Vegito Vs. Thanos

Topic started by taskmaster on July 31, 2011. Last post by SMXLR8 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Even Thanos is calling him out on it.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@justanormalguy: Buu never did anything close to destroying the universe. When he was "ripping apart" the universe and Vegito stopped him, it wasn't even canon, it was an anime-only feat, never even appeared in the manga. And where did you get that interview? Link it to us. It's your burden to prove that your claims are legit because if you don't give us a specific source then we can't take that interview seriously at all. Anyone can walk into a thread, write up a fake interview and claim that it's legit without giving us a link to it.

Vegito hasn't done anything that Thanos has. Thanos has fought powerful opponents like Odin and stood his ground, enduring Odin's best attacks. Even the Silver Surfer got mopped away by Odin, yet Thanos didn't. And the Silver Surfer is a massively FTL, solar-system busting, insanely durable, insanely strong being with super-hax matter manipulation, hell he can create black holes in people's minds and has channeled the energy of the Big Crunch yet has always been manhandled by Thanos. Nobody in DBZ even comes to close to the Silver Surfer let alone Thanos.

SSJ3 Goku shook the entire planet by transforming? Yeah...the Surfer almost destroyed the entire planet once by waking up from a nightmare, that was accidental. He's collapsed entire stars with his hands. But Thanos still beats the snot out of him without even breaking a sweat. Hell Thanos even manhandled The Champion when The Champion was in possession of the Power Gem which grants him infinite physical power but he still didn't stand a chance against Thanos.

ND

Post by autoexit173 (8 posts) See mini bio Level 3

@Destinyheroknight said:

@justanormalguy:

Vegito stopped a universe buster in Super Buu from destroying the universe. Need proof?

Wasn't that just anime only, would like to see a scan from the manga? Also stopping it doesn't mean nothing

Anyway Thanos should win this (with high difficulty), he can take anything Vegito can throw at him (since he a true immortal) and he will come up with a way to win (but hey I could be wrong)

You should really need to read and do some research.

In the DBZ manga it was confirmed that Cell at his maximum power was able to destroy the entire galaxy. Not the stupid dub english translation, the original Japanese manga versions.

Hello? All earth's mightiest weapons didn't do a single scratch against Cell, but Hulk was effected by earths weapons (just a little bit) also look at what Hulk did to Thor the prince, only son of Odin. Please stop living in the stupid comic world and use reality.

Thanos is a stupid ugly looking External, created by stupid geeky writers for whatever reason his powers like Odin fluctuates.

For whatever reason if they want someone to stop or go toe to toe they use Odin, but Odin's son Thor is a weakling in the anime and movies.

Or for whatever reason Thanos can somehow stop Galactus and put him on his a**.

Cell is close to SSJ2.

Just imagine SSJ3 Goku or Mystic Gohan, what destruction kind of destruction they can produce. I mean real destruction, not some stupid comic book power abilities like having Thanos have the power gems, and the glove.

Please... in reality the most powerful thing is GOD/String theory or M-theory!!!

String theory:

"What is physics? Physics is nothing but the laws of harmony that you can write on vibrating strings. What is chemistry? Chemistry is nothing but the melodies you can play on interacting vibrating strings. What is the universe? The universe is a symphony of vibrating strings. And then what is the mind of God that Albert Einstein eloquently wrote about for the last 30 years of his life? We now, for the first time in history have a candidate for the mind of God. It is, cosmic music resonating through 11 dimensional hyperspace."

by Michio Kaku

http://bigthink.com/ideas/26653

No stupid Greek mythology like Zeus or Vikings Odin and Thor. Or Superman Prime, Galactus or Thanos can defeat GOD/Laws of the Universe.

There is only ONE GOD and that is explained by STRING THEORY!

EVERYTHING else is just B.S

Writers are stupid idiots!....

Justice League's superman went toe to toe against Wonder Women and lost in the 1st season...

In the movie Crisis on 2 Earths = we see Superman get owned by Ultraman, but wait... Ultraman is afraid of a couple of nuclear bombs.

Please..... its just stupid fuc**** writing.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,750 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@autoexit173: wow way to be a dbztard all over that ignorantly stupid rant of yours and guess what your WRONG SO GET OVER it

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@autoexit173 said:

@Destinyheroknight said:

Justice League's superman went toe to toe against Wonder Women and lost in the 1st season...

In the movie Crisis on 2 Earths = we see Superman get owned by Ultraman, but wait... Ultraman is afraid of a couple of nuclear bombs.

Please..... its just stupid fuc**** writing.

and Goku in Gt was cut by glass, struggled to lift a building and base kid Goku was stronger than gogeta ssj4 LOL! . in DBZ he needed the ki of half of the universe to kill buu, couldn't beat cell,lift barely 40 tons.using PIS can't help.

wow way to be a dbztard all over that ignorantly stupid rant of yours and guess what your WRONG SO GET OVER it

LMFAO... I'm guessing you didn't read my points about physics... typical

There is nothing wrong about my points.

Superman comics, anime and the movies have all the same terrible writings.

and Goku in Gt was cut by glass, struggled to lift a building and base kid Goku was stronger than gogeta ssj4 LOL! . in DBZ he needed the ki of half of the universe to kill buu, couldn't beat cell,lift barely 40 tons.using PIS can't help.

Please GT just proves my point that comic books and anime writing sucks. No consistency. The writers would use whatever characters they like and for whatever reason or purpose they have characters beaten.

SSJ3 Goku didn't need half of the universe energy (ki) to kill Kid Boo. Read the manga. Even in the manga SSJ3 Goku (fresh) was able to generate enough power to destroy every cell in Boo. The fight drag on and didn't have enough strength.

The author Akira Toriyama was in a rush... The same thing goes when Goku said when asked if he could have beaten Fat Boo if he wanted to.... at that time the author had no intention of bringing Goku back to life so Goku said he didn't think he could have destroyed Fat Boo, but once brought back to life at the start of fight with Kid Boo, Goku made it clear that he now could have destroyed Fat Boo. its called bad writing.

Can't you tell by reading the manga? Sorry i forgot you didn't read the manga.

Goku wasn't suppose to be the hero, the plan was Gohan was the one to destroy Boo, but since Gohan's popularity never got anywhere near Goku's, fans wanted Goku to be the hero. So plans change.

The only point you made that was right is Goku during the Cell saga could not defeat Cell.

Hello?! Cell in the manga was able to destroy planets and galaxies... Goku at SSJ1 Full Powered was unable to defeat Cell, but Gohan at SSJ2 was able to destroy him.

And with Goku being cut by glass.... you can't read between the lines?

1. Bad writing

2. The main concept of the scene was not about Goku being cut by glass, the idea of the scene was Goku and Vegeta's last chance to fuse.

3. I cannot believed you used anything from GT as argument. Think about it carefully... on the other side of the coin Omega Shenron needed the entire universe for him to be killed.

SSJ4 Gogeta toyed with Omega like if he was just a little child. What does that say about SSJ4 Gogeta's power level?

Please don't use anything from GT, the writing and fight scenes are done badly, GT only went for 1 season.

Its funny..... LOL

The only thing you got from reading my post is about DBZ.

GOD/Laws of the Universe is the master of EVERYTHING.

Can't you tell the writing in the comics and anime is based on B.S

That's my point... the power of the comics characters fluctuates based on the writing, no consistency. Just like if the writers wanted or need someone to stand up to Thanos, they'll use Odin.

@autoexit173: that was not the point of my post fool

@SMXLR8 said:

@autoexit173: that was not the point of my post fool

You're the fool. You have not made a single correct argument against me.

@autoexit173: well no duh i am not arguing with you so nice epic fail

Post by mypasswordis12345 (26 posts) See mini bio Level 5

What could Thanos do to defeat Vegetto? Apart from telepathy. The legends says Dbz debaters use ABC logic(which isn't exactly true), and I just see "he beat SS and SS have matter manipulation so thanos should have very strong"

Honestly a dont give a sh.t who was thanos opponents. I haven't seen a strenght or speed feat from thanos what is more impressive than Dbz feats. The reason why thanos was fighting the champion because he couldn't blow up the planet by himself...

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Why was this bumped?

@DBZ_universe said:

Why was this bumped?

Because apparently some people wish to be humiliated.

This is the entirety of the fight right here.
Because Thanos doesn't have time to deal with this nonsense. He's too busy being comfy in his space recliner. 
Post by SSJjanemba (2,439 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

@ReiKai said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Why was this bumped?

Because Thanos doesn't have time to deal with this nonsense. He's too busy being comfy in his space recliner.

even if thanos wins he has to do more than that to win. vegito could easily dodge that

Surfer is billions of times FTL

Vegitto is not even 100x FTL.

Thanos tags and beats the shit out of the Surfer.

Thanos rapes Vegitto in one shot.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,439 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

@ReiKai: so you're saying surfer fights at billionsX ftl?

What I'm saying is Surfer won't restrict himself facing Thanos. He knows better. he knows because Thanos has beaten him before, repeatedly. I'm saying people who're vastly superior in speed, power and ability to everyone in the DBU, has been utterly raped by Thanos in combat.
Post by mypasswordis12345 (26 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@ReiKai: Again, this is the ABC logic. Thanos himself didn't show so impressive feats. Or if he did, why didn't post anyone? What's the proof to thanos fights at massively FTL?

@mypasswordis12345 said:

We know.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

When was it ever confirmed in the manga that Cell was a galaxy destroyer? Was it when Cell said himself that he could destroy the Solar System, which was BS anyway.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SSJjanemba said:

@ReiKai said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Why was this bumped?

even if thanos wins he has to do more than that to win. vegito could easily dodge that

I guess...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel