Virgo Shaka, Aries Mu and Gemini Saga VS Majin Buu.

Topic started by cosmicdude on Dec. 28, 2013. Last post by Kuma_From_Argentina 11 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by cosmicdude (463 posts) See mini bio Level 9

This should be very balanced.

Rules:

No BFD and BFR.

In-character.

Majin Buu can get the aid of Janemba.

This is Virgo Shaka, Aries mu and Gemini Saga VS Majin Buu (can get the aid of Janemba).

Post by GeneralVan (2,333 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Anyone of those would solo DBZ and GT along with every movie including Battle of the Gods.

Post by taichokage (15,238 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Exactly. Any Gold Saint could beat Bills let alone Buu.
Post by 5th (1,364 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Majin Buu dies horribly, any of the GS on that team could destroy Buu.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Mu let's Buu kill himself with the Crystal Wall.

Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

lol at a GS soloing DBZ

@ROBOT6661: Lol at your lack of knowledge on SS and the fact that you comment on AV to downgrade SS

@5th: oh please tell me how shura, piscis, cancer, aldebaran, nilo or aioria are soloing dbz

Post by takashichea (14,309 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@5th: @ROBOT6661:

Okay, I think I know where this is going. To prevent an argument from occurring, you guys need to avoid each other. Robot, stop making snide comments because you're going to provoke folks.

@takashichea: ok i will try not to provoke no one, i wasn't tryig to do it in the first place, but i still don't agree with a GS soloing DBZ

Post by SMXLR8 (7,692 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@ROBOT6661: just like you you say goku could be sailor moon but that is not happening , this is not the time for that I was just making a point

Post by takashichea (14,309 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@ROBOT6661:

Oh okay, sorry about that. I wasn't reading the mood correctly. Yeah, just wait for someone to explain GS.

@ROBOT6661: Massively faster than anyone in DBZ, light speed punches, sense removal, atomic destruction. Are you seriously going to say that DBZ has better feats?

@SMXLR8: yeah the thing is i have read both Saint Seiya and DBZ (even the spin-off mangas, animes and movies)so i kinda know what i am talking about the same thing i can say for sailor moon i am a huge fan of it hell i was hyped by the anime that was coming this year

let me give you an example you are fan of both X and Y series, you have your reasons for thinking X series is stronger than Y series but in the forums they think Y series is stronger than X series and you don't agree with the reasons of this, are you gonna tell me you are not gonna debate about it?

@takashichea: nah don't worry

@5th: they are not massively faster lol xD

and yes they have nice haxx and everything but nt because a character is more haxx means he is gonna win

technically yes DBZ has better feats than the GS

Post by taichokage (15,238 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I don't see how that's the case but I'll gladly listen to your reasoning if you care to do so.

@ROBOT6661: Oh, because obviously hax doesn't share as a role in a battle, that's like saying Aizen wouldn't be able to beat someone because they're physically stronger despite his absolute hypnosis

When it comes down to hax > DBZ

And yes, they're massively faster

Gemini Kanon shot himself into space to detonate a suicide blast capable of destroying planets and stars

Gold Saints were seemingly dodging attacks from Seventh Sense Bronze Saints with incredible ease, Pisces Aphrodite dodging Shun Andromeda's Nebula chains (Cross dimensional), Gemini Saga blitzing Seiya who was already on par with the likes of Leo Aiolia (MFTL) in attack ability (Dodged Leo Lightning Plasma, a billion punches per second), Capricorn Shura's Excalibur taking speedsters like Aries Mu or Shiryu who had already undergo the Seventh Sense when he fought Cancer Deathmask, Aries Mu countering Dimensional Ipateus attacks, Scorpio Milo blitzing all of the Bronze Saints who were already FTL by then, Pegasus Seiya reacting to Taurus Great Horn, there's plenty of speed in SS that put them above the likes of DBZ, hell, the Gold Cloths crossing Hades Dimension which was larger than our Universe in a short amount of time.

@5th: i never said haxx doesn't matter i just said it isn't all by your logic majin buu can beat bills because he is way more haxx than he is

lol the galaxian explosin doesn't destroy actual planets and stars xD

most of the feats you mention are out of context tbh for example you don't need to be LS to go to space, the "cross dimensional" chain nebula doesn't give us a number of how fast it was going it just went from a worm hole type of thing to attack saga may i add that from what i remember shun hasn't aquire the 7th sense meaning that at that time he couldn't posibly be LS, seiya wasn't on par with aiolia from what i recall in the fight he only dodge the strings of light the attacked made, a LS character getting hit by a LS character really doesn't seemed so out there, the ki gathered in the genkidama goku used upon the fight against kid buu did a similar feat to the gold clothes and i don't remember the hades dimension being larger than our universe, a GS is LS a little faster at the most for example aiolia mentioned to seiya how saints upon learning the 7th sense they can attack at LS and also when seiya was fighting saga he got hit when seiya punches reached LS

Post by DBZ_universe (15,884 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Uub wins :P

Post by gokugx (400 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Wait a minute !! what is this 'Gold Saints' thing i'm reading ? I dont know anything about tit. Please give me a short description and abilities/feats and their origin (shortcut).

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel