Omega Shenron (Who is many times more powerful than SSJ3 Goku) look like a joke. He is by far the most powerful good guy character in the entire series, easily much stronger than SSJ God Goku. Common sense and some basic understanding of powerscaling should make it clearly obvious.

Whether or not he could fight against Whis is a different matter however. Whis was said to be 1.5x stronger than Bills? That's one hell of a difference when considering these guys PL's are going to be in the billions.

I'd still put my money on SSJ4 Gogeta.

Rather than power scaling, this is more (Strong Godly Ki) vs (Strong Mortal Ki).

1.Godly Ki is in another dimension compared to Mortal Ki.

2. Point is that SSJ4 Gogeta is not able to sense Godly Ki. (This alone is a massive disadvantage)

3. Whis traverses the galaxy in minutes. Massively FTL speed and reactions.

4. Whis trains the Hakaishin, Whis > Hakaishin, Whis is the strongest character is Dragonball entirety (Canon or Non-Canon).

5. Whis is multiversal, or at least aware of the multiverse and identified 12 Universes. Where Earth is in the 7th Universe.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel