When to Call a Mod to Lock a Battle Thread

Topic started by takashichea on Nov. 1, 2013. Last post by Sonata 10 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,184 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@waybig1010101: well good luck with that

Post by waybig1010101 (3,211 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@SMXLR8: if you know any users who knows the series well let me know please and i know this isn't going to be that popular because its not going to be a "fist" fight but its just so interesting to me and i really do not know who is going to win. 

@waybig1010101: ok but you will have to be the over seer of the match and make the battle too

Post by waybig1010101 (3,211 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@SMXLR8: yeah my plan is after I return from a cuban wedding over this weekend i'll start to create a topic for people who want to participate in the battle and then i'll make the setting 
Right now i feel that i make it so that they only have their intelligence along with their supernatural power but have no connections and that the winning condition is to take over the world first and kill the other and that you have to do it in that order. I have yet to think what world to make them battle in. 
but in order to prevent people from thinking im biased to one character i was thinking of having three overseers including myself and that between us three we could determine whatever the character would or be able to do what the debates say that they can do. 

@waybig1010101: we need one more person for the RPG tourney can you help with this?

Post by Sonata (35,383 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@waybig1010101: CAV threads can be in any format you wish as long as they follow the basic battle forums rules.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel