Vegito Vs. Thanos

Topic started by taskmaster on July 31, 2011. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by PikminMania (88 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@justanormalguy said:

And as always, DBZ is underestimated. This is why DBZ shouldn't be in battle threads because they are underestimated by everyone.

Vegito: Planet Buster, he has never shown any ability or power that prove otherwise.

Super Buu, Kid Buu, any Buu: Planet Buster.

Galactus: Universe buster, he is the big bang, he is a force of nature. Universe Buster.

Silver Surfer: Has shown on panel countless times that he can easily drain and destroy most superheroes and planets.

Thanos: Stood up to Galactus. Took Silver Surfer's strongest shot and then knocked him out.

Vegito loses badly.

Post by justanormalguy (270 posts) See mini bio Level 10

The circular arguments really go nowhere when it comes to trying to bash DBZ. So many wanted feats from the fans, and yet Akira Toriyama already gave us the evidence in his stories. Lol.

Man, when people wanna be biased, they can be hardcore biased. Lol.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,499 posts) See mini bio Level 17
thanos loses... Vegito will be toying the entire time... but I guess this thread is gonna end up pretty bad...
Post by Butcher_Pete (51 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Thanos can take Vegito's best and still come out relatively unscathed.

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Thanos wins

Post by Fehafare (8,465 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@All_StarSupes said:

Thanos wins

I just wanted to post.

Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@justanormalguy: Or the DBZ Overplayers get put back in there place.

Thanos.

Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Looks like that so_whelmed troll is back. Will be removing his posts when they appear.

Post by blackdemon (710 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Thanos in a stomp.
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Should just lock thread. It's been done. We all know the answer. No reason to allow this abomination to continue.
Post by Greysmokeman (165 posts) See mini bio Level 5

i dont know......

Vegito's powers are still leagues above Thanos. The best Thanos could do was slightly hurt Galactus, and he got owned for trying to mess with Big G.

Vegito stopped a universe buster in Super Buu from destroying the universe. Need proof?

Since people LOVE feats for fictional characters, and can't go on what the writer gives us(which is evidence enough), feats wise Vegito completely eliminates Thanos from existence.

Bring on the nerd raging fans. "LOLOLOLOL noob Thanos wins. You dumb DBZ wanker." Lol.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,180 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@justanormalguy:

Vegito stopped a universe buster in Super Buu from destroying the universe. Need proof?

Wasn't that just anime only, would like to see a scan from the manga? Also stopping it doesn't mean nothing

Anyway Thanos should win this (with high difficulty), he can take anything Vegito can throw at him (since he a true immortal) and he will come up with a way to win (but hey I could be wrong)

Post by Yusuke52 (424 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Thanos wins

@justanormalguy: And you do this every thread when DBZ is up against someone vastly more powerful, and with better feats to back up said power.

Can you not understand that DBZ is not as powerful as you make them out to be. If I asked you to show me Buu destroying a universe you would be unable to because its not there, so you cant claim that he can just because he said he could.

The Trade Federation said their shields were impenetrable and we all know how that turned out for them, Theoden was certain that no army could breach the Deeping Wall and yet the Uruk Hai not only breached it, they blew the crap out of it. Dont take everything for the word of god because more often than not it is not true unless is is backed up by them actually doing it.

They are a strong verse dont get me wrong but when you put them up against top tiers from the likes of Marvel or DC (To mention a few) then they will be obliterated, and thats a fact.

@Destinyheroknight: Akira considers the anime one with the manga. The anime is just as canon as the manga is.

@Yusuke52: Why do you use comparisons from other shows to try and solidify your argument? It will fall on deaf ears. You can't compare one universes mechanics and physics to anothers. Different mangaka, different creations.

Dragon Ball Z's mechanics don't fall with Star Wars, Star Trek, Bleach, One Piece, Naruto, Marvel, DC, whatever you were planning on saying in the future. It doesn't. The show is as it is.

Is it really that hard to understand this? <------ ALERT. Most IMPORTANT question of this entire post. It's worth ONE MILLION..... thumbs up!

Regis, what are my options?

A. Yes. B. No. C. Maybe D. I don't know

You can phone a friend, or you can do 50/50. You've already asked the audience, and they didn't really help.

Choose your answer correctly and lock it in. Final Answer?

---------- Can't read the bottom until you answer the question correctly, contestant. -----------------

DBZ is how the show is. Power scaling, the higher your power level, the more you can do. Simple to understand, no? I do hope so.

Vegito wins due to showings. Immortality is nothing to Vegito. So what if Thanos is immortal? Vegito will still win the battle. Energy output, speed, even feats all belong to Vegito.

Also.....

----------

Stupid questions for 400, Alex.

"Kid Buu blowing up the universe."

What is the end of the series?

Correct!

More stupid questions for 200, Alex.

"These are wanted by DBZ haters to try and prove a characters power."

What are unnecessary feats?

Correct!

----------

(Backstage interview with Alex Trebek)

"What are your thoughts on DBZ feats?"

We all know DBZ doesn't need feats, because Akira already gave us all the evidence we need. And I don't think blowing up the universe would be good for the series, as addressed in one of today's shows questions. The series kinda needs a good story and an ending.

---------

We'll be right back with a stupid response of "blah blah blah DBZ is weak".

@justanormalguy:

No, he didn't

He never stated that, I would like to see the source

@Destinyheroknight: There's something called the internet. Look it up.

@justanormalguy:

Then I don't believe you, if you don't back up your claims. You the one who bring it up, you the one who know where the site is (also I already look it up, guess what nothing come up)

Post by Yusuke52 (424 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@justanormalguy: I have said this before to you and I guess I shall have to say it again.

You believe what he put in the Manga regardless of the context it was used in.

You believe that Buu can destroy a universe just because he said he could, you also believed that Yamamoto's Bankai could "Reduce all Creation to ash" because it was what he said to release his shikai, you also thought that cell could destroy a solar system because he said he could.

The pattern I see is that you believe with blind faith everything that has been written and everything said as the absolute word of god. Even if it was said through a character, you still believe it is the word of god.

The reason I use the 2 references from Star Wars and LoTR is because they are similar to these claims you believe are true in a sence that "They said it could do one thing and yet they/it was unable to do what they said it could"

I mean I could claim that I can fly unaided, but nobody would believe that unless I can show it. And why should they, just because I said it does not make it true.

I implore you to SHOW me Buu blowing up the universe and not say he can because he said so. If you can do that then by all means continue on you holy quest and I shall back up all the way.

And try not to come up with abother smart assed comment, put a bit of effort into it and dont go and do this

Stupid questions for 400, Alex.

"Kid Buu blowing up the universe."

What is the end of the series?

Correct!

More stupid questions for 200, Alex.

"These are wanted by DBZ haters to try and prove a characters power."

What are unnecessary feats?

Correct!

or this

We'll be right back with a stupid response of "blah blah blah DBZ is weak".

Because there is no need for it at all.

Post by Sonata (35,218 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Thanos wins easily Vegito has not shown an attack that could do any real damage to Thanos.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel