Virgo Shaka vs Kryptonians (Past and Present)

Topic started by deathmonger on Aug. 3, 2011. Last post by SilverGalford 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9

No prep 
Morals off 
Fight starts in New Krypton and ends where ever (In this fight its Industructible) 
Anything goes for the win here 

VS 

KRYPTONIANS 

New Krypton (yes the whole race)
Superboy Prime 
Superboy (Modern)
SA Superboy 
Superman and Supergirl (Modern)
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Virgo Shaka wins horribly, no one in here is massively FTL in combat speed nor have the telepathic power to defend themselves against his Treasure Heavens (Which gradually removes the 5 and even the 6th the Mind senses out of opponents), Trust me, if this attack can work against three former Gold Saints, why wouldn't it work on the Supes though I would say they give him a hard fight till they are left with only 1 sense to battle. Superboy Prime with cosmic armor can win though I guess that isn't included. Also to mention Virgo survived the Big Bang with the 8th sense (Which would've had wipped him literally).

I say the Supes win or either Shaka, are all the new Kyroptian races mega powerful and star busters? If so I think they might win.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@TheRedRose said:
I say the Supes win or either Shaka, are all the new Kyroptian races mega powerful and star busters? If so I think they might win.

All the New Kryptons are probably a little weaker then Current Superman 

Pre Crisis Superboy is stronger then Prime imo 

PC SUPERBOY FEATS 

He tossed a ball that weighed a trillon tons multiple galaxies away 
Pulled over 10 planets on a massive chain 
Can time travel instantly just using pure speed 

But i still think Virgo would most likely as you said via Treasure Heavens but id love to see Primes screaming face when that hit him
@deathmonger said:
@TheRedRose said:
All the New Kryptons are probably a little weaker then Current Superman  Pre Crisis Superboy is stronger then Prime imo  PC SUPERBOY FEATS  He tossed a ball that weighed a trillon tons multiple galaxies away Pulled over 10 planets on a massive chain Can time travel instantly just using pure speed  But i still think Virgo would most likely as you said via Treasure Heavens but id love to see Primes screaming face when that hit him

Same though Virgo I think would have to have his eyes open for this fight as well have Ohm to augment his Cosmos, I can see Shaka possibly using Rikudo Rinne to get rid of a few other Supes or Tenbu Horin just to destroy them all slowly. Though if they get their hands on Shaka (Which I highly doubt they can) It's more than over.
Post by ManofSteel (26 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Is Virgo Shaka capable of traveling trillions of miles in mere seconds???
@ManofSteel
Travel speed doesn't matter, but probably yes because Gold Cloth was shown to travel through one universe in mere seconds (With the assistance of Poseidon using a fraction of his power to make the Gold Cloths resist Hades dispel and pressures). He's faster than any other Superman on here in combat speed (He fought three former Gold Saints, all being massively FTL in combat but not as fast as before because of surplice armor) He's also was able to hold Athena's Exclaimation (A blast that emulates the force of a big bang) with his barrier Ham (Only for a minute or so). He also doesn't need to move in order to use his techniques, all of his techniques are telepathic. He can also send his opponents mind through the 6th paths of Reincarnation in depths is when the opponents mind suffers through 6 illusions (A single thought can cause their mind to fall into an eternal illusion). Also with Tenbu Horin this gives any Superman a disadvantage since they are slowly induced into a living corpse (Again I must remind this attack worked on three Former Gold Saints). He also has other telepathic conjuring attacks that destroy the opponents mind. Other than that every Supes is going to be left fighting with their visions becoming blur and then fall as their senses are erased along with all their thoughts.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@TheRedRose: I don't think a gold saint can pull that kind of speed off under his own power. 
Seiya did it when he was a god saint, and i assume the major gods can do it as well but gold saint level was still only a few times faster then light IIRC
@rein
Well travelling doesn't matter in this situation, Gold Saints can accelerate their fighting speed to a thousand punches per second
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@TheRedRose: But the linear speed and reaction speed of comic characters tend to be roughly = TMK
@rein
He does have massive FTL reactions, he easily caught the fork Hades threw at him, countered Aquarius, and reacted to Capricorn's Excalibur.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
superman prime destroys shaka and let me ask you something : do you have something against comic characters?
@SilverGalford: Lol Superboy isn't indestructible my friend! He isn't universal nor multiversal without his cosmic armor and cosmic armor isn't included so Virgo rapes.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Lol Superboy isn't indestructible my friend! He isn't universal nor multiversal without his cosmic armor and cosmic armor isn't included so Virgo rapes. 

dude can't you stop with this saint seiya fanaticism? many people have already  told you that saint seiya characters are not that powerful , do you think superboy prime is weak? , shaka is not going to hurt him so easily  and superboy prime is not going to let him hurt him just like you think . shaka doesn't have  the red  sun radiation  and that's another point in superboy prime favor .  i bet you think the Gold Saints  can beat the living tribunal too.  what's next?   the gold saints beat  the spectre and the living tribunal together?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel