Vegito vs Ssj 4 Gogeta

Topic started by StargunZX on Jan. 22, 2011. Last post by Kubashi 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by StargunZX (476 posts) See mini bio Level 10
To support Gito the manga is the source, so no filler please.

For Gogeta only feats from GT are allowed.

The video bellow suits my opinion. :D

Post by taichokage (12,443 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@StargunZX: SSJ4 Gogeta only is in GT to begin with lol. But he would win. If Vegito however can go SSJ3 or SSJ4, then he would win for sure.
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I was never impressed with Gogeta to begin with, I say Vegito should win. But these kind of fights are pointless to me they are both the same person, either way they both lose
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Gogeta wins with ease he wouldnt even need the full 10 mins
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

omega shenron was more of a threat then buu so gogeta ftw
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Obviously Gogeta at ssj4 wins. 
@taichokage said:

" @StargunZX: SSJ4 Gogeta only is in GT to begin with lol. But he would win. "

What I meant to say is that feats from the two previous series cannot be summed for Gogeta via powerscaling. DBGT has enough plot holes within it that it can even be considered an alternate reality with a different backstory and not being direct related to either the manga or the anime (first 2 series).

If Vegito however can go SSJ3 

Of course he can.
@StargunZX: So, what specific feats does Vegeto have that are >>> ssj4 Gogeta?
@StargunZX said:
" @taichokage said:

What I meant to say is that feats from the two previous series cannot be summed for Gogeta via powerscaling. DBGT has enough plot holes within it that it can even be considered an alternate reality with a different backstory and not being direct related to either the manga or the anime (first 2 series).

Of course he can. "
He never showed it and actually he shouldn't be able to since Vegeta never achieved it.
Post by Alexman113 (115 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@StargunZX said:
" @taichokage said:

Of course he can. "

What evidence supports this claim of a possible SSJ3 Vegetto? On top of that, this whole thread is silly. Assuming Gogeta = Vegetto, wouldn't SSJ2 Vegetto < SSJ4 Gogeta?
@hitsusatsu11 said:

" @StargunZX: So, what specific feats does Vegeto have that are >>> ssj4 Gogeta? "

As a whole; DBZ > DBGT feat wise.

Some GT high end feats are better than most DBZ feats though, but still it's a pretty inconsistent series with some hard-to-ignore low showings and constant PIS.

If we consider Z and GT as separete realities and not allowing powerscaling between them I believe that Vegito would have the upper hand here.

@taichokage:@Alexman113: Neither Trunks nor Goten were able to go level 3 by their own, but they can do that when they are fused. One of the parts that make up Gito can transform into Ssj 3 by himself, therefore it's logical to assume that Gito could do that too.
@StargunZX said:

Really? 
What feats in Z outclass GT? 
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
. @taichokage said:

" @StargunZX said:

" @taichokage said:

Of course he can. "
He never showed it and actually he shouldn't be able to since Vegeta never achieved it. "
Goten & Trunks never achieve SSJ3 alone. Gotenks can achieve SSJ3.
Goku did achieve SSJ3 alone.
Vegito is more than capable of achieving SSJ3.

I think Vegito wins BTW.
Post by Alexman113 (115 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@StargunZX said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:

" @StargunZX: So, what specific feats does Vegeto have that are >>> ssj4 Gogeta? "

Some GT high end feats are better than most DBZ feats though, but still it's a pretty inconsistent series with some hard-to-ignore low showings and constant PIS.

If we consider Z and GT as separete realities and not allowing powerscaling between them I believe that Vegito would have the upper hand here.

@taichokage: @Alexman113: Neither Trunks nor Goten were able to go level 3 by their own, but they can do that when they are fused. One of the parts that make up Gito can transform into Ssj 3 by himself, therefore it's logical to assume that Gito could do that too. "

@StargunZX

The big difference in Vegito and Gotenks is that Goten and Trunks had the luxury of training as Gotenks, where-as Vegito just had to fight with was he started with. It also also theorized (not proven from my knowledge) that SSJ 3 can only be acheived in certain environments, hence Goku in the afterlife and Gotenks in the RoTS.

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
gogeta wins because the number 4 is bigger than either 1 or 2, and even 3. that's the only thing to say here without being unreasonable.
@hitsusatsu11 said:

" @StargunZX said:

Really? What feats in Z outclass GT?  "
Not hard to figure out what makes Z > GT. Much like I said, some high end GT feats are better, but on a average basis Z is superior, you can tell that just by comparing the fights in both series (both lack feats outside of fights, anyway). Also Z seems more consistent with its own feats.
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@JThree47605:
@StargunZX:
Read the first 3 posts here on this page http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/gogeta-vs-vegito/207121/?page=3
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@StargunZX:  Sorry for being late on this but as the rapist has already shown this thread has been done to many times already.
http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/super-vegito-vs-ss4-goku/321262/
However I will leave this one open seeing how it already has some debate going on. But next time, please do check up if threads have been done before :)
 Also you'd be better using the wiki search option for that.
 Also you'd be better using the wiki search option for that.
Post by MrDirector786 (4,497 posts) See mini bio Level 17
By how powerful they should be, Gogeta. Going by feats, Vegito.
@MrDirector786: Technically Frieza has better destructive feats than Goku but we know that end of Z goku is hundreds of times more powerful. Going by your latter logic will never be accurate in DBZ power scaling. However what you said is true.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel