What should be the main mission for Manga justice league?

Topic started by soldier on Dec. 23, 2009. Last post by soldier 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by soldier (495 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • Age of Apocalypse
  • Darkseid plot to rule galaxy (prep)
  • Zoom (prep)
  • Thanos (prep) - no infinity gems or anything like that.
  • Thanos and darkseid team up (prep)
  • Prevent Galactus destroying us all?
  • Onslaught returns
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
errr i am going with darkseid, since well it's dc

but a test of power level would be thanos and darkseid team up
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Hey guys, I am currently in the process of making several battle threads and missions. However I need a main mission, from which all the threads will stem from. E.g. Age of apocalypse, would involve certain incidents which would lead up to him coming into power, it would also involve the heroes having to take part in many battles, and could stem into war. 

What I have in mind is first a mission needs to be decided. 

Then I will ask people to volunteer to be a character ( a list will be provided and Villains will be included). 

I will then proceed to give an introduction of the mission and then a poll will be set up to pick which characters will be chosen. But you have to give a reason why, or in over words debate. 

Then I will set up an RPG forum in whih the mission will take place. After a certain period, I will then set up another poll so that the winner can be decided. 

If you have any ideas about the main mission please post them on this thread, and then I will see what I can do. 

Peace. 
I hope that this goes well. (animevice will rule)  

Moderators can have special roles if they want. e.g. in the rpg, if Thanos was to obtain the heart of the universe, one of the mods could be TOAA, or some onipotent being and take it away, to keep balance, but they will act like watchers, unless they choose to be one of the heroes and villains.
@cfatalis said:
"errr i am going with darkseid, since well it's dc  but a test of power level would be thanos and darkseid team up "

I have just explained what my plan is, please feel free to read it, oh yeah darkseid would be an interesting Villain, thouh I would prefer a Thanos-Darkseid team up, all the deceit and action and drama, but hey if you have any ideas feel free to tell me them as the saga progresses.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@soldier:
i really cant see thse to working togather unless they try to betray  each other at the end    
@ssjsuperman said:
"@soldier: i really cant see thse to working togather unless they try to betray  each other at the end     "
 sorry about the bold writing it is just to catch the attention of others, and with the betrayal, I will make it very awesome (if I do intend for betrayal, lol)

Which will make it all the more interesting for those playing the roles of the bad guys, also I am not going to guarantee back stabbing, but it is highly possible. 

By the way: 
 The Thanos and Darkseid team up will also feature the legendary doctor doom; so lots of drama would be involved.

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@soldier said:
" @ssjsuperman said:
"@soldier: i really cant see thse to working togather unless they try to betray  each other at the end     "
 sorry about the bold writing it is just to catch the attention of others, and with the betrayal, I will make it very awesome (if I do intend for betrayal, lol)

Which will make it all the more interesting for those playing the roles of the bad guys, also I am not going to guarantee back stabbing, but it is highly possible. 

By the way: 
 The Thanos and Darkseid team up will also feature the legendary doctor doom; so lots of drama would be involved.

"
drama?, more chronic backstabbing each other

darkseid : ahahahaha i have killed doom
thanos zaps darkseid from behind: bwahahahah you have gone according to my plan 
doom appears and steal some sort of overpowered device : and to you doctor doom reign once again, zaps thanos
darkseid appears again: ahahahaha u all fall for my scheme

and so on
@cfatalis said:
" @soldier said:
" @ssjsuperman said:

By the way: 

"
drama?, more chronic backstabbing each other  darkseid : ahahahaha i have killed doom thanos zaps darkseid from behind: bwahahahah you have gone according to my plan  doom appears and steal some sort of overpowered device : and to you doctor doom reign once again, zaps thanos darkseid appears again: ahahahaha u all fall for my scheme  and so on "

Nope, they will be working happily but maybe one might get paranoid, or maybe Thanos wants the heart of the universe. Heck maybe, two gang up on one, or doom steals their powers. possibilities. Share some scenarios with me, and heck you might find that as one of the Battles. 

Maybe Justice League would fail to stop the trio take over the universe, but then the three divide the universe and War occurs, which the justice league can expoit. Just ideas like that. 

But what you said was hilarious.

For those who may not get a chance to be a member of the justice league, there will be other characters associated, but they depend on what the main mission would be.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

all that marvel characters at full power, kick many anime asses , you must know their powers.

Guys it looks like it is going to be the villain team up.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel