Vergo vs Younger Toguro

Topic started by Stingerrain on Nov. 27, 2013. Last post by Obito 9 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Stingerrain (394 posts) See mini bio Level 9
  • Full knowledge
  • Toguro at the peak of his power
  • In-Character
  • Winner by Death
  • Setting is Punk Hazard
Post by takashichea (12,278 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Stingerrain:

I'm going to clean your manga scan. No watermarks from pirated scanlation sites are allowed. Please clean your manga scans in the future.

@takashichea: My apologizes. I've done very few Manga vs Manga battles so i'm a bit oblivious to some of their more... specific rules. I'll remember for future reference.

Would it be better if I were to replace the image entirely or are you content with just removing the watermark?

Post by ALMIGHTY (403 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Vergo dies

@Stingerrain:

It's up to you. I just edited your OP right now. I just white out the watermark.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,184 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@takashichea: so any scan with a manga website is bad?

Online Now

@ALMIGHTY said:

Vergo dies Painfully

@SMXLR8:

If the manga scan has watermarks from a pirated site, it's not allowed on the scan. I don't think official manga streaming companies like Crunchyroll, Yen Press, or Viz Media watermark their manga scans. I don't like how fan subbers watermark the manga scans. It's not their work. It's the creator and the staff's work. They have no right to publish online without their permission. Yes, it's promoting the manga, but there is a consequence. The mangaka and their staff are not getting money from people illegally posting and uploading scanlations online.

Sorry for the rant. That's why I have limited manga wiki contributions. I cannot read any manga that's not available in the US legally.

On topic:

I agree with on folks that Vergo will win.

Post by taichokage (13,272 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hmm, I think I'm with Toguro on this one. He's stronger than Vergo and he has limited regeneration.

@takashichea said:

@SMXLR8:

If the manga scan has watermarks from a pirated site, it's not allowed on the scan. I don't think official manga streaming companies like Crunchyroll, Yen Press, or Viz Media watermark their manga scans. I don't like how fan subbers watermark the manga scans. It's not their work. It's the creator and the staff's work. They have no right to publish online without their permission. Yes, it's promoting the manga, but there is a consequence. The mangaka and their staff are not getting money from people illegally posting and uploading scanlations online.

Sorry for the rant. That's why I have limited manga wiki contributions. I cannot read any manga that's not available in the US legally.

On topic:

I agree with on folks that Vergo will win.

Who agreed on that ? & do you have any reasons why ?

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,906 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I don't think it's a massive stomp as others are implying but IMO Toguro at full power should take this comfortably.

@Stingerrain: Maybe you should restrict Toguro from using his full power

@ImDictatorBowDown: If you don't think it's a stomp why restrict his power ?

@ImDictatorBowDown: You're probably right. Would it be more even if it was 80% or 100% Toguro?

Post by Kobra678 (3,175 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I'd put my bets on Toguro

@ALMIGHTY: Because he still takes it without too much trouble just not in a massive stomp, if he has lesser forms that are closer to his opponents level than it's more logical to restrict him, is it not?

@ImDictatorBowDown: Idk I kinda feel even at 80% he wouldn't have too much trouble with this, I mean Vergo is badass but Toguro is just too much.. Honestly I think this thread should be locked seeing as no one can make a viable argument for Vergo its a stomp fest.

Online Now

@ImDictatorBowDown: @ALMIGHTY: if you nerf too much then this was not a good fight to begin with

@takashichea: @ALMIGHTY said:

@ImDictatorBowDown: Idk I kinda feel even at 80% he wouldn't have too much trouble with this, I mean Vergo is badass but Toguro is just too much.. Honestly I think this thread should be locked seeing as no one can make a viable argument for Vergo its a stomp fest.

@ALMIGHTY:

My bad. I was supposed to say Toguro.

@SMXLR8:

Do you want me to lock this? I have to look up Vergo.

Online Now

@takashichea: I think so but do what you have to

@ALMIGHTY: I'm a little rusty on YYH, what was his best durability feat at 80%, their speed at that point probably didn't have much of gap.

@SMXLR8: It's not nerfing all that much actually, you wouldn't put SSj3 Goku against someone who is closer to SSj Goku level, same character lesser form, it isn't like he would be restricting speed, techniques or anything.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel