1. All are Blood Lust
2. Fight takes place on Earth (If they'll even be an Earth left)
3. No Majin nor Adam of Darkness for DS
Who wins, you decide?
There is a pretty big difference between the power of high tier gold saints and the weaker ones. high tier are low-med skyfather level, low tier are significantly below herald/
@Danilo018: WTF I don't get all my info from OBD, you're simply assuming. And Gold Saints are above Herald Level, This is proven in Episode G of course because they were capable of holding (And even defeating) The Titans (Who with ease blew up stars and planets with thoughts). It's ridicule to say a Gold Saint is below Herald Level. And I'm simply using basic terms from OBD, Multistar, Etc. No one is overrating anything, you're just in denial. Why don't you go on OBD and start complaining. I've shown you numerous of feats and you disregard them. I didn't copy off anything in this thread so stfu.
C'mon they were owning Titans (sealed). Leo almost killed Koios with Photon Burst, and later owned Kronos himself. And let's see what are Titans capable of doing:
- Dimension Lapteos destroyed a planet (thing you which refer), and has techniques called Melas Planetes(his most powerful technique), which enebales him to move a planet with Cosmo
- Hyperion created the Sun (actually one of his most powerfull techniques which power ups him furthere, when he destroy a sun)
- Kreios blade was stated to be star-cutting and Hyperion's blade is stronger than Kreios
Those are most imrepssive feats and claims of Titans. But fact is that everything above was done or labeled to 1st Seal Titans.When Leo Aiolia fought with 3rd Seal Kronos all other Titans were at 2nd Seals. And Titans with 2nd Seals < Titans with 1st Seal.
And how Gold Saints did with 1st Seal Titans ? Well they were pretty much owned. One example is when Leo Aiolia(was powered up, so more powerful than in his first encounter with Titans) faced 1st Seal Hyperion (when Hyperion creates star), Leo was no match for Hyperion.
And let's take a look what can heralds do (Surfer in this case)
- they all can destroy a star (Nova one of the weakest did it easily)
- they can totaly drain star from it's energy (Surfer did it 2 times to power himself up). It also seems that most powerful technique of combined 12 saints would be useless against Surfer since ''sacrifice of Gold Saints" only chanells the power of the star(whihc Surfer easily drains)
- Surfer can move planets easily(and in any direction) with Power Cosmic (same feat as Lapetos 1st Seal), this is shown in one of the latest issue of Anihilators
- Surfer can easily destroy a planet when powers up or with energy discharge (it was done 2 times, when he fought Morg and than in clash with Thanos). The same planet busting has no effect on him. No Gold Saint ever endured a planet busting
- Supernova's also are nothing to Surfer
- He can create massive black holes with simple energy dicharge (no Gold Saint or Titan ever shown somehting similar)
- He can also fight in those black holes
- less than nano second reaction time = more than 1 000 000 000 punches per second, comapred to Gold Saints 100 000 000 punches per second
- soul manipulation, fight on astral plane, telepathy on planetary level (whole population effected) like 1st seal Lapetos does, plus he can telepathicly communicate to being in every part of the universe, basilcly universal scale telepathy
- ability to go to past or future (non Gold Saint or Titan can do that, except 1st Seal Cronus), and to go to other dimensions on his own
- 500 000 lightyears in second(s) crossed without hyperspace, and can cross the whole universe(with hyperspace, but he achives that with speed uncomprehadable to humans likely above than 500 000lightyeras per second since that was done without hyperspace),his speed is comparable to Top Tiers of Saint Seiya like Hades
- he can chanell the power of Big Crunch, transmute enemies, can do large number of things with his energy attacks not just destroy, can heal others, can regenerate from being cutted in peacies, can protect his soul from soul manipulation.
I included also post Anihilation stuff of Surfer (but he is still herald level)
Facts are that. 1st Seal Titans are herald level (high herald level to be more precise). ANyway power scaling goes like this
Post Anihilation Surfer > 1st Seal Titans(1st seal Kronos/Cronus is more likely equal to him) > Gold Saints (most powerful ones) >= 2nd Seal Titans + 3rd Seal Kronos
You see facts are what put Gold Saints below herald level (in majority). Fact is that most powerfull Gold Saints more likely low-herald level, comparable to Nova or Firelord.
So far you have post feats of Gold Saints which wouldn't put them in top tier class (with Hulk for example). Only exception are your scans of Aries Mu's Starlight Extinction. Everyone will agree that 1000s puches per second is nothing special even for metahuman level not to mention for someone you claim is herald + level.
@Danilo018:lol yu still in denial? @Ryokan: Team! THIS ISN'T A ONE SIDED BATTLE! OBD HAS CLAIMED THAT VIRGIL SHAKA IS ABOVE HERALD LEVEL!
Please, instead of shouting in all caps at another user about their opinion on the battle use scans and factual claims to back up why you think they are wrong. OBD isn't always right, and it shouldn't be used heavily on such things.
@Fire Star: I'm not, they're claiming that Gold Saints are below Herald Level (Which was stated in OBD) when I just found that they were just claimed to be above OBD. A lot of people are just in denial today and like trolling.
They are not trolling. They have an honest opinion, and whether it is correct or not, doesn't defy whether it is trolling and not trolling. Explain it to them, rather than accuse them of being in denial. Show them why they are incorrect rather than posting something of no help to the discussion or the user.