Virgo Shaka vs. DS, DD, and SS

Topic started by TheRedRose on July 21, 2011. Last post by Fire Star 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

vs.  

&  

&  

Rules:  

1. All are Blood Lust  
2. Fight takes place on Earth (If they'll even be an Earth left)  
3. No Majin nor Adam of Darkness for DS  

Who wins, you decide?
I'm tired of everyone ignoring great battle threads between powerful beings! WTF is everyone's problem! If you don't know any of the characters feel free the fucking ask, don't just ignore the thread! You lil' gurls!
Post by ManofSteel (26 posts) See mini bio Level 8

What are Virgo Shaka's powers???

@ManofSteel

Virgo Shaka is arguably one of the Strongest Gold Saints in Athena's Army. Over mastery of the 7th sense grants him FTL (Faster than Light) movements, speed, telekinesis, telepathy, light manipulation, cosmos manipulation, etc. As a Gold Saint he can send a thousand punches per second and has Gold Cloth that can tank multi star busting (Multiple Stars Destructive Capacity). Virgo Shaka is a skilled illusionist and telepathic who can both mentally and physically hurt his opponents, he is capable of using both offense and defense simultaneously while fighting and has a barrier called Ham, Ham is a powerful barrier. Virgo also can send his enemies mind into the 6th path of reincarnation, an attack where the opponent suffers in an illusionary afterlife where a single thought can cause their mind to fall into an eternal illusion (This can be shaken off by sheer willpower but the opponent must be very powerful). Furthermore his most powerful attack is called the Treasures of Heaven, an attack where Shaka slowly removes the 5 senses of his opponents in battle, rendering them useless during fighting and restricting their movements like a puppet. This attack can also erase the enemies 6th sense (The mind) causing the opponent to reduce to a living corpse.He also survived Athena's Exclaimation (A Blast that emulates the force of the big bang, just at a lesser scale) and fought three former Gold Saints who were in surplices(A weak version of Gold Cloth though they were real powerful).
Post by ManofSteel (26 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Team wins. An expert of Saint Seiya has stated that Gold Saints are below Herald level. Silver Surfer alone > Virgo Shaka.
@ManofSteel: No they are not, they are just right above Herald Level. I don't give a shit, it's an opinion. There has been thousands of feats that prove Gold Saints are above Herald Level!
Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6
 :( But what about "Tenbu Horin" :| 

Does Silver surfer have FTL fight speed?
@GoodGamerSambo: I don't understand why people are labeling the saints below Herald level, Virgo Shaka is at east close to Sky Father over numerous feats such as surviving Athena's Exclamation (Big Bang), Fighting Three Former Gold Saints (Three of them being one of the strongest), and fighting several Titans. If the gold Ssaints were below Herald level they would never survive a 2 sealed Titan (Who I must say can destroy Heralds with complete ease). 
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
There is a pretty big difference between the power of high tier gold saints and the weaker ones. 
high tier are low-med skyfather level, low tier are significantly below herald/
Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@TheRedRose: Yeah exactly. Shaka is one of the strongest gold saints is he not?
Post by Danilo018 (419 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@GoodGamerSambo said:

:( But what about "Tenbu Horin" :|    Does Silver surfer have FTL fight speed?

Unlike Gold Saints, Silver Surfer is massivly FTL in both combat speed and traveling speed 
@rein said:

There is a pretty big difference between the power of high tier gold saints and the weaker ones.  high tier are low-med skyfather level, low tier are significantly below herald/

No there is minimal difference. It was expclicitly stated that to Bronze and Silver Saints all Gold Saints appear as equal(which indicates that if there is difference it's minimal). And the ones which are considered weaker are the ones that are less brave, like Taurus for example. 

Fact is that OBD overratted whole Saint Seiya verse by extreme amount, and users RedRose collects all of his info from OBD. Anyway i personally don't have naything against it, but he won't except the facts which are made by Saint Seiya experts, and won't admit that much of his info is wrong. 

As for the match is Dragon Knight Lucifer alowed or not ? Anyway Silver Surfer alone can defeat Virgo. Surfer can do all that Virgo can (Surfer can fight on Astral Palne, has Soul manipulation power, massive telepatic powers...) and + much more (bfring opponenet into black hole, past, future, another side of the universe, another dimensions, creating black hole with energy dicharge, chaneling full power of Big Crunch ...)

Adding others is further eoverkill. 

Doomsday vs Virgo would be interesting match. Virgo's special abilties vs strength, durability and adaptation of Doomsday 

If Majin DS and above is exluded (including Dragon Knight..) than Virgo can win against Dark S in his regular form.
@Danilo018
WTF I don't get all my info from OBD, you're simply assuming. And Gold Saints are above Herald Level, This is proven in Episode G of course because they were capable of holding (And even defeating) The Titans (Who with ease blew up stars and planets with thoughts). It's ridicule to say a Gold Saint is below Herald Level. And I'm simply using basic terms from OBD, Multistar, Etc. No one is overrating anything, you're just in denial. Why don't you go on OBD and start complaining. I've shown you numerous of feats and you disregard them. I didn't copy off anything in this thread so stfu.
@TheRedRose said:

@Danilo018: WTF I don't get all my info from OBD, you're simply assuming. And Gold Saints are above Herald Level, This is proven in Episode G of course because they were capable of holding (And even defeating) The Titans (Who with ease blew up stars and planets with thoughts). It's ridicule to say a Gold Saint is below Herald Level. And I'm simply using basic terms from OBD, Multistar, Etc. No one is overrating anything, you're just in denial. Why don't you go on OBD and start complaining. I've shown you numerous of feats and you disregard them. I didn't copy off anything in this thread so stfu.

C'mon they were owning Titans (sealed). Leo almost killed Koios with Photon Burst, and later owned Kronos himself. And let's see what are Titans capable of doing: 

- Dimension Lapteos destroyed a planet (thing you which refer), and has techniques called Melas Planetes(his most powerful technique), which enebales him to move a planet with Cosmo
- Hyperion created the Sun (actually one of his most powerfull techniques which power ups him furthere, when he destroy a sun) 
- Kreios blade was stated to be star-cutting and Hyperion's blade is stronger than Kreios 

Those are most imrepssive feats and claims of Titans. But fact is that everything above was done or labeled to 1st Seal Titans.When Leo Aiolia fought with 3rd Seal Kronos all other Titans were at 2nd Seals. And Titans with 2nd Seals < Titans with 1st Seal.  

And how Gold Saints did with 1st Seal Titans ? Well they were pretty much owned. One example is when Leo Aiolia(was powered up, so more powerful than in his first encounter with Titans) faced 1st Seal Hyperion (when Hyperion creates star), Leo was no match for  Hyperion. 

And let's take a look what can heralds do (Surfer in this case) 

- they all can destroy a star (Nova one of the weakest did it easily) 
- they can totaly drain star from it's energy (Surfer did it 2 times to power himself up). It also seems that most powerful technique of combined 12 saints would be useless against Surfer since ''sacrifice of Gold Saints" only chanells the power of the star(whihc Surfer easily drains) 

- Surfer can move planets easily(and in any direction) with Power Cosmic (same feat as Lapetos 1st Seal), this is shown in one of the latest issue of Anihilators 

- Surfer can easily destroy a planet when powers up or with energy discharge (it was done 2 times, when he fought Morg and than in clash with Thanos). The same planet busting has no effect on him. No Gold Saint ever endured a planet busting  

- Supernova's also are nothing to Surfer 

- He can create massive black holes with simple energy dicharge (no Gold Saint or Titan ever shown somehting similar) 
- He can also fight in those black holes 

- less than nano second reaction time = more than 1 000 000 000 punches per second, comapred to Gold Saints 100 000 000 punches per second 

- soul manipulation, fight on astral plane, telepathy on planetary level (whole population effected) like 1st seal Lapetos does, plus he can telepathicly communicate to being in every part of the universe, basilcly universal scale telepathy 

- ability to go to past or future (non Gold Saint or Titan can do that, except 1st Seal Cronus), and to go to other dimensions on his own 

- 500 000 lightyears in second(s) crossed without hyperspace, and can cross the whole universe(with hyperspace, but he achives that with speed uncomprehadable to humans likely above than 500 000lightyeras per second since that was done without hyperspace),his speed is comparable to Top Tiers of Saint Seiya like Hades 

- he can chanell the power of Big Crunch, transmute enemies, can do large number of things with his energy attacks not just destroy, can heal others, can regenerate from being cutted in peacies, can protect his soul from soul manipulation. 

I included also post Anihilation stuff of Surfer (but he is still herald level)

Facts are that. 1st Seal Titans are herald level (high herald level to be more precise). ANyway power scaling goes like this 

Post Anihilation Surfer > 1st Seal Titans(1st seal Kronos/Cronus is more likely equal to him) > Gold Saints (most powerful ones) >= 2nd Seal Titans  + 3rd Seal Kronos  

You see facts are what put Gold Saints below herald level (in majority). Fact is that most powerfull Gold Saints more likely low-herald level, comparable to Nova or Firelord. 

So far you have post feats of Gold Saints which wouldn't put them in top tier class (with Hulk for example). Only exception are your scans of  Aries Mu's Starlight Extinction. Everyone will agree that 1000s puches per second is nothing special even for metahuman level not to mention for someone you claim is herald + level. 

Post by Ryokan (291 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Team wins in a cruel curstomp. 

Okay, not that so cruel curstomp, but DS alone has fought and survived god, escaped from hell and in the last episode has being stated by second in capacity only to god. (Yeah, I know this is ridiculous....) 

Silver Surfer is...well, Silver Surfer, Cosmic Power is just overwhelming. 

I don't know Doomsday enough.
@Danilo018: 
lol yu still in denial? 

@Ryokan

Team! THIS ISN'T A ONE SIDED BATTLE! OBD HAS CLAIMED THAT VIRGO SHAKA IS ABOVE HERALD LEVEL!
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@TheRedRose said:

@Danilo018:lol yu still in denial? @Ryokan: Team! THIS ISN'T A ONE SIDED BATTLE! OBD HAS CLAIMED THAT VIRGIL SHAKA IS ABOVE HERALD LEVEL!

Please, instead of shouting in all caps at another user about their opinion on the battle use scans and factual claims to back up why you think they are wrong. OBD isn't always right, and it shouldn't be used heavily on such things.

@Fire Star
I'm not, they're claiming that Gold Saints are below Herald Level (Which was stated in OBD) when I just found that they were just claimed to be above OBD. A lot of people are just in denial today and like trolling.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@TheRedRose said:

@Fire Star: I'm not, they're claiming that Gold Saints are below Herald Level (Which was stated in OBD) when I just found that they were just claimed to be above OBD. A lot of people are just in denial today and like trolling.

They are not trolling. They have an honest opinion, and whether it is correct or not, doesn't defy whether it is trolling and not trolling. Explain it to them, rather than accuse them of being in denial. Show them why they are incorrect rather than posting something of no help to the discussion or the user.

@Fire Star
I have in millions of other threads. I've already explained to this dude about Gold Saints, Gods, and everything from other Threads (Which he never responded back) and now he's just doing it again to piss me the fuck off. I'm tired of explaining, I'm tired of going back and forth from each thread.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel