Vulcan vs The Z fighters

Topic started by Jinbeifan1 on July 31, 2011. Last post by MisterShin 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,204 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Goku is SSJ3, Vegeta is Majin SSJ 2, Gohan is in Mystic Form, Goten and Trunks are fused the rest at full power reached 

Post by taichokage (12,626 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The Z warriors take this. Vulcan is somewhat hax but was severely harmed by he likes of Polaris and Black Bolt both of whom are weaker than many of the Z warriors. Not that he couldn't potentially be a problem but not realistically.
Post by Agent9149 (481 posts) See mini bio Level 11
vulcan takes this, his main ablility is energy manipulation, the z senshi's main attacks are energy attacks, it would be like throwing water at a water bender
@Agent9149 said:
vulcan takes this, his main ablility is energy manipulation, the z senshi's main attacks are energy attacks, it would be like throwing water at a water bender
Many people in the Z warriors are capable of blitzing and one shotting him. Like I said in my last post he potentially is a huge threat but realistically could be taken down before he causes serious damage.
@taichokage said:
@Agent9149 said:
Many people in the Z warriors are capable of blitzing and one shotting him. Like I said in my last post he potentially is a huge threat but realistically could be taken down before he causes serious damage.
he is ftl and has kept up and defeated various other ftl character in battle
@Agent9149 said:
@taichokage said:
@Agent9149 said:
Not really. He was more or less owned by Blackbolt who is below sonic level. Well it was technically a draw but still. Similarly he was seriously injured by Polaris who is slower than Black Bolt.
@taichokage said:
@Agent9149 said:
@taichokage said:
@Agent9149 said:
Not really. He was more or less owned by Blackbolt who is below sonic level. Well it was technically a draw but still. Similarly he was seriously injured by Polaris who is slower than Black Bolt.
he has stalemated the power of the phoenix 
Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@taichokage said: 
black bolt and vulcan have both tagged gladiator before, iirc.
@YouFinished said:
@taichokage said: 
black bolt and vulcan have both tagged gladiator before, iirc.
Gambit and many of the X-men have tagged Gladiator before as well. I will disregard that as PIS but really Blackbolt should not be able to tag Glads unless he allowed it. I'm not trying to dismiss Vulcan's speed but I'm saying that he apparently does not have the reaction time to match his speed. That's the only way to really justify slower than sound characters hitting light speed characters. In which case The Z warriors can still tag him, especially Goku who can travel or teleport faster than light and has literally dodged omni directional light flashes before.
Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@taichokage:   
i don't know, i kinda don't see the problem of black bolt being able to tag glads since he's done it on multiple occasions. 

vulcan has also traded blows with adam warlock who is also considered ftl. 
  another good speed feat; redirecting cyclops blast on two different occasions. 

In which case The Z warriors can still tag him, especially Goku who can travel or teleport faster than light and has literally dodged omni directional light flashes before.

do you mind explaining this a little further?
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

lol z fighters vs an american comic book character. this should end well
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,168 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I'm going with the Z warriors, since they have the number games on there side

Post by SilverSavage (270 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Vulcan wins due to energy manipulation and being able to mind rape them.  

Makes X men witness their greatest fears with mind tricks. 
Makes X men witness their greatest fears with mind tricks. 

Mind rapes rachel summers  
Post by Zearth (218 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Vulcan takes this, he can control Z warrios Ki,  and can mindarape them, he also has speed advantage.
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Destinyheroknight said:

I'm going with the Z warriors, since they have the number games on there side

^This
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel