Video games rumble

Topic started by Fehafare on Nov. 13, 2011. Last post by Fehafare 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by Fehafare (8,692 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Rules:

-In character

-FFA

-They will battle in a larger version of the colosseum.

-They have 1 day prep

-They are at their best and get all equipment they need

Alex Mercer
Alex Mercer
The Prince
The Prince
Cloud
Cloud
Ryu Hayabusa
Ryu Hayabusa
Date Masamune
Date Masamune
Dante
Dante
Ragna The Bloodedge
Ragna The Bloodedge
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Never heard of Ragna and I don't know the full extent of Ryu's abilities, but unless they have something pretty special Dante takes this.

@GIRUGAMESH: Well most say that Ryu is inferior to Dante but some say they are equal.

Ragna has something like soulfuck, life steal and lightning timing.

And also who would die first, second etc...

Post by colorles (24 posts) See mini bio Level 6

prolly dante, raikoh al'daii thoj ;]

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7

lol, cloud's feats are on a whole different level.

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Sinister_Noob said:

WHAT HE SAID!
Post by JayDox (118 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@GIRUGAMESH: You should play both BlazBlue Games.

Any way, Ragna steals life to heal himself and he himself

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,842 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Dante casually solo's.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,949 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

speed blitz?

Post by othus12 (6,412 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@TheRedRose said:

@Sinister_Noob said:

WHAT HE SAID!

yeah

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

It really depends on how true Mercer's feats are. I've heard things of he could beat Hulk and Thor, which I don't think is true, but if he could then he's going to pummel the rest. If not, then probably the devil hunter.

Why would you bump a thread i made years ago?

Anyway... none of them can compare to Ragna even the slightest, you could throw the rest on one team and he would still casually rape (wait Actually Masamune could prove to be a threat, but he would still lose tho).

Post by ohgodwhy (1,515 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Yeah I've heard the guys from Blazblue are pretty damn powerful.

@Fehafare: You mad bro? No one else is complaining. Anyway how does he stop Dante from killing him with quicksilver?

@SpeedForceSpider: This might be a late response but i had problems with my internet provider, so...

First of all, where do i say that i'm mad or angry? I just asked why to necro a stomp thread. And the speed difference between Ragna and the others is so big that they won't process a thought let alone do something.

@Fehafare: I don't think you understand the concept of being mad. Why would you say your mad? It takes the point out of you being angry. You do seem rather frustrated from my reply buddy. Feats of Ragna would be nice.

@SpeedForceSpider: No part of any of my posts indicates that i'm angry or frustrated in any way, so i don't see why you bring that up, which also brings me back to my former question.

Ragna is relativistic, as he was able to keep up with Hazama, Relius and Hakumen.

I don't see why you constantly go into fights, when you don't know anything about one side, that's not how it's supposed to be done.

@Fehafare said:

I don't see why you constantly go into fights, when you don't know anything about one side, that's not how it's supposed to be done.

Name one battle I did that other than this one. This is the biggest load of bullshit I have ever read.

@SpeedForceSpider:

Why didn't you respond to the rest of my post? And namely, that Claymore/Dante thread.

Given that that's one of the few threads i met you in and you did not know about one side and now the same happens here, it's an logical conclusion.

It's you who sounds mad right now.

@Fehafare: You used the word constantly back up that claim or you're typing bull. And I know about Claymore I fail to see the logic in that example. Now you're being disrespectful.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel