Vote For The Best Battlation of April 2014

Topic started by takashichea on March 2, 2014. Last post by takashichea 3 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by takashichea (10,902 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

Welcome to the April 2014's voting poll! You vote for the best user in the battle forums based on your own preferences. It could be his/ or her debating skills, friendliness, etc. The cut off date is April 1st 12AM Eastern Time.

Sorry for the late poll set up. I was busy with Screened's wiki preservation project.

Rules

• You can't vote for yourself.
  • You can't vote for banned users.
  • Because we're on our 3rd month, you cannot vote for past winners until it has passed 4 months. It's out of fairness and to spotlight other users.
  • You can only vote once.
  • Please make sure your criticism is respectful. While praising others and pointing out their flaws, make sure you don't disrespect them.
  • You can't vote for mods.

Please let me know if I miss anything or the rules need tweaking.

Past Winners

Post by othus12 (6,306 posts) See mini bio Level 12

im voting for vapoville. he has been consistently good on the forums.

i hope you win this one.

Post by Vapovile (1,744 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@othus12: Thanks Othus! I won't let ya down. And to keep the tradition of last month, everyone who votes me gets a picture of a cute puppy :D.

As for my vote, I am going to have to think about this for a bit. Right now, it's between LHWKnight, Haiken, and a few other people...

Post by Haiken (1,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I'm also voting for Vapovile.. :D an all-around good guy and great debater..

(and i like the puppies xD)

@Haiken: Haha thanks man! Funnily enough, we both joined AV within a month of each other. But enough from me, PUPPIES!

Post by SMXLR8 (6,890 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

I don't normally vote for this but I will anyway , I vote for since he seems like a cool person with some interesting tastes in anime/manga

Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SMXLR8: thank you even though I have taken a small break from the battle forum I appreciate the vote.

Post by Kobra678 (2,897 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now
I'm watching a few users, I'll vote later on in the month.
Post by waybig1010101 (2,445 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
i got my eye on a couple of people so far 
Post by IndridCold (1,056 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Vapovile easily gets this vote, he is a very friendly debater and has a great taste in anime/manga.

@IndridCold: Thanks dude! You have a great taste in anime/manga as well, as mine is kinda limited atm xD. Here is your...PUPPIES!

Post by DBZ_universe (15,456 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Whats_out_the_bag gets my vote since he makes some of the most logical posts on the site. I also really think he is an awesome dude and will destroy a debate.

He should get this month's title IMHO.

I am going to vote for for BOTM. I was reading some of his debates on Bleach, and I was just impressed with his skills.

Post by luthluth (1,216 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I will be placing my vote for Vapovile, hes a great debater and a well disposed person.

@luthluth: Thanks! Haha I couldn't help voting for a fellow Bleach fan. Now, have some puppies!

Post by luthluth (1,216 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Vapovile:

@Vapovile said:

@luthluth: Thanks! Haha I couldn't help voting for a fellow Bleach fan. Now, have some puppies!

Online Now

I wish I knew more folks. I'm only familiar with folks I have interacted a lot.

Notable Users I found this Month:

• @IndridCold:
  • @Vapovile
  • @DBZ_universe
  • @Kobra678:
  • @Haiken

For those who are new to the battle threads, check these individuals out. I'll vote later.

Post by deadman323 (251 posts) See mini bio Level 12

i vote for vapovile

@deadman323: Thanks! I appreciate the vote. More puppies for everyone!

Online Now

@SMXLR8:

You get my vote because you helped me a lot with the battle forums. It was pretty tough for the both of us, a wiki mod adjusting to the battle forums while you're enforcing the rules by yourself when Sonata and I were not here.

Edit:

However, I don't agree with your methods for the The Battle Callout Phonebook ☎ AnimeVice Edition project.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel