Vegito battles the Shadow Dragons.

Topic started by niBBit on June 23, 2012. Last post by niBBit 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Ok this is gonna be an huge post maybe bigger than DBZ Gods tread i made before - http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/dbz-gods-run-a-gauntlet/332353/

So if you hate reading leave now seriously Wall of Tekst incoming....not kiddin. :) Ok so i'm gonna give an brief (hopefully) intro of the characters and what i think of them and how strong they are, this is all my opinion.

Haze Shenron

---------------------

His physical might is pathetic, yet his durability is great. He was able to hurt Goku and Pan by using his power to weaken them over time to the point he could match them in strength. Goku should have no problem with him.

Rage Shenron

---------------------

Rage Shenron like Haze Shenron isn't physically very strong but his Electric Slime is what makes him very dangerous. His Electric Slime is able to absorb other electricity making him grow in size. Goku had trouble with his Electric Attacks so he desided to transform into is SSJ4 form, easily tanking his Electric Attacks without any problems. Goku then wanted to finish it off with the 10x Kamehameha Wave but to Goku's suprise Rage absorbed it with his Slime and send the attack right back at Goku, taking huge damage and then reverting back to his child form. Rage Shenron was defeated by PIS, it started to rain, inducing an explosive short circuit throughout his entire slime body. He is then finished off by Kid Goku.

Oceanus Shenron

--------------------------

Like so many other Shadow Dragon, Oceanus also has her fair share of HAX abilities. She is able to control the wind and protect herself with it creating an barrier witch is able to deflect Goku and Pan's combined attacks like punches and Kamehameha Waves like its child play. Goku delt some hard blows to Oceanus raging from body shots to high speed headbutts but Oceanus took it like an champ and was enjoying herself in the battle. Her attacks where fast enough to send Goku flying into an mountain and Goku wasn't able to follow the attack. It was clear in the battle that neither of them weren't fighting with everything they had.

She was defeated in an similair way (my opinion) the way Cell was defeated by Teen Gohan SSJ2 and here's why: When Cell and Gohan where struggeling with eachother Cell looked like he was winning but then, Vegeta attacks Cell from behind, distracting him long enough so that Gohan was able to win. Now lets say you and i are in an arm srestling match, i'm stronger than you and i'm about to finish you off but then somebody taps me on the shoulder breaking my consetration, i look back and then BAM! you use all of your might that you can muster in a split second and overpower me. In this fight Pan had Oceanus pinned down with her Kamehameha Wave, long enough for Goku to fire his attack at close range and finish her off. Now before you say Oceanus is weak because she was being pinned by Pan, Pan isn't weak she's very powerfull, second it is proven more than one occasion that an FAR weaker opponent can pin down an FAR stronger opponent with energy attacks as one person can have an PL of lets say 300 but his attack can go as high as 1500. Kid Gohan did so against Frieza and Tien did so against Semi-Perfect Cell, each of them looked like they where getting hurt but in the end it wasn't the case and there more of these examples.

She tanked everything Goku dished out and was owning the battle and Goku at this point is alot stronger than he was when GT first started and Goku (base) GT was then: SSJ3 DBZ. More on that later.

Naturon Shenron

------------------------

His aftershock attack was able to deal some damage to Goku SSJ4 and Pan but proved ineffective while somebody is in the air. When Goku and Pan thought Naturon was defeated he absorbed Pan granting him new powers like the Kamehameha. However Goku at this point was in his normal form, Naturon could't land an single attack when he fought Goku. Goku then went SSJ4 and starts kicking him around like an ragdoll, lifting him up and trowing him around. Goku at SSJ4 had problems dealing with him because if Goku fired an attack strong enough to kill him, Pan would die also. Naturon knew this and used it to his advantage and in this way managed to tip the scales in his favor. He seems very weak to me, unable to hit Goku at base form and only was able to hurt him true cheating.

Nuova Shenron

----------------------

Now things get *hot* :). Goku at base could't even FIGHT Nuova Shenron as everytime he got close he got burned. Nuova said that he can increase his body temprature to even an higher degree than that of the sun. Goku managed to launch an Kamehameha attack directly at Nuova and other energy wave attacks at him, but Nuova tanked everything face first and did nothing to him. Goku was running from Nuova Shenron for almost the entire episode witch was pretty funny :). Towards the end Nuova attack with his Nova Death Ray and severly damaging Goku and forcing him to go SSJ4. His Nova Death Ray is unlimited as he uses the Suns energy to power up the attack, check his profile page for more info. When SSJ4 and Nuova did battle Goku got skooled by Nuova, letting him know that his attacks where far to slow to hit him witch he again proved against Vegeta much later with Omega Shenron, Goku warned Vegeta that Nuova is faster than both of them, Vegeta ofcourse didn't pay heed to that and tried to prove he was faster and in the end Vegeta to was outmatched by the speed of Nuova. Everything Goku fired at Nuova was an mis, even useing the afterimage showed no result.

Nuova got tagged by Goku by some miracle. Goku somehow managed to get behind Nuova when he was running away AGAIN from Nuova and fled underground. He let him go because he didn't hurt Pan before so Goku returned the favor. On paper Nuova Shenron sounds more powerfull than Goku even at SSJ4, but apperantly his senses are messed up because Goku managed to sneak up on him 2 times i believe, other that than that he sounds better, better attacks (Sun powered), faster that both Vegeta and Goku.

Eis Shenron

------------------

I have some problems with Eis. When he first was introduced Nuova Shenron seemed a little bit scared of him witch at first seems to indicate that he is more powerfull than Nuova right? Well thats the thing Eis doesn't fight Goku SSJ4 the way Nuova was fighting him. Goku was getting hurt because Eis was using Pan as his meat shield, and was spamming his HAX Ice abilites. Everytime Goku had him against the ropes he resorted to dirty tactics like using Nuova as his personal shield or using Pan. The only thing he did that was impressive (at least to me) is when Goku said *I'm gonna beat you in 5 seconds* Eis let Goku maul at him for 5 seconds, in those 5 seconds Goku dished out some brutal attacks, launching Eis true multiple buildings, however when the barrage of attacks was over Eis emerged with little to no serious damage witch shows me that he can take an punch from an enraged SSJ4. He then used his ice abillities to freeze an entire city. To me what he has shown he seems a bit weaker that Nuova, i know alot of people would say Eis is stronger because Nuova was a little scared of him but to me that doesn't say anything. Fact is Nuova displayed more that Eis did.

Syn Shenron/Omega Shenron

--------------------------------------------

This dude...is crazy strong. Syn Shenron was able to finish SSJ4 with the utmost of ease even tanking the 10x Kamehameha Wave at close range witch did nothing. Syn Shenron however got beaten up badly by Goku SSJ4 later on when he gained an insane powerboost from Goten SSJ, Trunks SSJ, Gohan SSJ. Later on when he became Omega Shenron things got ridicilous. Goku SSJ4 (Amped) hit Omega with everything he had and Omega just...laughed at him. Not even Goku's HAX Dragon Fist at SSJ4 no less was able to finish him off since Omega Shenron managed to regenerate, thats right Goku's idiotic i win attack could't bring down Omega. When Vegeta showed up even Goku said that Omega was in an league of his own.

Even when Vegeta turned SSJ4 he didn't want to fight him only fusion was the solution. After Omega got his butt kicked by Gogeta SSJ4, Goku and Vegeta where back to normal. Syn Shernon wanted to absorb the Dragonballs again but Goku swallowed the 4 Star Ball (Nuova). Omega then....ROFLTOMPED 2 SSJ4 1 of them was amped up from before, tanking the Final Flash and the Kamehameha TOGHETER and it did nothing, Omega was faster/stronger and had better attacks then both of them combined. he was owning the fight in devestaing fasion and to top it all of...he wasn't complete...he lost the 4 star ball remember.

Now thats all out of the way :) lets finally go to the gauntlet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 1: Haze Shenron, Naturon Shernon (Pan absorbed).

Fight takes place in an polluted swamp, during the night.

Haze has all the powers from Yakon.

Haze starts hidden.

Vegito is at base.

Remember the longer the battle last the weaker Vegito gets true Haze Shenron's powers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Round 2: Oceanus Shenron, Rage Shernon.

Fight takes place at the power planet.

Rage can absorb/trap.

Rage can absorb electricity.

No PIS, Water/Electricity stuff.

Oceanus starts 100 feet behind Rage.

Vegito can go SS2.

-----------------------------------------

Round 3: Eis Shenron, Nuova Shenron.

Fight takes place on the Supreme Kai planet.

Eis/Nuova have exellent teamwork.

Vegito has backup in this battle.

Vegito and Gogeta can go SSJ2.

No prep for the heroes.

---------------------------------

Round 4: Syn Shenron.

Fight takes place in an empty city.

Vegito can go SSJ2

Vegito can use the Super Kaio-Ken for 1 minute without energy loss. 1 time deal.

Vegito is aware of Syn Shenron fighting tactics and has 1 day prep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bonus Round: Omega Shenron

Fight takes place in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Vegito has backup

Vegito and Gogeta can go SSJ2.

Both of them can use the Super Kaio-Ken for 5 minutes without energy loss. 1 time deal.

Team has ecellent teamwork.

Team has 1 day prep. Knows Omega's tactics.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Now the last thing i wanted to discuss with you and its about Goku and his power in GT.

Kid Goku in GT at base is just as strong as Goku SSJ3 (DBZ). When Kid Goku goes SSJ he gains x50, thats puts him way above Gotenks and maybe even than Mystic Gohan right. SSJ2-SSJ3 is going into Mystic Buu for sure. SSJ4 is an mysterie. It is known by many fans that the Oozaru is an x10 multiplier, however the Golden Oozaru should be higher than that. Problem is how much higher, it could be x15 or x20 or heck maybe even x50, then do we know if the SSJ4 recieves all that or even more or even less. I think i remember that somebody said that the DBGT Perfect Files go more indepth into the Golden Oozaru but for now i can't find anything.

Goku SSJ4 in the Baby Saga is well above Vegito (base) and if the multiplier is high enough it should put Goku SSJ4 at around Vegito SSJ1 (my opinion). Vegito SSJ2 would still kill Goku SSJ4 at the Baby Saga. Considering how fast people powerup in GT (Vegeta/Trunks/Pan) after a couple of battles, we look at some major battles Goku has been in that messed him up witch should increase his power by a large amount: Great Ape Baby, Super 17, Naturon Shenron, Syn Shenron. By the Shadow Dragon Saga is think Goku SSJ4 is maybe able to match Vegito SSJ2. However if we include the strongest incarnation of Goku SSJ4 than he wins hands down since that version had the powers granted by Gohan/Trunks/Goten SSJ's, after he got beaten by Syn Shenron.

But if i think about it some more...Gotenks SSJ3 is stronger than Goku SSJ3 for sure but is he 50 times stronger? something tells me....no. Like i said before we do not know how much an powerboost SSJ4 gets but its worth mentioning that he ROFLSTOMPED Super Baby Vegeta. Baby Vegeta tanked Kid Goku SSJ3's punches like nothing, he then recieved all the powers from the people of Earth and Gohan/Trunks/Bulla/Goten and became Super Baby Vegeta, this is an serious power increase, yet SSJ4 toyed with him, mind you this was the Baby Saga SSJ4.

So after an very long post i would like to hear from you the things i said about the Dragons and there powers, the actual gauntlet and what you think of Kid Goku GT's power.

EDIT: If people need more info like video's or wiki links let me know.

Post by valfranx (195 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@valfranx said:

Look. Goku said that Rhildo was more powerful than Majin Buu was.

What does that mean? - That he was stronger than every form of Buu.

He didn’t say somewhere in-between Buu 1 and Buu 2, or around as powerful as Buu. He said stronger.

Just as when Goku said Dabura was around the same level of power as Cell. Dabura was more powerful than SSJ2 Gohan, granted Gohan was not as powerful as against Cell, but he was still a SSJ2. Clearly Dabura was around SP Cell’s level. But Goku only said around the same level as Cell.

So most likely he talked about Buuhan and the anime suggests that he was talking about Buuhan. So Base Rilldo >>> Buuhan.

My power scaling for Rilldo’s power.

Meta-Rilldo >>> SSjin Goku (Against Rilldo) >> Super-Rilldo > Base Goku (Against Rilldo) >> Base Rilldo >> >> Buuhan >>

Goku base vs Vegeta Base:

Goku ssj vs vegeta ssj

vegeta ssj2 vs super17

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVhYT1YJwlw

Goku ssj vs super17:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvj0Pb-GvCw

conclusion:

goku+dragon balls+100 years>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gogeta ssj4>>>>>>Bomb Spirit>>>>>Omega Shenron>>>>>>goku ssj4 Above of fullpower>>>>>>Syn Shenron=vegito ssj4 Above of Full power>>>>>>super17 fullpower>>>>>>goku ssj4 fullpower+=Nuova Shenron>>SSJ4 Vegito fullpower+++>Vegeta ssj4=Goku ssj4FP>>>>vegitossj4FP++=baby vegeta gold oozaru fullpower>>>>>goku ssj4=Vegito ssj4 FP+>>>>>vegitossj4 FP=baby vegeta gold oozaru>>>>>>>goku oozaru gold=vegito ssj4>>>>>>>baby vegeta Full power=Vegito oozaru gold>>>>baby vegeta ssj 50% of full power>>>>>baby vegeta ssj2>>>>>>>Goku ssj3>>>>>>>>>Vegito ssj3>>>>>>Metal-Rilldo=goku ssj2 >>> SSjin Goku (Against Rilldo) >> super17=vegitossj2>>>Super-Rilldo > Base Goku (Against Rilldo) =vegeta ssj2=vegito ssj1>>>majuub>>>Base Rilldo=Vegito Base >> >> Buuhan=vegeta ssj>>>>>>gohan ssj2>>>>>vegeta base=gohan ssj1=goten ssj2>>>>gohan base=gotenssj1

@valfranx: Well your right about one thing, Goku didn't actually say witch Majin Buu Rildo was stronger but IMO i think he means Kid Buu since Goku actually fought against Kid Buu for an long period of time. Rildo has two form (sort of) first is his base form, the second when he gainst the power from the Sigma Force and then Metal-Rildo. It is also unclear if Goku knew Rildo's true power and that Metal-Rildo is stronger than Buu, Goku could have meant that Rildo is stronger than Buu in his base form, making Sigma Force Rildo and Metal-Rildo far stronger than Kid Buu. When Goku went SSJ whoever he was PWNING Metal-Rildo, he only had difficulty because Metal-Rildo could use the entire planet as his power witch was a bit unfair.

Yeah the Super 17 fight was something else, neither of the fighters could even harm Super 17 not even Majuub for christ sake, yet Goku SSJ1 actually did land in some good shots, that shows us how fast GT characters lvl compared to there DBZ counterparts.

I don't fully agree with your powerscaling mine is more like this: Goku+Shenron (100 Years)>>>>>>>>Universal Spirit Bomb>>>>>>Gogeta SSJ4>>>>>Omega Shenron>>>>>Goku SSJ4 (Amped). Gogeta could't destroy Omega with his Big Bang Kamehameha attack Omega actually survived and even Gogeta was impessed that he did so, the Universal Spirit Bomb however insta-gibbed Omega without any effort, Omega could't even block/delay or whatever Omega was destroyed with the utmost of ease.

Besided all that what are your thoughts about the actually battles? If its possible i like to hear an expanded view points rather than Vegito wins :) if its not to much of a trouble.

Post by jazmac (115 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I hate to sort ruin this thread as you seem to have put a lot of time into it but Vegito's power in comparison to any dbz or dbgt character is unknown, we only ever see him fight mystic buu and wipe the floor with him so for all those scenarios vegito could just kill them all instantly in 1 second. Even his weaker alternate version Gogeta only appears like twice and both times he absolutely dominates his opponent.

Basically what I'm saying is that vegito vs anything threads don't work as we have nothing to compare vegito to.

Also you say kid goku in base form is as strong as he was when he was ssj3 at the end of dbz, where in any official notes or in the anime does it state this? From what I've seen kid goku is significantly weakened when he gets turned into a child as he isn't able to maintain his ability to transform into a ssj3 for very long (even when he gets his tail back)

You then go on to talk about ssj4 goku being well above vegito base but once again what comparisons do you have to back that up?

@jazmac: In both the official dub and sub Goku replied to Trunks and Pan that Rildo is stronger than Majin Buu. Goku then fought with Rildo in his base form evenly, even when Rildo merged with the Sigma Force. He then went SSJ and beat him fairly easily. I beleive there was another instance that showed Goku (base) being equal to SSJ3 (DBZ) but i fogot where it was said, i will try and find it. (I think its in the Perfect Files). That shows that Goku (base) is around SSJ3 (DBZ). Like i said this is said in the official DUB and SUB from the Anime.

Post by jazmac (115 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Ok I'll concede to that point regarding kid goku for the moment, however my point still stands with the rest related to vegito as his power is unknown in all forms as he's only fought one opponent (which he had no issue with at all) and therefore can't be used in battle threads.

@niBBit said:

@valfranx: Well your right about one thing, Goku didn't actually say witch Majin Buu Rildo was stronger but IMO i think he means Kid Buu since Goku actually fought against Kid Buu for an long period of time. Rildo has two form (sort of) first is his base form, the second when he gainst the power from the Sigma Force and then Metal-Rildo. It is also unclear if Goku knew Rildo's true power and that Metal-Rildo is stronger than Buu, Goku could have meant that Rildo is stronger than Buu in his base form, making Sigma Force Rildo and Metal-Rildo far stronger than Kid Buu. When Goku went SSJ whoever he was PWNING Metal-Rildo, he only had difficulty because Metal-Rildo could use the entire planet as his power witch was a bit unfair.

Yeah the Super 17 fight was something else, neither of the fighters could even harm Super 17 not even Majuub for christ sake, yet Goku SSJ1 actually did land in some good shots, that shows us how fast GT characters lvl compared to there DBZ counterparts.

I don't fully agree with your powerscaling mine is more like this: Goku+Shenron (100 Years)>>>>>>>>Universal Spirit Bomb>>>>>>Gogeta SSJ4>>>>>Omega Shenron>>>>>Goku SSJ4 (Amped). Gogeta could't destroy Omega with his Big Bang Kamehameha attack Omega actually survived and even Gogeta was impessed that he did so, the Universal Spirit Bomb however insta-gibbed Omega without any effort, Omega could't even block/delay or whatever Omega was destroyed with the utmost of ease.

Besided all that what are your thoughts about the actually battles? If its possible i like to hear an expanded view points rather than Vegito wins :) if its not to much of a trouble.

Anyway, metal-rildo and SSJ2 goku should be enough to win of buuhan.

If I were to bet, bet that Vegito has the base level of base de baby vegeta base, baby vegeta base and so powerful that it overcame ssj1 goku. baby vegeta SSJ2 beat Kid Goku SSJ3.

SSJ2 Vegito, must be equal to SSJ2 baby vegeta fullpower baby. vegitossj3 =baby vegeta Gold Oozaru fullpower >>>>>goku ssj4 regular.

So vegito ssj4 should be the level of Syn Shenron. Vegitossj4 with the help of your friends can come to equate with Omega Shenron.

Vegito vs Baby Vegeta:

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Round 1: Vegito wins with mid difficulty(Kaioken)

Round 2: Vegito stomps

Round 3: Vegito and Gogeta stomp

Round 4: Vegito wins with little difficulty

Bonus Round: Now this is tricky, I have to think about this one.

@SpeedForceSpider: Whats your opinion about the Shadow Dragons, do you somewhat agree or am i completly off on there PL's. Whats you opinions about Kid Goku's PL and the SSJ4.

Like i said its really unknow how much off an powerboost SSJ4 gives but its huge thats for sure, he went from getting pimp slapped by Super Baby Vegeta to deflecting the Revenge Death Ball with a smile. I think that Goku SSJ4 could go head to head with Vegito SSJ2 but only when he's in the Shadow Dragon Saga. The GT cast power-ups are crazy.

Round 2: Don't be fooled by Rage Shenron, SSJ4's 10x Kamehameha didn't do jack against Rage. like i said he can use his slime the same way he did in his battle against SSJ4.

Round 3: SSJ4 Goku was getting skooled by Nuova in all departments so that puts Nuvoa around Vegito by himself. You and i had many debates about Gogeta v.s Vegito and how i thought Gogeta and Vegito are even. Eis Shenron like i explained should be stronger than even Nuova but his lack of fighting display puts him slightly below Nuova, like i explained in the OP some people would disagree with me on this one as many say that Eis is even more powerfull than Nuova but fact is fact Eis didn't fought SSJ4 the way Nuova did. Powerwise neither of them is stomping anyone, althou Eis is probably the weakest here both of them have better abilities than the Saiyans. And surely you haven't forgotten that Nuova trapped Omega Shenron i his Sphere that could have KILLED Omega and Omega was visible afraid, better yet he was so afraid that he absorbed Nuova so that he would't been destroyed. Both the Dragons have HAX abilities that halted an SSJ4.

Round 4: Vegito with Kaio-Ken COULD put him around Goku SSJ4 (Amped) but i'm not sure. Goku SSJ4 gains the powers of Gohan SSJ, Goten SSJ and Trunks SSJ, and in the episode you see all of them giving it them all unlike they did against Great Ape Baby.

@valfranx: Just to point something out to you, Kid Goku went SSJ3 against Baby Vegeta (base) and he could't do anything...freaking Baby Vegeta (base) is stronger than Kid Goku SSJ3. He then absorbed the powers of Gohan/Bulla/Goten/Trunks (no SSJ) and transformed into his second form and insta gibbed Goku. He then absorbed the powers of all the people of Earth of witch is alot, considering the Spirit Bomb that was fired against Kid Buu, and he transformed in his Final Form.

Baby Vegeta (base)>>>>Kid Goku SSJ3.

Post by jazmac34 (7 posts) See mini bio Level 6

I still don't understand how you guys are somehow working out where vegito's power level is in comparison to anything...

@niBBit said:

@valfranx: Just to point something out to you, Kid Goku went SSJ3 against Baby Vegeta (base) and he could't do anything...freaking Baby Vegeta is stronger than Kid Goku SSJ3. He then absrobed the powers of Gohan/Bulla/Goten/Trunks (no SSJ) and transformed into his second form and insta gibbed Goku. He then absorbed the powers of all the people of witch is alot, considering the Spirit Bomb that was fired against Kid Buu, and he transformed in his Final Form.

Baby Vegeta (base)>>>>Kid Goku SSJ3.

He did it as a form base? I have to watch GT again. seen by the issue of power scaling, the characters of gt, then much stronger than the characters in dbz, gohan and able to be stronger in gt that mystic gohan, gohan base was struggling quietly with goten fpssj1, and would end with the fight in SSJ2, considering that gohan fpssj1 = SSJ3 Gotenks or superbuu>>>>>>Goten fpssj2.

Gohan base fought equal with equality with Rildo base >>>>>> Majin Buu for a while, then gohan had an upgrade in the saga of hell, more in the end we know that rildo was playing with gohan base, and if not were , Majuub , would have lost the fight.

Gohan Base vs Goten ssj

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhq49zicPUE

Gohan Base vs Rildo Base

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4jPVtzWTwU

@valfranx: Yeah Kid Goku SSJ3 lost to Baby Vegeta (base) imagine Baby's power when he absorbed the powers of Bulla/Goten/Trunks/Gohan (non SSJ), then absorbed the powers from the people of Earth witch is alot if you look at the Spirit Bomb witch was used against Kid Buu. Super Baby Vegeta>>>Baby Vegeta 2'nd Form>>>>>Baby Vegeta>>>Kid Goku SSJ3. Goku SSJ4 STOMPED Super Baby Vegeta even TANKING Super Baby Vegeta's Revenge Death Ball. Your right the GT cast is so much stronger than Z it isn't even funny. The more i think about it the more i'm beginning to wonder if Vegito is able to hang with the elites of GT.

Post by Blacktimus (10 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Vegito, Gogeta full clear everything.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Can I just jump in here and say, without having read any of the before posts except the OP, that Vegito only fought Buuhan as a SSJ. He never fought him in regular form, at least not in the anime. So personally, I'd say that Goku GT, who was already at around Kid Buu level, would be more powerful than Vegito because Goku would get a x50 boost after turning into a SSJ.

But also we have no real idea how powerful Vegito was because he didn't struggle once during his fight with Buuhan.

But I don't think he can quite match up to SSJ Goku in GT and thereby he cannot match up to Goku's other transformations either. Ergo he loses this.

@ohgodwhy: Thx for taking the time to read the Wall of Tekst :) Yeah i know that Vegito only was SSJ and i knew SSJ wasn't enough to topple the GT powerhouses so i made up the SSJ2 to give him an fair match. However i'm beginning to question if Vegito could match up against GT's powerhouses even as SSJ2, like you said Kid Goku at base was around Kid Buu's lvl, going SSJ would surpass Gotenks SSJ3 and Mystic Gohan for sure, never mind SSJ2 or SSJ3. I explained this already before couple of post before but i will do so again as i understand reading everyone's long post is tiresome: Kid Goku went SSJ3 against Baby Vegeta, however his attacks proved to have no effect. Baby Vegeta then gained the powers of Trunks/Goten/Bula/Gohan (no SSJ) and transformed in his second form. He then absorbed the powers from the people of Earth and than transformed into his Final Form. Super Baby Vegeta>>Baby Vegeta 2'nd Form>>>>Baby Vegeta>>>Kid Goku SSJ3. But when Goku turned SSJ4 he WTFBBQ stomped Super Baby like nothing even TANKING his Revenge Death Ball like it was nothing.

So you can see the huge powerboost SSJ4 gives going from Top to Super Top in an instant. Mind you this is Goku from the Baby Saga, when we include Goku SSJ4 from the Shadow Dragon Saga he will be alot stronger.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@niBBit: Oh yeah SSJ4 Goku's a powerhouse but where are you going with this? Or is that just extra information?

@ohgodwhy: Extra info.

Post by JThree47605 (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Vegito fought Buuhan and barely exerted himself. He toyed around with Buuhan whom he could have easily destroyed. He might not have even needed to go SSJ based on how he dominated and we can only assume that he could reach SSJ2 and SSJ3, but that is just speculation. We really have no idea how truly powerful Vegito is, and despite what was stated in GT, I'm going to go by what I saw. I wasn't impressed with anyone in GT save for SSJ4 Gogeta. I really don't see anyone in GT being stronger than Vegito.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,237 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@JThree47605: It should be noted that was only in the anime. In the actual manga he went SSJ immediately (though I understand why you would think the GT fighters are crap due to their abysmal feats, though powerscaling is meant to apply here). But I agree, we never saw the full extent of Vegito's power, but we could assume that Buuhan>Base Vegito, with SSJ Vegito being strong enough to own Buuhan with little effort.

@niBBit: For the most part I agree with your power levels. I see the battles going like this:

Round 1= Vegito wins.

Round 2= Vegito stomps.

Round 3= Vegito and Gogeta stomp.

Round 4= Vegito wins with little-mid difficulty.

Bonus round= Vegito and Gogeta win with high difficulty.

To give people some idea of where I place them in terms of power in these fights: Omega Shenron>>Vegito SSJ2>Syn Shenron>>Vegito SSJ/Nuova/SSJ4 Goku>>>rest of the dragons.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel