Whis & Bills vs Thor & World Breaker Hulk

Topic started by luthluth on Feb. 28, 2014. Last post by Dream 5 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by luthluth (1,278 posts) See mini bio Level 11

VS

Round 1 Base Thor all in character

Round 2 Odin force Thor, Whis and Bills are bloodlusted

NO Rune King Thor or Warrior Madness

Precisely Assume Whis potential by power scaling   

Statements are taken into consideration 

Winner by BFR, Knockout or death 

Both teams start 50 km away from each other   

Fight location: Billions of years into the future, the death of earth 

Battle music:  
Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Round 1: Stomp in favor of Team 1

Round 2: Stomp in favor of Team 2

Post by taichokage (13,241 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Team 2 both scenarios. Thor can top nearly any feat of Bills or Whis and even their hype. Add in Hulk and it's definitely their win.

@taichokage: WWH Hulk cannot fly and whis's traveling speed is Billions of MFTL, his combat speed should be faster based on the pattern.

Post by GeneralVan (1,740 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I give Scenario 1 to Bills and Whis. Either can one-shot the Hulk and I think they can take Thor together. Scenario 2 Thor stomps (unless we get more feats on Whis that proves otherwise)
Post by Zerogodlike (1,224 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Hmm yea i have to give to Bills and whis first round due to the feat that Bill's showed near the end when he was fast enough to fly all way out in space and bust those Planets by simply flying through them with ease he Should be around thor and hulks strength levels with that feat.

Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

i don't know why you guys are downplaying WB he is the one that would put more of a fight than thor

either way bills and whis should win both scenerios

Post by The_Gorosei (96 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ROBOT6661:

I don't know about that, the dudes at comicvine believe the likes Ichiryuu or Midora can handle WB Hulk.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Swiss cheese has little feats.

Post by othus12 (6,812 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Billions of MFTL.

i would love to see a calc.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@The_Gorosei:

The chicks at Comic vine don't like Hulk (note sexist at all).

@eddz99:

WWH Hulk cannot fly and whis's traveling speed is Billions of MFTL, his combat speed should be faster based on the pattern.

Do I have to bring scans of Hulk fighting characters that can fly. Who are also FTL.

By the way where are you getting this billions of MFTL from? Is it that fan fiction hype again?

Hulk and Thors FEATS still shit on Bills. WBH planet bust via shock wave, between him and Thor they got this.

THIS IS A SIMPLE HYPE VS FEAT BATTLE.

@othus12: @Whats_out_the_bag:

Except that it's already in the movie, they traveled from somewhere far into the universe to earth in 26 minutes.

Bills destroyed multiple planets just by eating spicy food with his head and didn't even feel anything.

Bills is stated both by wiss to be able to destroy the Solar system (Galaxy?) in an instant. This is a statement, but there is no reason for wiss to exaggerate or lie, thus it should be called the creator's statement to give people the information of what bills is capable of.

Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@The_Gorosei said:

@ROBOT6661:

I don't know about that, the dudes at comicvine believe the likes Ichiryuu or Midora can handle WB Hulk.

I didn't know these guys were used in battles at the vine. Well Comicvine downplays Hulk and Thor all the time, and they wank the shit out of Superman, arguing stuff like him beating the strongest form of Dark Schneider. But anyway, a weaker Hulk busted a planet 2 times larger than Earth just by clashing with someone.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/136540/3016563-5211456875-21504.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/89462/1964061-incredible_hulks__634_015_16.jpg

And then he pulled the planet back together to keep it from blowing up. Makes no freaking sense, but hey, that's comics for you lol

Did Hulk fight FTL opponents though? Well, he fought Sentry but it's generally agreed that Sentry wasn't taking the fight seriously. He fought a Blackbolt clone, but it was much weaker than the real deal so we can't count that either, Hulk should have FTL reactions though, but as for him moving that fast? Hard to say, he's massively hypersonic to an unknown degree I'd say, probably about as fast as Iron Man at least.

About Whis and Bills, yes their travel speed was MFTL, and usually in DBZ their combat speed is higher than than their travel speed, however since they used a staff to travel I can't really say that here. However, the calc that was done took into account that to use the staff they would have to have a degree of reaction time high enough to use it, and that still came out to be FTL.

In the end though I think Thor cinches the win in both scenarios. I know a lot of you guys don't like calcs but at least check this one out, I never knew Thor and Beta Ray Bill had a feat this insane

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=17206

They destroy a machine that's clearly much larger than the surrounding stars in the shot. Wow. This is basically Thor when he isn't jobbing really, they have to keep his power level low so he doesn't make other Marvel earth characters look bad, in fact I believe he said something like that himself before, wish I could find the scan of it lol.

Post by Jgames (204 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Round 1: Team one win with superior speed, and before people bring up that they fought ftl people, yes they are ftl travel but not combat, which is why thor and hulk can be fought by street level people, granted Thor does have some decent reaction, hulk doesn't. Although I am assuming Whiss is just a stronger version of Bill, which should be enough to handle them.

Round 2: Thor stomps, no reason needed

Post by nishi99 (1,690 posts) See mini bio Level 11

If Whis and Bills are galaxy level then maybe. But we need more feats from them,especially Whis.

Post by Sonata (35,383 posts) See mini bio Level 20
As it currently stands I'm leaning towards team 2 in both rounds.
Post by othus12 (6,812 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@eddz99: you know those cannot possibly be called planets dude.

btw the dragon ball universe its not the same as ours. its far smaller

Post by luthluth (1,278 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@othus12: They are moons I think     
Post by Jgames (204 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@othus12: I don't know why not when the planet thor destroyed was also small, although granted beta ray did destroyed a decent size planet, so by scaling he is also if he goes all out

Post by xlab3000 (1,394 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Whis and Bills aren't MFTL. http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=937485

@taichokage said:

Team 2 both scenarios. Thor can top nearly any feat of Bills or Whis and even their hype. Add in Hulk and it's definitely their win.

This

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel