VictoryGreymon vs Hades (Saint Seiya) vs Galactus (Marvel)

Topic started by TheBlackDragonz on July 26, 2012. Last post by MohsinMan99 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14

VictoryGreymon is at Full Power, Galactus does not have the UN (I'll get back to that tommorrow, the OBD gave me an idea...) 

Who would win?  

If anyone wants feats for VictoryGreymon, ask me or look him up on OBD.
Post by Sonata (35,097 posts) See mini bio Level 20
What makes you think VictoryGreymon has a chance against Galactus??
He beat NEO to the point of showing him his vision of the future was wrong at full power, and one-shotted Barbamon fused with Yggdrasil, the God of the Digital World. These place him at Universal destructive power. He was able to keep up with NEO inside NEO's homemade universe, where it was most likely going FTL, so if VG could keep up, he's FTL also. Also being able to survive attacks from NEO gives him Universal Durability. I did also restrict the UN, as that will stomp everyone except a few certiant characters, one I'll try out tommorow.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Where is the obd? I can't seem to find it. If Victory Greymon is as powerful as you say and at universal level then I don't see how Galactus really stands a chance here.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@ohgodwhy said:

Where is the obd? I can't seem to find it. If Victory Greymon is as powerful as you say and at universal level then I don't see how Galactus really stands a chance here.

They took down the wiki. But i wouldnt put to much wieght on the wiki anyway. The people who edit them are immature and the info is based off of people thinking they can calulate power or speed in fiction using real world logic. I I recall correctly, they calced the rhino naruto threw during the pain fight at around 13 million tons, which is, needless to say, utter bulls*it

Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Haofan123: Yeah I know but it's still fun to look at how bad some of their calculations are.

Maybe that's why I have a habit of Epic Failing with even matches >.<
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I think the Big G got this.

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Galactus

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Galactus win

Post by 321zigzag1 (637 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Haofan123: They never calculated 13 million tons for Naruto. If I recall that was some other site and even if they did it was immediately shot down.

But regardless I am not too fond of calculations myself unless you can really make it supported by actual concrete evidence in the manga. In fact even many are not always fond of them either. There was a rhino thread two years ago where one stated blatantly calculations were mostly bollocks but some of them do it anyway.

What calculations serve is to provide some concrete placement to stem off wanking but the method is far from perfect.

As for the whole Victorygreymon thing, videos or scans? Because whenever I see deities fight they tend to be less impressive then they are in actual fire power vs their hype.

Galactus is a mixed bag because he actually has shown universal level feats like once or twice with a flick of a fist.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@321zigzag1 said:

@Haofan123: They never calculated 13 million tons for Naruto. If I recall that was some other site and even if they did it was immediately shot down.

But regardless I am not too fond of calculations myself unless you can really make it supported by actual concrete evidence in the manga. In fact even many are not always fond of them either. There was a rhino thread two years ago where one stated blatantly calculations were mostly bollocks but some of them do it anyway.

What calculations serve is to provide some concrete placement to stem off wanking but the method is far from perfect.

As for the whole Victorygreymon thing, videos or scans? Because whenever I see deities fight they tend to be less impressive then they are in actual fire power vs their hype.

Galactus is a mixed bag because he actually has shown universal level feats like once or twice with a flick of a fist.

Discredited or not, plenty of people still use it to this day. Sure, OBD can be reliable and it is really helpful at times when they mention important feats that may have been forgotten, but at the same time, I never trusted it personally. I understand why the calcs are theres, but that completely backfired on them as well so theres no point

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Galactus wins...

Post by Rickywind (2 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Do you Saint Seiya has been adapted for new mmo game Saint Seiya Online, and it is tested in China. But I think It will released in North American soon. For more info, you can click here http://www.dotmmo.com/saint-seiya-online-15895.html

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

HHadessss wins without UN

Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Galactus takes this comfortably. Abstract>>>>>>>>Celestial>>>>>>Cube being>=VictoryGreymon/Hades.

The UN is definitely not nee...

Oh...

I posted in a necroed thread.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel