Wandenreich invade Las Noches.

Topic started by 5th on April 3, 2014. Last post by ChromeDisaster 4 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by 5th (1,241 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Basically, the Quincy vs. Hollows.

Las Noches
Las Noches

Yhwach has decided to invade Las Noches and all of its inhabitants so he does a surprise attack.

Every Arrancar, Espada member, and lower ranks are alarmed by the presence of the Stern Ritter and take drastic measures and precautions in fighting the Archer Nazis by going all out, every member is serious and are aware of the potential threat the Quincy Army pose against Los Noches.

Aizen himself has decided to engage; already embedding the Hogyoku and undergoing the transformation, basically, pre-cocoon Aizen with KS.

Tousen has hollowification.

As of already stated, Espada take the Wandenreich as a serious threat and intend on going all out, that including; Starrk, Barragan, Halibel, Ulquiorra, etc.

Szayel has some knowledge and prep to add.

Privaron are fighting alongside their respective predecessors (The Espada)

Fraccion, lower members, and Arrancar are fighting too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now for the Wandenreich setting.

Yhwach will be involved and fighting alongside with the Stern Ritter.

Every member of the Stern Ritter will be included.

They have some knowledge over the Espada and its members.

Royd Lloyd will be playing Fake Yhwach.

No Mercy, like always.

Stern Ritter's have the advantage of surprise over Aizen's troops.

No Bankai's though, only Vollastandig and any other gimmicks the Stern Ritter have been shown to use.

They too are going all out.

Stern Ritter
Stern Ritter

So, who's the greater evil in this case? And who will win?

Post by taichokage (13,001 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The Vandenreich would win. There are essentially 15 Captain level or higher in Aizen's case from team Hueco Mundo. The 10 Espada, Luppi, Wonderweiss, Gin, Tousen and Aizen. There are 27 Stern Ritter Including Bach. Also the average Stern Ritter seems stronger than the Average Espeda. With the exception of Zaraki and Yamamoto, all the Captains double teamed the Stern Ritter either with a second Captain or a Vice Captain and not all of them even won. Only the top 2 Espada had double trouble or worse. As long as Bach takes Aizen, the Arrancar will lose eventually. Baraggan is the other biggest issue, but put Gremmy or Rroyd Loyd perhaps and even he will not shine. The only questionable thing is Bach vs Aizen. Bach is not at full power nor has he gone anywhere near all out even in his current state. He may or may not be a match for Hougyoku Aizen currently and that's the only hitch in my analysis I think.
Post by GeneralVan (1,664 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Wait until Bach gets stronger. If he is as strong or stronger than Aizen (which is most likely the case, even though Aizen will always be 23482734x cooler than him) then the Wandenreich win. Gin though is actually a major problem if you think about it. He can slice a lot of the Wandenreich with his Bankai and could possibly kill Mask and James via his poison. Tousen would beat As Nodt since it's like putting a guy with the ability to mimic the sun vs Superman. Honestly, am I wrong for thinking that Released Wonderweiss could beat Mask? Then you have Bambietta, aka Karasu's, Kimblee's, Deidara's, and Michael Bay's dream girl. Personally I think R2 Ulquiorra could take her. If he is having trouble then Starrk assists him. Guremi and Royd Loyd (sp?) and even Loyd Lloyd. I see Barragan beating Guremi albeit with difficulty. He has to beat the Lloyd twins though which, with difficulty beating Guremi, really isn't going to happen. Ulquiorra could spam some Lanzas though. Kirge gets stabbed by Grimmjow... again. Plus what if Grimmjow has R2 and surpassed R2 Ulquiorra in strength (yeah, I never thought I would type this too)? Speaking of featless characters we have Haschwald. In my opinion, Haschwald is leagues beyond Guremi. Even though Guremi claimed he was the strongest SR, we have Juha Bach obviously, and Nnoitra claimed he was the strongest Espada meanwhile R1 Ulquiorra could most likely one shot him with ease. Same with Haschwald and Guremi. I fell that Haschwald would one shot most if not all SR not named Juha Bach. Going by hype Haschwald himself could most likely solo the Espada (again, depending on if Grimmjow really did grow leaps and bounds in strength) so long as he doesn't get caught by Respira or even Zommari's or Szayelaporro's hax, even though he probably has enough Spiritual Pressure to break out of it. Honestly I would love to see a fight between Haschwald and Grimmjow if he got immensely stronger, even though Haschwald will most likely fight Shunsui or potentially Ichigo or even Uryu if something weird happens. Though I am making it seem like the Espada save against Haschwald have the advantage, the other Espada such as Halibel, Nnoitra, Aaroniero, Szayelaporro, Zommari, Luppi, and Yammy can't do much. Szayel and Zommari do have their hax but they really wouldn't be able to do much since a lot of SR probably have enough spiritual pressure to resist them. Now we come down to Juha Bach vs Sosuke Aizen. First off Aizen can control Bach. We saw what happened when he was duck-taped to a chair and with no Zanpakuto troll him a little bit. So if Aizen used KS then Bach is getting controlled. However, by hype, I think Bach at full power will be stronger than Monster Aizen. If that's the case then him and Haschwald wreak havoc on Las Noches. If not, then it could go either way, but honestly I would still give it to the Wandenreich because Monster Aizen would most likely be to the point of near defeat if he were to win and Haschwald would just finish him off. But man I want to see Bach at full power, what Haschwald can do and how strong he really is, and Grimmjow getting a powerup!

While that all makes sense, you're pitting them in perfect favor of the Espada. If they were random or in favor of the Wandenreich, it wouldn't go so smoothly. For example, Bambietta could defeat practically anyone who isn't notably faster than her. Kirge could trap anyone for good unless it were Baraggan. If Rroyd emulated Bach, he could beat anyone on the opposing team but Aizen and again probably Baraggan. Etc. It's Aizen and Baraggan that are the true problems, Startk and Ulquiorra to some extent too. But Gremmy could probably beat any of them Aizen aside. The leaders aside I think it's weighed in favor of the Wandenreich by a decent margin. Between Aizen and Bach it is still vague though. Pretty sure Bach will trample on Aizen EOS but right now it's pretty unclear.
Post by GeneralVan (1,664 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@taichokage: Don't underestimate Gin and Wonderweiss though. Also we have yet to see Grimmjow. Hopefully he is immensely stronger.

Wonderweiss is strong and he would beat most Stern Ritter, but there's more than one who should beat him. Like Rroyd who pushed Yama further than Wonderweiss did. Heck Yama had to fight WW sealed. He needed bankai for Rroyd. And of course there's Gremmy who's like the Stern Ritter version of Wonderweiss. Gin is a problem too though that's for sure.
Post by phantomrant (1,335 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Sternritters having the element of surprise is a good advantage (which I imagine would be just them popping out from shadows within Heuco Mundo). They are also taking orders from a bos who has demosntrated himself to be a superior war tactician than Aizen. Aizen is no slouch in countering the enemy's plans either and should have a few surprises of his own. I'm also assuming that Aizen has lifted the release restriction for the top Espada so they can go all-out.

Overall, Aizen and Bach are going to have the same plan, with Bach's being more efficient. They'll use their men to take each other out, and serve as a "ladder of corpses" for the bosses to step in. Only problem is that Bach gains the abilities of EVERY Sternritter and EVERY Arrancar that is going to die in this war, and overall Sternritters themselves are more powerful and formidable than Aizen's Espada army + Wonderweiss. Mask, As Nodt, and Bambietta can take down the ten Espada. The fallen Espada and WW are just minor obstacles for the three of them. The Sternritters are pretty skilled in widespread genocide of fodders as seen when they entered Soul Society, and can deconstruct reishi on the wide scale. Then you got Quincies who are speedsters, can nullify other people's abilities, can reality warp, can be inperceptible, etc. Once the Sternritters die after taking down everyone but Aizen, Bach is going to be IMMENSELY powerful. He's going to so powerful that he can kill Aizen before he evolves or utilizes his Bankai.

Sternritters win 7/10.

Oh I forgot that he gains the enemy abilities too. Sheesh. Also their knowledge. Any plans or weaknesses he will know when prominent enemies die. He's going to be so Overpowered.

The problem is, there aren't any real fodders in the Stern Ritter besides, maybe, three? And they were defeated without having the chances to release their vollstandig (Lloyd, Berenice, Jerome.)

But, potential threats to the Espada: Cang Du, BG9, Bazz B, and possibly the Cheetah girls.

Although they lack feats, it's clear that the trio (BG9, Bazz B, Cang Du) are capable of defeating some Espada members.

Kirge didn't lose to Grimmjow, he got one-shotted from behind after an exhaustive battle between him and Ichigo, Urahara, and the Three Bestia.

Someone like BG9 tanked Soi Fong's bankai in base, and Cang Du lost to PIS because Kubo wanted Hitsugaya alive.

There's MDM who matches foes like R2 Ulquiorra, and Bambietta who's also at a Vasto Lorde level.

If the Espada win, it surely isn't going to be without losing some top tiers.

Also note that the Espada were defeated by the Captains, although Ichigo took out 2. Not only are the Captains stronger than before at different levels, but they are double teaming most of them and actually losing. They completely lost the first invasion when they were pretty much the same level as when they faced the Arrancar.
Post by Vapovile (1,931 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

I honestly think that the numbers difference is the Espada's biggest disadvantage. Plus, even if Bach isn't strong enough to take on Aizen right now, he would during the course of this battle, especially when Barragan falls. In short, Wandenreich win 8/10 times.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Didn't they already do this? Just kidding, but Bach and his quincies would slaughter the Arrancar. It's a part if nature for them to murder hollows
Post by AFGM (137 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Aren't the Quincy vulnerable to hollow based attacks? 
Post by nishi99 (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 11

With prep i could see Aizen's army winning after a very hard battle. I also think Aizen will play another big role once we get to the Soul King arc.

Post by phantomrant (1,335 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@AFGM said:

Aren't the Quincy vulnerable to hollow based attacks?

Yeah, but the Sternritters have ways of mitigating that, particularly through Sklavarei. Kirge was able to absorb all of Ayon's essence into him, which is probably accomplished via purification of the Hollow reiryoku. Getting blasted by Hollow reiryoku will surely deal major damage to them, but through means of speed and indirect hax, the Sternritters can still hold on to their advantage. Each Sternritter worth their salt should be able to take down Espada-level Arrancars anyway, since they're well aware of the deadliness Hollows pose to them and they must train themselves accordingly. This is the same Wandenreich army that took over and enslaved Heuco Mundo, a realm full of Hollows. Sternritters dying will only serve to increase Bach's power, and all Arrancars are fodders to Bach with the abilities of like 25 other Sternritters, and that's not counting his Vollstandig capabilities.

@phantomrant: I kind of theorized that if all of the Stern Ritter died, Bach would then be able to obtain his Vollstandig.

I also think Bach will revert to his young form once he gets his power back.

@taichokage: He's going to be so OP with Yamamoto's bankai and then his Vollstandig. Sheesh. I think the Soul King might interfere.

Yeah the Royal Guard will be outmatched. It'll probably be a combination of the Soul King and Ichigo, the latter most likely getting God-like power from the former, but possibly fighting himself. Just image the reiatsu, abilities and knowledge of all 20+ Stern Ritter + any and all felled shinigami, hollow and Fullbring + Yama's bankai + his own current power all put together. He will probably be the top of the HST aside from whoever beats him which will undoubtedly be either the Spirit King or much more likely an amped Ichigo.
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage said:

Yeah the Royal Guard will be outmatched. It'll probably be a combination of the Soul King and Ichigo, the latter most likely getting God-like power from the former, but possibly fighting himself. Just image the reiatsu, abilities and knowledge of all 20+ Stern Ritter + any and all felled shinigami, hollow and Fullbring + Yama's bankai + his own current power all put together. He will probably be the top of the HST aside from whoever beats him which will undoubtedly be either the Spirit King or much more likely an amped Ichigo.

this

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel