Vegito Vs. Thanos

Topic started by taskmaster on July 31, 2011. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,950 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ReiKai said:

@mypasswordis12345 said:
We know.

LMAO epic. Vegito gets murdered here.

Post by autoexit173 (8 posts) See mini bio Level 3

@ReiKai:

LMFAO... you have just proved my point. Writers can write whatever they want. They can break all laws of physics and you comic fans believe them?!?!

That's if you're referring to FTL as "Faster Than Light".

FTL is only in comic world!!! The speed of light is constant through out the whole universe!!!

I guess in the comic book world writers break all sort of rules. LOL... this just ends this Thanos being to unstoppable.

Silver Surfer reaching speeds FTL. = LMFAO even harder.

The ONLY thing in the comic world that could EVER reach FTL is "The One Above All (Stan Lee). And The Presence.

Vegetto has never been confirmed to go FTL. During the Cell saga, Goku can reach the speed of light only through instant transmission. "IT" is like modern day time travel = like through wormhole which scientists are working on. If you go through wormholes you don't break the laws of physics. So using "IT" is believable in some sense.

Post by ReiKai (3,516 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@autoexit173 said:

@ReiKai:

LMFAO... you have just proved my point. Writers can write whatever they want. They can break all laws of physics and you comic fans believe them?!?!

FTL is only in comic world!!! The speed of light is constant through out the whole universe!!!

I guess in the comic book world writers break all sort of rules. LOL... this just ends this Thanos being to unstoppable.

The ONLY thing in the comic world that could EVER reach FTL is "The One Above All (Stan Lee). And The Presence.

Vegetto has never been confirmed to go FTL. During the Cell saga, Goku can reach the speed of light only through instant transmission. "IT" is like modern day time travel = like through wormhole which scientists are working on. If you go through wormholes you don't break the laws of physics. So using "IT" is believable in some sense.

Post by autoexit173 (8 posts) See mini bio Level 3

@ReiKai:

On a serious note....

How strong is Thanos without any power gems, infinity gauntlet?

Your opinion of the top comic charcters?

http://listverse.com/2009/10/13/top-10-most-powerful-comic-book-characters/

Post by mypasswordis12345 (26 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@ReiKai: No, I call you an ignorant idiot. Post answer that make sense or gtfo, comic geek.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@autoexit173 said:

@ReiKai:

On a serious note....

How strong is Thanos without any power gems, infinity gauntlet?

Your opinion of the top comic charcters?

http://listverse.com/2009/10/13/top-10-most-powerful-comic-book-characters/

strong enough to affect Galactus , can broly do the same? xD

Post by ReiKai (3,516 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@mypasswordis12345 said:

@ReiKai: No, I call you an ignorant idiot. Post answer that make sense or gtfo, comic geek.

With that in mind, I have a suggestion for you.
I would hope you take this advice under advisement.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Just let this thread die people... is lame already.

@ReiKai: No, that's not how it works. I wrote something related to this topic, without insulting anyone. And you was insulting me, because I never wrote on a vegito/othersfromdbz vs thanos topic, while you are a comic geek for years so you dont give a shit. That is forbidden on forums. So if you dont want to reply then dont, just shut up.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,189 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@mypasswordis12345: @ReiKai said:

@mypasswordis12345 said:

With that in mind, I have a suggestion for you.
I would hope you take this advice under advisement.

@SMXLR8:

@mypasswordis12345: @ReiKai said:

@autoexit173 said:

@ReiKai:

@SMXLR8: Yeah I see how cool you are and how dont give a fuck, thats why you reply me again. Quote others post's to me, how original.... grow up, kid.

@mypasswordis12345: grow up? wow your stupid that makes no sence so stop trolling

Oh it seems you tried something else. Posted a reply with 100% bullshit. F.ck off.

@mypasswordis12345: yeah whatever fool

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@autoexit173 said:

@ReiKai:

Please, let's not get too into this.

Post by xlab3000 (1,394 posts) See mini bio Level 10

thanos would win he beats vegito in everything except fighting skills

@xlab3000: or does he

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel