Weakest Character That Can Beat SSJ4 Goku...

Topic started by Count_Alucard on Feb. 3, 2010. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by Count_Alucard (209 posts) See mini bio Level 6

With GT feats only.  That means no power scaling from DB or DBZ, ladies and gentlemen.   

Go.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
KKx10 Goku
Post by taichokage (12,957 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Omega Shenron. No one else in gt could beat him except  maybe great golden ape baby vegeta and super 17 but he was holding back in both fights.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Lancer with a Gae Bolg 

Kira with a Death Note 

Doraemon with the Moshimo Box 

Tottemo Luckyman
Post by Zephernix (62 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Batman
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Mortein said:
"KKx10 Goku "

Nah, I will try to post as many GT feats as possible because although they destroyed DB power, they tried. 

@Nerx said:
" Lancer with a Gae Bolg  Kira with a Death Note  Doraemon with the Moshimo Box  Tottemo Luckyman "
Kira's death note only works on humans.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@soldier said:

" @Mortein said:

"KKx10 Goku "
Nah, I will try to post as many GT feats as possible because although they destroyed DB power, they tried.   "
it has been a long time since I watched GT, but as I remember nothing they did was above KKx10 Goku

Keep in mind that GT Goku was cut by glass...
@Count_Alucard said:
"Keep in mind that GT Goku was cut by glass... "

GT goku was able to stand his ground against temperatures hotter than the sun whereas goku in freiza saga was scared of lava until ssj.
@soldier said:
"@Count_Alucard said:
GT goku was able to stand his ground against temperatures hotter than the sun whereas goku in freiza saga was scared of lava until ssj. "

When?
Post by Dream (7,462 posts) See mini bio Level 20
What about SSJ4 Vegita?
@Dream said:
" What about SSJ4 Vegita? "
He was never as strong as goku. At best he was his equal. Also he needed bulma for ssj4.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Dream: That is an interesting choice Dream. I would also have to say Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta due to the fact that regardless of requiring a machine to aid him transform into a Super Saiyan 4 he should be roughly equal to Super Saiyan 4 Goku in terms of power and it has been shown that Vegeta is a smarter and a better fighter than Goku so I would assume that if the two were equal in terms of power with no chance of either surpassing each other, Vegeta should manage to barely defeat Goku with his superior strategic genius and fighting skill. 

ND
@Newdeath said:
" @Dream: That is an interesting choice Dream. I would also have to say Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta due to the fact that regardless of requiring a machine to aid him transform into a Super Saiyan 4 he should be roughly equal to Super Saiyan 4 Goku in terms of power and it has been shown that Vegeta is a smarter and a better fighter than Goku so I would assume that if the two were equal in terms of power with no chance of either surpassing each other, Vegeta should manage to barely defeat Goku with his superior strategic genius and fighting skill.  ND "
better and smarter  than goku? Vegeta was always behind goku and usually failed where goku succeeded.  The only time Vegeta technically beat Goku was when Goku deliberately held back and didn't go ssj3 because he didn't want to hurt Vegeta's honor and Vegeta tricked him at the same time. technically not a win.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@taichokage: You must have misunderstood my post. I stated that Vegeta is a better fighter and a smarter fighter than Goku were as Goku has the superior physical attributes. And when did I actually state that Vegeta defeated Goku? 

ND
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@taichokage said:
" @Nerx said:
" Lancer with a Gae Bolg  Kira with a Death Note  Doraemon with the Moshimo Box  Tottemo Luckyman "
Kira's death note only works on humans. "
lets argue shall we? 

- Goku nearly died from a heart attack  and saiyans share a similar biology to humans
- The full capabilities of a deathnote is never tested on other species as only humans are shown targets on the DN-verse
@Count_Alucard said:
"@soldier said:
"@Count_Alucard said:
GT goku was able to stand his ground against temperatures hotter than the sun whereas goku in freiza saga was scared of lava until ssj. "
When? "

Versus Nova shenron
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMrcQAztEzU&feature=PlayList&p=AE0D434417C59000&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=38     
Post by nginsmall (9 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@Zephernix: Batman's always gotta plan, he'd figure something out eventually. 
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Count_Alucard:
what do you mean by weeker like to omnipotents    can we use comic characters    
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel