Vote For The Best Battlation of January 2014

Topic started by takashichea on Dec. 5, 2013. Last post by takashichea 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by takashichea (11,708 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

Continuing in our 2nd month, it's time to vote for January 2014's Best Battlation. The cut off date is December 31st 11:59 PM Eastern Time. All comments and criticism of your colleagues are welcome as long as it's respectful. You are only allowed to vote for one user.

Past Winners

Post by KingOfAsh (1,377 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Me of course

Post by SMXLR8 (7,086 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@KingOfAsh: .......................nope

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I vote DBZ_Universe

Post by Vapovile (1,915 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

I'm going to vote for SMXLR8. She is both a good debater, and takes the extra initiative to get big projects like the RPG Tournament off the ground, and makes sure that everyone is keeping within both the set format and the rules.

Online Now

You didn't pick a theme for the battle threads. You're the Battlation of the month.

Online Now

I voting for Vapovile. He's a hard worker who took the initiative and start up a Gdoc that will help organize the battle forums and to promote underused characters in the long run. I try to vote for folks based on their debating skills, but I'm not a battle person or think like one. I'm like a fish out of water here being predominant wiki editor here. Most of time, I vote for folks who do more than battle and debate. That's me.

You guys and gals out there can vote on your favorite person on any qualities: debating, friendliness, etc.

Post by Low (1,362 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I vote for myself, mainly because I'm new to the forum and don't know any solid debaters other than myself. lol

Online Now

@KingOfAsh: @Low:

Actually, that counts. The rules doesn't prohibit you guys from voting for yourselves. Don't know if that's fair to everyone. If folks don't mind, we just go with it since this time we had less feedback than December's thread.

Current Votes

Tie between DBZ Universe, SMXLR8, Vapovile, KingofAsh, and Low with 1 vote each.

Edit:

I'm such a dummy. I forgot to write the rules. Oh well, I like to see how this thread goes now.

@takashichea: It would be great if you kept the vote count noted down after every couple of posts.

Online Now

@Low:

Noted. I'll make a chart from Microsoft Excel. A visual aid will help out. I had help back in the December thread. I was busy with the Battle Archive and the wiki projects.

Online Now

@Low: @Vapovile: @SMXLR8: @KingOfAsh: and DBZ Universe who I can't seem to do a shout out

You all will be getting a PM soon. I need to interview you guys, so I can get to know you better and write an article should you win this contest. I felt bad that I rushed Taichokage's Battlation thread.

If you think it's not necessary and you want to do a speech to thank folks, I'm good with that.

@takashichea: I'm fine with any interview.

Post by Vapovile (1,915 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@takashichea: I am fine with any interview as well :D. Thanks for the vote, btw.

Post by taichokage (12,904 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I love all you guys. Low is new but I had already noticed him. Oh, give me a bit to think on this.
Post by waybig1010101 (2,976 posts) See mini bio Level 13
im going to give SMXLR8 my vote 
Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I vote SpeedForceSpider.

Post by taichokage (12,904 posts) See mini bio Level 20
GRR! Hard to choose.
Post by Kobra678 (3,107 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe said:

I vote SpeedForceSpider.

Seconded

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@taichokage said:

GRR! Hard to choose.

Vote for Newdeath! even tho he is not here.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel