Wargreymon vs Victorygreymon

Topic started by MrDirector786 on Nov. 20, 2010. Last post by DBZ_universe 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by MrDirector786 (4,505 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Well, I've been really getting back into Digimon over the past few weeks and so I thought I'd make this battle between the two ultimate forms of Greymon that have been seen. So which one would take it? The two of them are battling up in the sky and they are both willing to kill the other.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Wargreymon wins here.... and pluss hs much more awesome.....
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@DBZ_universe said:
" Wargreymon wins here.... and pluss hs much more awesome..... "
supposedly VictoryGreymon have a better evolutionary code
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
VictoryGreymon wins easly... he defeated Yggdrasil and was able to hurt NEO, an universal entity, I still like WarGreymon more though, Terra Force and Dramon Killers are badass.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@MrDirector786: if you mean the   VictoryGreymon from next then he stomps 

if you just mean any   VictoryGreymon then he still wins hes a higher graymon class then wargreymon
Terra Force might be able to do some damage considereing it collects energy from all over the atmosphere into a gigantic ball of energy... same thing for Terra Destroiyer:

BTW, wasnt Terra Force the move used to deefat Apocalymon? I remember it weas the finishing blow... and considering Apocalymon is one of the strongest Digimon...
@RadiantTheLight: I believe it took the combined power of all the digimon there also his  durability is nothing i would put him under locemon. 

victorygreymon wins hes just a better greymon type
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@ssjsuperman: and looks more badass too
@Hirako_Fan:  

looks like someones a ff7 fan    
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@ssjsuperman: indeed xD
@ssjsuperman: Dramon Killers are way more badass than that sword... same thing for Terra Force... But maybe I'm the only BIG WarGreymon fan here.
@RadiantTheLight: wargreaymon is one of my fav but hes kind of a low tier   Mega
@ssjsuperman said:
" @RadiantTheLight: wargreaymon is one of my fav but hes kind of a low tier   Mega "
Even with the Tera Force?... Well, but considering that there are Megas like Lucemon Satan Mode, Susanoomon, Omnimon, Alphamon and etc, then yes, he might be a low tier Mega...
@RadiantTheLight: those guys are  special god like beings I mean generally as a spices hes weaker then guys like daynasmon and     Gallantmon
Post by DBZ_universe (15,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@cfatalis:
true he is more evulutionized but I still give it to the original....
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel