Videl(Dragonball Z/GT)VS She-Hulk(Marvel Comics)

Topic started by blackdemon on July 20, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year ago.
Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Thought I'd make one other battle today before taking another long pause. In this fight, it is two powerful women who, while not on par with Wonder Woman from DC Comics, are still quite strong, durable, fast and formidable in battle, and not to be fucked with.

I'm talking about Videl, the daughter of Satan, from Dragonball Z/GT and Jennifer Walters AKA the She-Hulk from Marvel Comics! Random encounter which takes place in Smolensk, Russia.

Morals apply, and the fight goes on until one of them is either knocked out or otherwise put out of action in a way that does not involve killing, as both are heroines and the fight isn't to the death anyway. Who will win? The anime heroine or the comic book heroine?

Post by SMXLR8 (6,934 posts) See mini bio Level 16
so she stomps
so she stomps
Post by Sonata (35,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Videl gets destroyed.

Post by taichokage (12,667 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Video gets one shot badly.
Post by Dream (7,245 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Jen smashes Videl, badly.

Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I've gotta say, I'm surprised at how this turned out to be so lopsided. I thought that since Videl is so superhumanly strong, fast, durable and skilled, not to mention capable of flying, while She-Hulk cannot fly, that this would at least be a good, interesting fight.

Post by Dream (7,245 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@blackdemon: She Hulk greatly surpasses Videl in strength and durability. The flight advantage isn't gonna help Videl much as she lacks the physical attributes to compete and lacks ki attacks. She Hulk couls simply thunderclap Videl to knock her out of the air and cripple her.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,240 posts) See mini bio Level 10

She Hulk fought Hulk and Thor before, she's way above Videls level.

Post by YoungChief (537 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

She Hulk fought Hulk and Thor before, she's way above Videls level.

Iron man fought Thanos before, way above insertcharacterhere. Yeah that doesn't really work, I mean Spiderman has "fought" people many times stronger than him before, doesn't mean much unless he could beat them. Anyway Videl loses

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,240 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@YoungChief: I know what you mean. But I was referring to trading blows from those guys. Spiderman hasn't traded equal blows with top guys like that.

Post by alternative_backup (114 posts) See mini bio Level 8

She-Hulk murderstomps.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17

She Hulk kills Videl.....bad lol

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel