Voldemort Vs Akatsuki

Topic started by acarter on Aug. 30, 2011. Last post by Kuro_San 3 years ago.
Post by acarter (717 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Battle: 
Voldemort has complete control of the Elder wand so lets say he can use all spells that appear in the series
Horcruxes hmmm should they be scattered hmm lets just say you have 2 kill him 7 times 
No BFR
Battle on grassy plain in the evening
There are 10 Demontors with Voldemort
Akatsuki = Deidara, Hidan, Kisame, Kakuzu, Konan, Orochimaru, Nagato, Sasori, Itachi, Madara & Zetsu
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
deidara solos, hidan solos, kisame solos, konan solos, orochimaru solos, pain solos, sasori solos,itachi rapestomps,madara solos.Terrible, terrible thread
@Haofan123
how lol please explain 
Voldemort can:
mind rape
instant kill if hit
levitate people or things
cause things to explode
temporarily confuse targets
tortures opponent mercilessly
heal minor wounds
immobilizes targets
assume complete control of another person
petrifies an opponent totally
can repels things
+ more he is too versatile
@acarter: lol the akatsuki has a massive speed advantage on voldemort,  to fast for the killing curse to hit, and some of them wont even be affected by avada kedavra. In addition to that, they are way to hax.  itachi can solo easily. all he has to do is look at voldy and he would be engulfed in ameterasu or he could just use susanoo to gain a perfect defense and seal voldemoret away for eternity.

Seriously, you underestimate the narutoverse to much. several naruto characters can even solo the Harry potter verse
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,246 posts) See mini bio Level 21

LOL! Akatsuki destroys

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Akatsuki Blitz 
Post by puiwaihin (14 posts) See mini bio Level 3
If  you made this a gauntlet instead of team Akatsuki vs. Riddle, gave Tom prep. and a completely accurate BINGO book, then it would be interesting.   But all against him with no prep?  He'd be ghosted so fast it wouldn't be funny.

If you did make this a gauntlet, Voldemort might actually be able to clear it via Imperio, using the rogue ninja against each other after each battle-- assuming he manages to win the first round.
Post by 321zigzag1 (638 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@acarter said:

@Haofan123:  how lol please explain  Voldemort can: mind rape instant kill if hit levitate people or things cause things to explode temporarily confuse targets tortures opponent mercilesslyheal minor wounds immobilizes targets assume complete control of another person petrifies an opponent totally can repels things + more he is too versatile

If speed was equal then Voldemort is lot likely to win alot more because his main weakness is speed.   
 I don't recall Voldemort being an instant mind raper at all. 
Levitating is not often used in his battle repetoire if I recall. 
Things explode? Where? Its been a while refresh me. 
Yes there are confusing spells but Voldemort is mainly an avada kedavra guy along with 3 hax spells.  
Thats crucio. 
Voldemort is versatile but the physical difference is pretty great here. He can theoritecally defeat most of the Akatsuki with apparation and avada kedavra but thats assumed 100% probability akatsuki ninjas don't react and just stand there. 

The main problem is a lot more what is Akatsuki is going to do the dementors rather than Voldemort himself. Some of the Akatsuki could deal with dementors.  

Pain is nonaffected by the way.  

Also I could see Voldemort killing Orochimaru using cheap spells such as mental invasion and avada kedavra assuming it lands with Apparition but he doesn't compare at all to Pain.

Post by Stariel (48 posts) See mini bio Level 6
lol
Damn should have made speed equal
i know he can win with killing spell + teleporting + control spell + others
lol
i'm not underestimating akatsuki at all
i just made a crappy OP 
overestimating Voldemort 
ok fair enough speed equal but if he had prep & knowledge on everything they can do 
that would be unfair & if you dont believe that you are wanking Naruto Harddd
& the killing curse will work on all of them apart from sasori but no big deal as he Voldemort can do other things to him like turn him into a rabbit
Post by Fehafare (9,180 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@acarter
He woult still lose but then he would at least put up a fight.
@Fehafare
ok i agree but he would kill/defeat most members
Even with speed equal i maintain that itachi would still solo with his sharingan hax and other jutsus
@acarter said:

& the killing curse will work on all of them
apart from sasori
Hidan says hi.
@Haofan123
lol sorry forgot about that twat
Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Voldemort gets curbed so much it isn't funny.
Forget his speed. He has almost zero destructive feats and durability.
Any attack can kill him, unless he manages to erect a Protego in time. Even if he has Protego, that's building level at best.
Also yeah, Voldemort's curses are hax...except that they are ridiculously easy to dodge. In the 4th book I remember Harry easily running away from a volley of Adeva Kavera spam from many Death Eaters. 
Again, he's getting stomped here...hard
@acarter said:

@Fehafare:  ok i agree but he would kill/defeat most members

With speed equal you should include now you included dementors. Most Akatsuki do not have the means to go against them. @acarter said:

Damn should have made speed equal
i know he can win with killing spell + teleporting + control spell + others
lol
i'm not underestimating akatsuki at all
i just made a crappy OP 
overestimating Voldemort 
ok fair enough speed equal but if he had prep & knowledge on everything they can do 
that would be unfair & if you dont believe that you are wanking Naruto Harddd
& the killing curse will work on all of them apart from sasori but no big deal as he Voldemort can do other things to him like turn him into a rabbit

The problem is landing them since they can be evaded, you also didn't supply counter to my first response on Voldermort's skill set when I asked for some.  
Your premise on killing curse working all of them except Sasori is false. It will work on Sasori if the curse extingsuishes life or soul of the person or such. Sasori is alive. Might not work on Hidan since he is immortal but again if the curse is soul level based it might. Pain's bodies are already dead. The way to kill them is mainly to beat their bodies and incapicitate them. Killing curse isn't going to work on something thats dead.
Post by paladin (1,192 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@321zigzag1: Well, apparently Dementos can be scared away by just thinking strongly on positive things.
Aside from the emo members of Akatsuki I guess that won't be a problem.:p
@paladin
Yes but thats a particular spell used and needed. :P  

Also they are intangible beings.  
Only something like Gedo Mazo or maybe if Dementors are pure energy and if its is possible it can be absorbed by Samehada or Preta PAth, but thats speculation or Sword of Totsuka.  
Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11
This is a massacre, a carnage where piece of slytherin heir are dispersed by several hundred of explosions and shurikens
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel