Vote For The Best Battlation of February 2014

Topic started by takashichea on Jan. 2, 2014. Last post by takashichea 5 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by takashichea (10,836 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Welcome to the third Battlation voting thread! The cut off date is January 31st 12 AM Eastern Time. Thank you and good luck.

Rules

• Can't vote for yourself unlike last time. It was my fault for not stating specific rules in the January's voting thread.
  • Vote for folks who weren't banned.
  • You can only vote once.
  • Please make sure your criticism is respectful. While praising others and pointing out their flaws, make sure you don't disrespect them.
  • You can't vote for mods.

Let me know if I miss anything.

Past Winners

Post by waybig1010101 (2,403 posts) See mini bio Level 13
guess i'll cast the first vote. My vote goes to a very hard working animevice user who is also one of the most intelligent and fair debaters along with being a great helper-SMXLR8

Good Candidates

If my quick observations are attacking anyone, let me know. I'll fix my comment.

• LHWKnight - Creates a lot of threads. Basically setting his own trend by himself using light novel characters and underused characters. The only problem is his lack of pride in Anime Vice. His OPs are riddled with links from other online communities. Created the Sekirei facts and feats page.
  • SMXLR8 - Manages the RPG tournament and CAV. His weakness: he gets ahead of himself without considering the others.
  • Supernova7005 - A strong debater who has created the Las Noches and a few feat threads for the Facts and Feats community project. His weakness: lack of empathy for AV and other sites.
  • Justalittlegirl - User remain respectful to the end when a new user challenged her/ or him and mock her.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,881 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@takashichea: "he gets ahead of himself without considering the others." what does that mean?

@SMXLR8:

You tend to jump in things without looking. Others see you as a bit pushy.

Just to be even. I'll do myself even though the rules prohibit users from voting for mods (See November voting thread).

For me, I'm just too strict, indecisive to put down arguments, and I tend to be very sensitive and misjudge a situation. I can't tell sarcasm or whether the person is making insults.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,881 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@takashichea: so be even? well I can try

@SMXLR8:

You're better than me. I think I jump the gun more often than you.

Post by taichokage (12,605 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'll vote SMXLR8. He's serious all the time and never breaks rules. He also acts like Mod, always pointing out violations of the rules, probably more than anyone else. He also made the CAV thread and is one of the most active members in the battle forum.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I'll vote for SMXLR8 as well.

@taichokage said:

I'll vote SMXLR8. He's serious all the time and never breaks rules. He also acts like Mod, always pointing out violations of the rules, probably more than anyone else. He also made the CAV thread and is one of the most active members in the battle forum.

Isn't SMXLR a she?

Post by taichokage (12,605 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Honestly I have no idea. If so then my apologies.

@supernova7005: @taichokage:

In Anime Vice, you have the right to conceal your gender. That's why we have the other listed because gender is changing since you have folks who undergo sexual changes in their bodies and folks who have gender identity issues.

But, I'm getting off-topic here.

I'll count your votes soon.

I'm voting for

because of two things:

He's one of the hardest worker for the battle threads I seen this month.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,813 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I'll vote

Post by othus12 (6,286 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SpeedForceSpider said:

I'll vote

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I guess I will vote for who has done a lot of work with the rpg tournament and is in my opinion very respectful.

@Shadowchaos

Thanks it means a lot to me especially since there are a lot of great users on this site like yourself (=
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@waybig1010101: that is such a cute dog

@Shadowchaos: lol yeah i love animals so i always try to post them whenever i get the chance to use them. 
Post by Vapovile (1,717 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

So the voting is...

3 votes for SMXLR8

1 vote for SilverSavage

1 vote for othus12

1 vote for waybig1010101

It seems to be less of a "stomp" this time around, with 4 candidates on the board. I am also going to vote for @waybig1010101, since you seem to be one of the most level-headed people here, and you respect your fellow batallions. Plus, your work with the RPG tournament is commendable :D.

@Vapovile:  

Thanks a lot man and i have to give both you and @Shadowchaos: a lot of respect for not only being great debaters in your CAV (http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/cav-vapovile-vs-shadowchaos/343957/#76) but also being very kind people. Im so glad both of you guys joined the anime vice community. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel