Which HST Level (or More) Team could stand up to this team?

Topic started by SMXLR8 on July 21, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 10 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,190 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Om folks so I was on vine when I saw this cool looking team but I will be adding my own picks to this as well

Rules for your team

1. HST level characters but you can pick stronger characters if needed
  2. no repeat characters , every team has to be original
  3. everyone is either end of series or current
  4. everyone is in character
  5. standard equipment for all
  6. your team will have 4 days of prep
  7. NO BFR
  8. your team must have a minimum of 5 or a maximum of 10

9. you can only have 4 people from one show on your team

Rules

standard equipment , speed is equal if there is a problem , the team gets 4 hours of prep, all i character

Super Skrull Trio with Rogue

Super Skrull on the left:

- Wolverine's Adamantium claws, healing factor and enhanced senses

- Colossus' durability and skin (yes, the skin will heal as well)

- Cyclops Optic blast

Super Skrull in the middle:

- Hulk's strenght and healing factor

- Thor's Mjolnir with all of it's special abilities

- Captain America's Vibranium shield and experience as a leader

Super Skrull on the right:

- Human Torch's fire and ability to fly

- Thing's strenght and durability

- Mr. Fantastic's elasticity and intellect

- Invisible Woman's force fields and all the other abilities

Rouge powers will be - she has storms , Rachel Summers , Psylock , shadow cats and Jubilee vampire powers
Rouge powers will be - she has storms , Rachel Summers , Psylock , shadow cats and Jubilee vampire powers

Location - New York City (Time Square Garden)

Both side start about 100 feet away

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Do they have to be anime based or can they be from any fictional background?

@solesamurai: anime of course since this is animevice

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,437 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Asura(Rave)

Ban Mido(Getbacker)

Gilgamesh(Fate)

Former Crimson King(SDK)

adam blade(almighty form)

Ok My team is:

Akuma(Udon Verse)

Kid Buu

Edo Madara

Zebra

Portgas D. Ace

Marco the Phoenix

Enel

Can't think of anyone else who would be useful. What I was think when I made this team was. Akuma is outright superior to colossus(IMO) and wolverine therefor he could beat the first skrull and even if he wasn't he could always SGS which is an instakill as long as the skrull has a soul. Kid Buu would take on the Rogue with possibly absorb her then he'd fight the Skrull with Thor's powers. Everyone else would take on The Skrull with the F4 powers and eventually overwhelm him.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,247 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@solesamurai: Isn't Kid Buu above HST? I think when it said more if needed I think it was more along the lines of just above not full blown high tier dbz.

@Masterofdeath said:

@solesamurai: Isn't Kid Buu above HST? I think when it said more if needed I think it was more along the lines of just above not full blown high tier dbz.

Considering there isn't a single person in HST That can take Thor I assumed it would be ok. Kid buu was the one I felt worked with my team best and he Happens to be capable of absorbing and growing more powerful as well.

@solesamurai: I don't know then. True not in power there isn't anyone but in hax there might be a few.

@Masterofdeath said:

@solesamurai: I don't know then. True not in power there isn't anyone but in hax there might be a few.

Better safe then sorry.

@solesamurai: yeah. I am still thinking of a few before I post my team.

@Masterofdeath said:

@solesamurai: yeah. I am still thinking of a few before I post my team.

Honestly the hardest one was deciding someone on HST level that could beat the Skrull with colossus skin and wolverines adamantium skeleton and healing factor. Only one I could come up with was Akuma due to SGS.

@solesamurai: thats why I am trying to remember a character that has the power to phase. You know reach through the head and crush the brain.

@Masterofdeath said:

@solesamurai: thats why I am trying to remember a character that has the power to phase. You know reach through the head and crush the brain.

I don't think a character in anime has been shown to be capable of that. Only the flash has ever done that IIRC.

@solesamurai: There are some with phasing powers just got to think of them.

Post by taichokage (13,328 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Skrull in the middle could solo the HST, so no team from them would matter. It has to be a team with most members above Z level like Seiya or Jojo. A team of 5 main characters from Jump that would likely win Seiya, Dark Schneider, Enrico Pucci, Goku, Toriko.

I forgot to add this to the OP so I will just say here-

Info on the team:

The Super Skrull's are highly trained and work together in order to win. So the F4 Super Skrull might create force fields around the Mjolnir Super Skrull, who could then cast spells with Mjolnir.

Also take in mind how versatile and powerful the team is ... how many characters can defeat someone with Colossus' skin, a healing factor and Adamantium claws (claws, not bones)? Or a Hulk like character, who keeps getting stronger and has a Vibranium shield to protect himself?

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ew what the f--- is this.

There is no one in the hst that can take any of them. Vibranium is one of the toughest metals in existence and with hulks strength behind it with thors hammer wtf. Coloossus durability and adamantium claws.

This requires high tier Z characters and above.

@TheNeutralOne: read the rules

Post by taichokage (13,328 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Maybe it should be what team can take these guys out not which HST level team because you can combine the entire HST and they couldn't do it. I know it says stronger characters can be used but they in fact, must be used. HST characters for the most part would be useless.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

My team:

Nice try but Game Over.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel