Vegetto Vs Broly

Topic started by comicfanforever on May 5, 2010. Last post by UssjFutureTrunks 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by comicfanforever (448 posts) See mini bio Level 12

vs 

Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@comicfanforever:  

this is a spite thread broly is at best ssj3 level vegetto is way over that

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
vegito stomp
Post by comicfanforever (448 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@ssjsuperman said:
" @comicfanforever:  

"

I think not. Many people claim that Broly can destroy a galaxy without  problems. If Broly can destroy a galaxy without problems, Vegetto has problems here.
@comicfanforever: brolly can galaxy bust yes, however vegito is far more powerful here, he would own brolly. I suppose the case could be made the longer brolly fights the more powerful he becomes.
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6

lol another perosn overating broly
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @comicfanforever: brolly can galaxy bust yes, however vegito is far more powerful here, he would own brolly. I suppose the case could be made the longer brolly fights the more powerful he becomes. "
the question is how long, and how much of the difference
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
The thing is Broly has shown greater Energy Projection Output, but Vegetto has greater Techniques and experience.
IT will tip the scales alot in this battle, also Vegetto has SSJ2 and SSJ3 to play around with.

Its Vegettos win.
@comicfanforever:  

no broly cant bust a galaxy and even if he did he is none canon if this is movie and gt goku he would be able to do the same. 

if this is none canon broly vs canon vegetto he still should be faster and stronger then broly.
Post by SS4Chris (56 posts) See mini bio Level 3

lol we dont no if veggetto can galaxy burst or not...becasue we didnt see the his full power...but i still says he wins this fight hands down...he would do the same thing he did to super buu...he would kick his ass!!!!
@cfatalis said:
" @hitsusatsu11 said:
" @comicfanforever: brolly can galaxy bust yes, however vegito is far more powerful here, he would own brolly. I suppose the case could be made the longer brolly fights the more powerful he becomes. "
the question is how long, and how much of the difference "

no he has 0 % of a chance
@ssjsuperman said:
" @comicfanforever:  

"

no broly is slightly lower then ss2 gohan level
@ktarinze: man we can go all trying to go thought all of dbz inconsistence and bs . 

but you cant prove that and i cant prove either we can only go bye what little we know and guess and pointless estimations.  
@ssjsuperman said:

" @ktarinze: man we can go all trying to go thought all of dbz inconsistence and bs .   but you cant prove that and i cant prove either we can only go bye what little we know and guess and pointless estimations.   "

yea but i was just talking about the people who overate broly and say that he is on ss3 level and some say he is above even that 
i just hate when people overate broly like in this thread
Post by SS4Chris (56 posts) See mini bio Level 3

lol people need to stop putting broly so high...he is not a god, he can and did lose.......
@SS4Chris said:
"lol people need to stop putting broly so high...he is not a god, he can and did lose....... "

lost to alot of people he should have beat
Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Broly would win cause he can transform into Legendary Super Saiyan 3 and defeat Vegito with no problem 

Legendary Super Saiyan 3 Broly
@DBZ_universe said:
"Broly would win cause he can transform into Legendary Super Saiyan 3 and defeat Vegito with no problem 

"

lol wishful thinking
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@DBZ_universe said:
" Broly would win cause he can transform into Legendary Super Saiyan 3 and defeat Vegito with no problem 

"
Then Vegetto would go SSJ3 and beat him.

@MisterShin: Yes he would use Final Dragon Flash

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel