Virgilia vs Goku and Vegeta (SSJ4)

Topic started by Asune on Nov. 10, 2011. Last post by Nevermind 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Virgilia (Umineko no naku koro ni)

VS

Goku and Vegeta (SSJ4)

Fusion allowed

Battlefield: Rokkenjima

Post by willyvereb (5,943 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Asune: Well, Virgillia doesn't have too much feats.
Yeah, she's likely faster than the lightning (Hello! Dodigin' 20,000 lightning strikes with ease?) thus likely have the speed to keep up with Goku and Vegeta.
The problem is her destructive power which is about island-level. Transmuting Z fighters also won't work like we saw with the example of Vegetto.
I'm giving this to the DB GT fighters.

@willyvereb:That's considering the battle between Beatrice and Virgilia that was a prank. Also add the common feats that all witches share; like for example the ability to do what they imaginate (Except for title magics and some stuff)

Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@willyvereb: Vegetto's resistance was only partial. He could still fight as a candy but was still transmuted and couldn't use any ki attacks.

Meh, dodging 20k lightning doesn't say anything about movement speed. I'll give it to Goku and Vegeta based on an assumption that they can fly faster and spam the area with ki nukes from long range.

If my assumption is wrong, explain why.

@Nevermind:I assume that Virgilia can win the battle only because is a witch, and witches share some aspects that gave them advantage. But in a battle she hasn't show so much, however it was a prank battle.

Witches can turn to true their imagination with a few exceptions, that's pretty much the advantage here.

But don't take the thread so seriously, I put it as a bait

Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Nevermind: Wait how doesn't dodging 20k lighting say something about your movement speed?

Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Fehafare said:

@Nevermind: Wait how doesn't dodging 20k lighting say something about your movement speed?

TBH im not sure how this translates to movement speed, MORE INFO PLEASE.  
I would call it a very nice Reaction feat though. 
Post by maigret (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7

the sayians........end of story.....

Post by willyvereb (5,943 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Fehafare said:

Because she had to move fast enough to avoid those lightning bolts. Not to mention that IIRC they came at relatively the exact same time, all the 20k bolts.
Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@willyvereb: Yeah and that is why i asked how it doesn't say something about her movement speed.

Post by HNIC (27 posts) See mini bio Level 3

goku and vegeta in there most powerful form..... really okay someones got to explain what this person can do because for some reason shes apparently a contender to fight the strongest versions of goku and vegeta

hows is gonna even touch them

i need some info o this girl i just read above that shes a witch or something how does she survive planet busting attacks???

okay just read her profile on wiki some ones got to show some feats or else i see major stomp in her future in fact thats an understatment.

@HNIC: Battlefield is rokkenjima, in that place the battles occurs in a meta world, inside that world even multiple universes were created and destroyed, and the place staid undestroyed. The thread was a bait don't take it to seriously.

Virgilia wins of lost according to the point of view.

In feats she has showed speed enough to avoid 20000 simultanous ligthnings, also a conceptual spear that is stated to had an absolute power, that can be only stopped by other absolute power; also commands gods like odin. The time were she fought she didn't use her full power, as she said that if she power up to the maximum, the island will be crushed and even more than that. But is unsure her real power as the fight was a fake. Her body ended pierced by two of the lightnings spears that attacked from behind her, however at the next time she was completely sane.

The other point is to consider that she is an Umineko's witch, and that witches power is almost endless, they can create and do anything from their imagination, however they have some limits.

@Asune: wait does meta world means just another dimension so goku and vegeta dont lose any power. wait when i say plant busting i dont mean there going to destroy the planet i meant thee attacks have enough power to do that so i dont think she can defend her self.

i dont really get he spear thing but it sounds like its pure energy so ya they can handle it. and

lightning isn't as fast as light but still impressive feat though

what im wondering is how she going to fight when she could get speed blitzed. i mean its just match begin then vegeta appears behind her and snaps her neck.

does her powers involving imagination mean she can make herself as strong and fast or even stronger cause otherwise...

aight u no what im taking this to seriously i'll just stop

@HNIC:Don't worry is fun that way. No as I say she is limited, she can do things like creating stuff, teleport, fly, call other beings, and a lot of other stuff. For example one witch with only her imagination turned a person in a butterfly, other created a whole universe (this I think that virgilia can't though). But she cannot change herself.

The spear is something like this

Impossible to escape
Impossible to escape

@Asune: ya um i was gonna ask how did she beat or control odin? and i read she summoned mljonir. what? how if she found a way to take that from thor then wait what

im just confused on how a witch trumps a norse god?

ya the spear thing should be avoidable via instant transmission

i still dont see how she doesn't get speedblitzed. dont get me wrong her powers are like "what the hell" kind of hacked but seriously instant transmission snapped neck

@HNIC:The witches just imaginate doing that, Virgilia wanted to play with norse myths, while Beatrice used greek myths

@Asune: ohhh ok that makesense so it wasnt the real norse gods just imagination, that makes more sense cause controlling odin that just doesn't make sense she shouldn't even be able to move mljionir in any manner so ya, that was confusing when i read it on wiki.

@HNIC:No, she controled THE ODIN, however it was because she wanted to do it, when I refered to imagination, is more that she controlled odin because of her whim

@Asune: OK now im calling bull, im sorry but god trumps witch this author must have been high as ever writing this

still don't see ho she doesn't get speedblitzed.

@HNIC: She gets speedblitzed, her speed is fast, but DBZ characters are hypersonic; still she was "killed" and at the next moment she was fine. Thes witchs can be killed only by elimination of their existance, physical death isn't enough.. But it will be painful. xD

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel