what anime character would be strong anof to kill me!?

Topic started by lordhaseo on Sept. 28, 2009. Last post by ThePsychoGamer 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7

haseo's powers , so name or put images
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
haruhi
lain
gun god and slash king from type moon universe
any primal type (type jupiter, type earth, type mercury)
both shiki from type moon universe
simon
shinji with a spine (wtih eva)
gainer sanga (with his overman)
setsuna F seiei( with gundam)
let's see who else
Post by lordhaseo (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:

"haruhi lain gun god and slash king from type moon universe any primal type (type jupiter, type earth, type mercury) both shiki from type moon universe simon shinji with a spine (wtih eva)gainer sanga (with his overman) setsuna F seiei( with gundam) let's see who else "



simon, no- not without gurren lagann 
haruhi, no 
lain, maybe
gainer sanga (wtih eva), no 
 
the others yes no maybe so
   
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@lordhaseo said:
" @cfatalis said:

"haruhi lain gun god and slash king from type moon universe any primal type (type jupiter, type earth, type mercury) both shiki from type moon universe simon shinji with a spine (wtih eva)gainer sanga (with his overman) setsuna F seiei( with gundam) let's see who else "

simon, no- not without gurren lagann haruhi, no lain, maybegainer sanga (wtih eva), no  the others yes no maybe so    "
haruhi yes (she can just blink you out of existence)
gainer needs his overman
lain yes (same thing as haruhi)
gun god and slash king can kill creatures that can blow up planets and didin't ave the concept of dying(meaning they can't die) but they killed it
simon has shown to be able to use his spiral power outside of the gurrenlaggan
dark scheneider : definitely yes(he killed things that is more or less galaxy buster)
shinji with a spine is god
primal type will kick your ass: considering they have simmiliar power to me(gun god and slash king kills three of them)
both shiki just need one touch to kill you
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

ur spelling teacher XD
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" ur spelling teacher XD "
and the mod, don't forget the mod
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" ur spelling teacher XD "
and the mod, don't forget the mod "

and jigglypuff(pokemon) with sand in its eyes
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" ur spelling teacher XD "
and the mod, don't forget the mod "
and jigglypuff(pokemon) with sand in its eyes "
mmmmm why? i don't get the thing
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
*inserts stupid Dragonball Z joke here*
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@JJOR64 said:
" *inserts stupid Dragonball Z joke here* "
GOKU POWER LEVEL IS ONE MILLION AND HE IS FTL AND HE CAN KILL ANYONE EVEN THE PEOPLE IN REAL WORLD
 
good enough?
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@cfatalis said:
" @JJOR64 said:
" *inserts stupid Dragonball Z joke here* "
GOKU POWER LEVEL IS ONE MILLION AND HE IS FTL AND HE CAN KILL ANYONE EVEN THE PEOPLE IN REAL WORLD  good enough? "
Yep.  You are winner!
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" ur spelling teacher XD "
and the mod, don't forget the mod "
and jigglypuff(pokemon) with sand in its eyes "
mmmmm why? i don't get the thing "
if i remember right jigglypuff puts people to sleep when she cries
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@JJOR64 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @JJOR64 said:
" *inserts stupid Dragonball Z joke here* "
GOKU POWER LEVEL IS ONE MILLION AND HE IS FTL AND HE CAN KILL ANYONE EVEN THE PEOPLE IN REAL WORLD  good enough? "
Yep.  You are winner! "
meh i got more
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" ur spelling teacher XD "
and the mod, don't forget the mod "
and jigglypuff(pokemon) with sand in its eyes "
mmmmm why? i don't get the thing "
if i remember right jigglypuff puts people to sleep when she cries "
sing not cries
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@cfatalis said:
" @rein said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" ur spelling teacher XD "
and the mod, don't forget the mod "
and jigglypuff(pokemon) with sand in its eyes "
mmmmm why? i don't get the thing "
if i remember right jigglypuff puts people to sleep when she cries "
sing not cries "
then i have no idea
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@rein: i say he makes the same mistake
Post by Kelleth (7,798 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@cfatalis said:

" haruhi lain gun god and slash king from type moon universe any primal type (type jupiter, type earth, type mercury) both shiki from type moon universe simon shinji with a spine (wtih eva)gainer sanga (with his overman) setsuna F seiei( with gundam) let's see who else "

Son Goku (Saiyuki) with out out his limiter (aka Great Sage Equaling Heaven)
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
mmmmm following our other conversation
 
getter emperor, or shin getter
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Once you find out who he really is you will sh!t bricks

 

 
 Andy Summer
 Andy Summer
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
andy summers the musician?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel