Vongola Familia Vs The Shichibukai

Topic started by FormerCrimsonKing on June 28, 2011. Last post by ohgodwhy 2 years ago.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,413 posts) See mini bio Level 15

The Vongola Takes on The Shichibukai 

Tsuna is Replaced By Xanxus & Byakuran 

all of the shichibukai 

who wins
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@FormerCrimsonKing: is there any limits on powers for this fight? Oh, in addition, where is this fight being held location-wise?

@ShadowKnight508
no restrictions 

Takes Place At The Cell Games
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Vongola win out of spite
Post by taichokage (12,675 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Vongola win mostly because of Rokudo Mukuro.  Without him it would be closer and I might slightly side with the shichibukai.
Post by HNIC (27 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@taichokage waaaaaaa
@TheRedRose
: waaaaaa 

are u guys um kidding ..... rr.........really? cause ...... i mean , ya u guys are joking  
you should obviously know that shichibukai curbstomp the vongola.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
W hy no tsuna?
Because tsuna would make it onesidef
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@FormerCrimsonKing
Not really. Depending on where and how everyone starts out Tsuna wont be too much. I go with Shichibukai only because everyone else seems to be going with the Vongola family.
Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10
This will be a difficult fight, if Rukudo can possess one of the Shichibukai then it would swing the fight heavily in the favour of the Vongola. Also Hibari can cut through diamond like its nothing, Yamamoto is a skilled swordsman, plus Xanxus and Byakuran are very powerful. But I think people are underestimating the Shichibukai, Kuma and Mihawk are beasts plus Doflamingo looks fairly powerful from what's been shown so far. If the Vongola are to win they need to take out these three guys first.
Tsuna has enma's ring. He can control gravity. He can fire off his x burner at full power with no charge time. He can fly. And current tsuns is arguably alot faster than anyone on the other team. But as for this fight, the shichibukai have no way to deal with mukuro' illusions or yamamoto's rain
ya but kuma could repel everything im pretty sure kuma can handle all of them because he can repel anything even spirits and non tangable things doflamingo can controle people instantly and black beard can just blackhole all of them and its over  
i really dont see how vongola has any chance to win not only are they not physically strong enough to handle the shichibukai but the warlords have more ridiculous powers then them. 

i mean because of the strength difference they shouldn't be able to handle much hits from any of them right i mean almost everybody in one piece has super strength and super durability, like if hibari can cut through diamond is irrelavent because all the warlords (except moria) are really fast and he would probably get blitzed by like kuma. think about it one hit from kuma should be more then enough to break all the vongola.  
Just think about the strength and durability difference and as well as the big speed gap. 

if u guys still think vongola wins then can someone explain it to me cause i really dont see that happening. Maybe im missing something
@FormerCrimsonKing: actually they do kumas ursus chock wave will destroy the whole battle field like it did thriller bark and it would hit mukuro ending the illusion plus kumas a robot so maybe illusions dont work on him (ok that last part has no evvidence whats so ever)  but ursus chokwave actually has riduclous range and i think the only one who has a chance of escaping would be tsuna and even then still cant understand how tsuna would beat kuma since kuma moves extremely fast and his moves would prove to be instant kill to all the vongola because of the durability difference between the animes.  For yamamoto's rain im not really sure what you mean can u remind me what that it was.
Post by Madkinglord (180 posts) See mini bio Level 14

For Starters the Vongola's are Good but not that good.

Yamamoto rains only works on those who use the dying will flame; none of the shichibukai has a dying will flame.

Tsuna is not faster than kuma or gecko moria simply because their movement are instantaneous. For Rokudo to posses if first hast to injure the target with his trident and then shoot them with a possession bullet in addition to having a strong will that can over power the targets will.

Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I don't know a thing about this Vongola Familia but...

If Law's hax is useless

If Doflamingo's hax is useless (even though we have not seen anything of what he can really do)

If Kuma's hax is useless

If Hancock's hax is useless

If Mihawk's mountain lvl + swordsmanship is useless (even though we have yet to see him in an all out battle showcasing his true ability)

Then this Vongola Familia take the victory.

Post by othus12 (6,368 posts) See mini bio Level 12

are we counting all the shichibukai? meaning former and current? if so then shichibukai wins terribly, add blackbeard, current law, crocodile and moria to the mix.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,507 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Shichibukai stomp.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel