Vegeta vs Shadow

Topic started by RadiantTheLight on May 20, 2011. Last post by jeanroygrant 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Vegeta

VS

Shadow

I've seen this, wonder what your opinion is
Post by Bacy_L (13 posts) See mini bio Level 15
it made me lough a lot :DD.Great fight scenes, it's like it's real animation.  I think it reminds me of goku s3 vs buu fight. 
awesome video
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,168 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@RadiantTheLight:

That video was funny

I'll death bump this

Vegeta wins

Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

i never liked sonic....but hey just ma opinion

@SSJjanemba:

Shadow is not Sonic and also have you play the old video game?

Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Destinyheroknight: never touched one sonic game

@SSJjanemba:

I feel sorry for you, the first three are awesome

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Im gonna go with the general concensus here and say vegeta wins. Shadow has nothing on vegeta if he doesnt go all out right off the bat
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Vegeta wins
Post by XImpossibruX (56 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Haofan123 said:

Im gonna go with the general concensus here and say vegeta wins. Shadow has nothing on vegeta if he doesnt go all out right off the bat

What can Shadow do? Saiyan Saga Vegeta survived spirit bombs and planet busting kamehameha.

And that was his weakest point in DBZ.

Vegeta epic curbstomp

Post by Iju (98 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Before I begin, for anyone who reads this post and could care less, or for those who want to "set me straight" on a few things, please look at this video FIRST.

IF RadiantTheLight IS TALKING ABOUT GAME SHADOW:

Shadow would very well end the battle without even having to go to super. If he does, I claim that is over kill, and Vegeta would have to beg for mercy for his poor soul.

FOR THOSE WHO THINK VEGETA IS JUST TO FAST FOR SHADOW....

This video shows already tons of what Shadow can do, and that doesn't even come to even half of all his feats. At 0:48-0:49 Shadow teleports (Chaos Control) in an instant for the first of his many times in this vid (0:59-1:03). WHICH MEANS: Instant Transmission is utterly useless. Shadow could easily catch up with it, and Vegeta would be forced to use a different tactic. I also understand that Instant Transmission (From now on calling it IT) is somewhat NEAR the speed of light, if definitely not AT light speed. But Shadow is much faster than light, in fact, about 5 to 10x below of being I FTL. Since Shadow compares to Sonic in speed as much as power,(everybody knows that) and if Sonic is I FTL (that's right, game Sonic is I FTL as well as archie), that means that Shadow is very near of being I FTL. Pure logic says this. Vegeta is nowhere near as fast as Shadow, and if you absolutely refuse to accept this, you at least have to say Shadow's speed is evenly matched to Vegeta. This is non biased info, due to the official vid shown.

FOR THOSE WHO THINK VEGETA OWNS SHADOW BY POWER AND/OR STRENGTH:

At 1:05, Shadow is warming up to do one of his most dominant attacks, Chaos Blast (duy, as he says in the vid.), and performs it at 1:11. (just to throw it in there, Shadow also deflected bullets by doing nothing at 1:03, but it just shows more of what he can do, not that it's impressive)

From the sonic wikia: (http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_the_Hedgehog#POW_Moves)

"Chaos Blast: Shadow concentrates his usual Chaos Blast into a sphere of energy within his hand, and delivers it in concentrated beam of chaos energy that may weaken affected targets."

This is - as proven in the vid - shows that Chaos Blast hits everything within a radius.

NOW THEN: More on Shadow.

I have met lots of DBZ fans that say the fact of "Vegeta destroying planets" by default makes him "better" or "stronger" than Shadow.

And here's a little question for you all.

.............>.>

Who says SHADOW can't do it either?

At 0:45 he flatout says he will. The Sonic universe by no means whatsoever have no trouble with "planet destruction". Just because your precious DBZ characters can do it doesn't mean others can't.

Shadow's power not only comes up to "planet busting" but up to so much more heights DBZ can never catch up. (up to millions of miles above DBZ, yet)

In 2:34 Eggman says that Solaris is omnipresent, living the all 3 timelines (Past, Present, and Future). In the actual gameplay, it can be confusing to think they all paired up to defeat him/it, but that is not the case. All of them (Sonic, Shadow, and Silver) were in their own timelines defeating Solaris on their on. In 3:27 and further on, Solaris's immortality and even more feats are stated. Think about it. If it takes just ONE super hedgehog to defeat omnipresent, immortal beings that have Megaversal levels, what will Super Shadow do to poor SSJ (or any version of) Vegeta? Like I said, Super Shadow is just too much overkill. Vegeta is on (at most) galactic levels. But Solaris would easily defeat him, since he eats everything in existence for "brunch". The fact of his existing was already threat of time and space. Let me just expand you a bit more on Solaris. Look at this next video (please).

Shadow is far superior to a mere machine (Something like Android 18).

3:45 describes all about his power. And even then, I have more to say about him.

In order to "defeat" (defeat, because he is immortal) Solaris, you have to be 1/3 omnipresent, and you have to have the power to not get eaten up by existence. The reason why I say this is because while Shadow, Sonic, and Silver were defeating Solaris, he was still eating dimensions and existence. While fighting, they had to have the power to resist getting...well...in a way...eaten. Not only this, everything Solaris is eating includes time, so that mean, nothing, and I mean nothing is left when Solaris is done with it. Only a big "thing" (since space is eaten too) of nonexistence is left. I have never (and have yet to see) someone in DBZ have or defeat/kill characters of this power.

NOW ONTO MEPHILES...

Mephiles, just to give a hint on his power, is immortal (like most Sonic villains), can manipulate and move right through time with his willpower alone,meaning he can travel time, making him much faster than DBZ character ever made. (And has been the only one to kill Sonic.) He can also make an unlimited amount of clones of himself. No, this is not Naruto, when their "dopplegangers" are weaker than the original creators (wtheck?). But in a way, it is. The clones that Mephiles makes of himself are much weaker than him, but with just two Chaos Emeralds, they are "perfect" clones. In other words, if the "original" Mephiles "died"(this being impossible, since he is immortal, but for the sake of argument this is just an example...) a clone would take his place, and have the same ability, strength, speed, durability, (the whole thing) of the "original" Mephiles. Am I lying?

See for yourself, DBZ Fans!

And Shadow defeated them all. No. NO Super Shadow. No. NO help either. Base? Yeah. By just his "Chaos Cuffs" (as I like to say) he destroyed PERFECT Mephiles's including the original by just ramming them. By using 2 infinite energy supplies, he easily defeated all of them. In base form. (Not to be the wet towel or anything, but infinite energy is what Vegeta lost to and Goku died from.) And no, he did not tire out. He put them back on with the same energy as he had when to took them off. ( No, this is not Naruto, when they unleashed their "ultimate power" and all of a sudden that means they pass out)

(http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Chaos_Control)

"Chaos Control (カオスコントロール Kaosu Kontorōru) is aChaos Power that allows the user to warp time and space, usually with the mystical Chaos Emeralds or with a link to the Archie exclusive Chaos Force. It was first utilized byShadow the Hedgehog during the events of Sonic Adventure 2. While first introduced as a way to teleport over large distances, Chaos Control has since been evolved into a overall term for any supernatural reality manipulation conducted through the power of the Chaos Emeralds, allowing incredible feats such as traveling through time and between dimensions."

Shadow can also control time and space (Chaos Control). Look above at 6:00 of my Sonic feats and Powers video. He warps an entire space colony from the middle of the earth into the outer realm of the earth. Since Vegeta is tons smaller than that colony, his demise would be instantaneous. All Shadow has to do his by a snap of his finger, Vegeta is warped to the sun and burned to a crisp. (I would like to note that it didn't take Shadow to go Super to do this, he was just still in his Super form from the battle before with his father and decided to do it while he still was. He can do this while he is in his base mode) Even Broly cannot survive something like this.You know when I said previously that "Shadow would very well end the battle without even having to go to super."? That is exactly what I mean. Super Shadow also has the power of the Chaos Emeralds (duh), and the Chaos Emeralds have unlimited power, making Super Shadow have an infinite energy supply, which I must note again, that is what Vegeta lost to. (SSJ Vegeta vs. 18)

But since DBZ fans tend to stay small minded and micro-focus on "Planet Bustin', this should be interesting.

"Doctor Eggman tears Earth apart using Chaos Control, and Sonic and Tails are separated from Knuckles, Amy, and Cream. The two begin to search for their friends and the source of the trouble (which is the separation of the Chaos Emeralds)."

(http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_Advance_3) Chaos Control has proven to rip apart planets.. Not "blow", not "bust". Rip, as in tear (Shadow has proven to have full mastery over ALL chaos attacks, thus his nickname: Lord of Chaos). Thus, this confirms Shadow (and possibly Super Sonic) as a planet buster.

AND NOW FOR MY LAST COMMENTS BEFORE MY LEAVE OF MY POST OF SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG....

Shadow is immortal. Yup. Totally, undeniably, completely, 100% immortal (the main thing that Vegeta wanted all his life). The reason why I bring this up is not only because it is another one of Shadow's infinite feats (literally meaning "infinte" here), but because I have see a lot of comments saying that Vegeta would "kill" Shadow in some way (which is not true). I have also seen lots of people say that immortal simply means that you live long, but it doesn't mean you cannot die.They think that you can still die from forced attemts (for example, if someone stabs you). According to my many research websites I have went to, this is the true meaning of "immortal".

1."not mortal; not liable or subject to death; undying: our immortal souls." (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/immortal?s=t)

2. "Living forever; never dying or decaying." (https://www.google.com/#https://www.google.com/blank.html)

3. "timeless, eternal, lasting, never ceasing, sempiternal (even more here:http://thesaurus.com/browse/immortal?s=t)

Simalar words to this is "imperishable" and "indestuctable".

Some people even like to say that Shadow is even "ageless." But what they think is denying that Shadow is immortal, is actually reinstating it. For "ageless" means "immortal" (Not to mention that when I looked up "immortal" the first time I researched, it told me to look up God. Not a god, THE God.)

Here are even some notes on it: (http://thesaurus.com/browse/immortal?s=t)

"immortal means not subject to death...."

Now this doesn't mean Shadow will not be harmed, oh yes, Shadow can get hurt (If Vegeta can harm him, because from my proof above, he can't, but for an example), but he can't die.

SO unless some people still want "proof" (which I have proved plenty, so I do not see why those people would, but nonetheless, if you want more, just ask), we have come the the conclusion that Shadow cannot die under any means possible. Not even evaporation can stop him, because would have to die, which he cannot (or is not subject to death).

Also, Super Shadow (including all Super forms in the Sonic universe) are invincible to all physical attacks (and Vegeta, as well as all DBZ characters, fight only on physical levels), and you have to be as powerful as Mephiles (at the very least) and/or Solaris before to even be considered of hurting/harming Super Shadow (which is why again I say Super Shadow is overkill). You see, Solaris and Mephiles don't attack physically, but mess with space and time. If you have the ability to not only mess with space and/or space, but to also have the durability that matches you power equally or more, you will then hurt a Super being. If you don't, it's like trying to melt diamonds, or destroy the Chaos Emeralds. Vegeta has none of these powers, thus putting his chances of beating Shadow even lower.

I have also seen people say that Vegeta has dealt with time manipulators, and even go as far to say "with ease."

1st, Gurdo was distracted. 2nd, he was one of the weakest fighters in all the Ginyu Force. But the 2nd doesn't matter. Weak or not, he could in fact beat even Frieza (if he was quick enough, but Frieza is of course too fast for him, but for the sake of argument). That power alone domimated Vegeta, as well as Krillin, Gohan, and the others. The only real reason why he was killed was really because he ran out of breath. The second downfall was that he was entirely distracted. And the third, he was mortal. Shadow won't "run out of breath" because he doesn't need to, he won't be distracted because it's a fight with him and Vegeta only, and Shadow can't die as stated above. But if Vegeta killed Gurdo while time freeze was going on, then Shadow would have a real problem on his hands. But that wasn't the case.

Please do not try to lecture me on DBZ (namely Vegeta). I look at the show as well as the movies, and if you try to lie, I will simply point it out. I didn't just look up "Vegeta vs Gurdo", look at the scene, and forget all about it. In fact, I love the show. But if you just simply refuse to believe that Shadow can kill Vegeta in numerous ways just because your love for Vegeta so long has blinded you in some way, remember, I love Vegeta too. But it's not sentimental values that make a being win. It's facts and feats. If you insist on raging that Vegeta wins "because he can burst planets, he can do this and that", re-read my post or you will just be called biased. But think about it, besides Sonic, Shadow is the only one that can kill Vegeta (in terms of the Sonic universe). If not for them, Vegeta kills the rest (besides Goku). Vegeta is extemely powerful and it's just a small ratio he dies to, and that is good, proving that Vegeta's speed/power/strength wipes out mostly all fictional beings. If it makes you feel any better, Sasuke gets utterly annialated by Vegeta, not matter what those Narutards say.

P.S. I beg of you, for anyone who reads this (or not) but wants to quote this, please DO NOT quote what I say, just please reply at me. It just takes up way too much space, like below.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Iju said:

Before I begin, for anyone who reads this post and could care less, or for those who want to "set me straight" on a few things, please look at this video FIRST.

IF POKEMON DEFENDER IS TALKING ABOUT GAME SHADOW:

Shadow would very well end the battle without even having to go to super. If he does, I claim that is over kill, and Vegeta would have to beg for mercy for his poor soul.

FOR THOSE WHO THINK VEGETA IS JUST TO FAST FOR SHADOW....

This video shows already tons of what Shadow can do, and that doesn't even come to even half of all his feats. At 0:48-0:49 Shadow teleports (Chaos Control) in an instant for the first of his many times in this vid (0:59-1:03). WHICH MEANS: Instant Transmission is utterly useless. Shadow could easily catch up with it, and Vegeta would be forced to use a different tactic. I also understand that Instant Transmission (From now on calling it IT) is somewhat NEAR the speed of light, if definitely not AT light speed. But Shadow is much faster than light, in fact, about 5 to 10x below of being I FTL. Since Shadow compares to Sonic in speed as much as power,(everybody knows that) and if Sonic is I FTL (that's right, game Sonic is I FTL as well as archie), that means that Shadow is very near of being I FTL. Pure logic says this. Vegeta is nowhere near as fast as Shadow, and if you absolutely refuse to accept this, you at least have to say Shadow's speed is evenly matched to Vegeta. This is non biased info, due to the official vid shown.

FOR THOSE WHO THINK VEGETA OWNS SHADOW BY POWER AND/OR STRENGTH:

At 1:05, Shadow is warming up to do one of his most dominant attacks, Chaos Blast (duy, as he says in the vid.), and performs it at 1:11. (just to through it in there, Shadow also deflected bullets by doing nothing at 1:03, but it just shows more of what he can do, not that it's impressive)

From the sonic wikia: (http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_the_Hedgehog#POW_Moves)

"Chaos Blast: Shadow concentrates his usual Chaos Blast into a sphere of energy within his hand, and delivers it in concentrated beam of chaos energy that may weaken affected targets."

This is - as proven in the vid - shows that Chaos Blast hits everything within a radius.

NOW THEN: More on Shadow.

I have met lots of DBZ fans that say the fact of "Vegeta destroying planets" by default makes him "better" or "stronger" than Shadow.

And here's a little question for you all.

.............>.>

Who says SHADOW can't do it either?

At 0:45 he flatout says he will. The Sonic universe by no means whatsoever have no trouble with "planet destruction". Just because your precious DBZ characters can do it doesn't mean others can't. But since DBZ fans tend to stay small minded and micro-focused on "Planet Bustin', this should be interesting. Here is some more proof of the Sonic universe...

Shadow's power not only comes up to "planet busting" but up to so much more heights DBZ can never catch up. (up to millions of miles above DBZ, yet)

In 2:34 Eggman says that Solaris is omnipresent, living the all 3 timelines (Past, Present, and Future). In the actual gameplay, it can be confusing to think they all paired up to defeat him/it, but that is not the case. All of them (Sonic, Shadow, and Silver) were in their own timelines defeating Solaris on their on. In 3:27 and further on, Solaris's immortality and even more feats are stated. Think about it. If it takes just ONE super hedgehog to defeat omnipresent, immortal beings that have Megaversal levels, what will Super Shadow do to poor SSJ (or any version of) Vegeta? Like I said, Super Shadow is just too much overkill. Vegeta is on (at most) galactic levels. But Solaris would easily defeat him, since he eats everything in existence for "brunch". The fact of his existing was already threat of time and space. Let me just expand you a bit more on Solaris. Look at this next video. (please)

Shadow is far superior to a mere machine (Something like Android 18).

3:45 describes all about his power. And even then, I have more to say about him.

In order to "defeat" (defeat, because he is immortal) Solaris, you have to be 1/3 omnipresent, and you have to have the power to not get eaten up by existence. The reason why I say this is because while Shadow, Sonic, and Silver were defeating Solaris, he was still eating dimensions and existence. While fighting, they had to have the power to resist getting...well...in a way...eaten. Not only this, everything Solaris is eating includes time, so that mean, nothing, and I mean nothing is left when Solaris is done with it. Only a big "thing" (since space is eaten too) of nonexistence is left. I have never (and have yet to see) someone in DBZ have or defeat/kill characters of this power.

NOW ONTO MEPHILES...

Mephiles, just to give a hint on his power, is immortal (like most Sonic villains), can manipulate and move right through time with his willpower alone,meaning he can travel time, making him much faster than DBZ character ever made. (And has been the only one to kill Sonic.) He can also make an unlimited amount of clones of himself. No, this is not Naruto, when their "dopplegangers" are weaker than the original creators (wtheck?). But in a way, it is. The clones that Mephiles makes of himself are much weaker than him, but with just two chaos emeralds, they are "perfect" clones. In other words, if the "original" Mephiles "died"(this being impossible, since he is immortal, but for the sake of argument this is just an example...) a clone would take his place, and have the same ability, strength, speed, durability, (the whole thing) of the "original" Mephiles. Am I lying?

See for yourself, DBZ Fans!

And Shadow defeated them all. No. NO Super Shadow. No. NO help either. Base? Yeah. By just his "Chaos Cuffs" (as I like to say) he destroyed PERFECT Mephiles's including the original by just ramming them. By using 2 infinite energy supplies, he easily defeated all of them. In base form. (Not to be the wet towel or anything, but infinite energy is what Vegeta lost to and Goku died from.) And no, he did not tire out. He put them back on with the same energy he had when to took them all. ( No, this is not Naruto, when they unleashed their "ultimate power" and all of a sudden that means they pass out)

(http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Chaos_Control)

"Chaos Control (カオスコントロール Kaosu Kontorōru) is aChaos Power that allows the user to warp time and space, usually with the mystical Chaos Emeralds or with a link to the Archie exclusive Chaos Force. It was first utilized byShadow the Hedgehog during the events of Sonic Adventure 2. While first introduced as a way to teleport over large distances, Chaos Control has since been evolved into a overall term for any supernatural reality manipulation conducted through the power of the Chaos Emeralds, allowing incredible feats such as traveling through time and between dimensions."

Shadow can also control time and space (Chaos Control). Look above at 6:00 of my Sonic feats and Powers video. He warps an entire space colony from the middle of the earth into the outer realm of the earth. Since Vegeta is tons smaller than that colony, his demise would be instantaneous. All Shadow has to do his by a snap of his finger, Vegeta is warped to the sun and burned to a crisp. (I would like to note that it didn't take Shadow to go Super to do this, he was just still in his Super form from the battle before with his father and decided to do it while he still was. He can do this while he is in his base mode) Even Broly cannot survive something like this.You know when I said previously that "Shadow would very well end the battle without even having to go to super."? That is exactly what I mean. Super Shadow also has the power of the Chaos Emeralds (duh), and the Chaos Emeralds have unlimited power, making Super Shadow have an infinite energy supply, which I must note again, that is what Vegeta lost to. (SSJ Vegeta vs. 18)

But since DBZ fans tend to stay small minded and micro-focus on "Planet Bustin', this should be interesting.

"Doctor Eggman tears Earth apart using Chaos Control, and Sonic and Tails are separated from Knuckles, Amy, and Cream. The two begin to search for their friends and the source of the trouble (which is the separation of the Chaos Emeralds)."

(http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Sonic_Advance_3) Chaos Control has proven to rip apart planets.. Not "blow", not "bust". Rip, as in tear (Shadow has proven to have full mastery over ALL chaos attacks, thus his nickname: Lord of Chaos). Thus, this confirms Shadow (and possibly Super Sonic) as a planet buster.

AND NOW FOR MY LAST COMMENTS BEFORE MY LEAVE OF MY POST OF SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG....

Shadow is immortal. Yup. Totally, undeniably, completely, 100% immortal (the main thing that Vegeta wanted all his life). The reason why I bring this up is not only because it is another one of Shadow's infinite feats (literally meaning "infinte" here), but because I have see a lot of comments saying that Vegeta would "kill" Shadow in some way (which is not true). I have also seen lots of people say that immortal simply means that you life long, but it doesn't mean you cannot die.They think that you can still doe from forced attemts (for example, if someone stabs you). According to my many research websites I have went to, this is the true meaning of "immortal".

1."not mortal; not liable or subject to death; undying: our immortal souls." (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/immortal?s=t)

2. "Living forever; never dying or decaying." (https://www.google.com/#https://www.google.com/blank.html)

3. "timeless, eternal, lasting, never ceasing, sempiternal (even more here :http://thesaurus.com/browse/immortal?s=t)

Simalar words to this is "imperishable" and "Indestuctable".

Some people even like to say that Shadow is even "ageless." But what they think is denying that Shadow is immortal, is actually reinstating it. For "ageless" means "immortal" (Not to mention that when I looked up "immortal" the first time I researched, it told me to look up God. Not a god, THE God.)

Here are even some notes on it: (http://thesaurus.com/browse/immortal?s=t)

"immortal means not subject to death...."

Now this doesn't mean Shadow will not be harmed, oh yes, Shadow can get hurt (If Vegeta can harm him, because from my proof above, he can't, but for an example), but he can't die.

SO unless some people still want "proof" (which I have proved plenty, so I do not see why those people would, but nonetheless, if you want more, just ask), we have come the the conclusion that Shadow cannot die under any means possible. Not even evaporation can stop him, because would have to die, which he cannot (or is not subject to death).

Also, Super Shadow (including all Super forms in the Sonic universe) are invincible to all physical attacks (and Vegeta, as well as all DBZ characters, fight only on physical levels), and you have to be as powerful as Mephiles (at the very least) and/or Solaris before to even be concidered of hurting/harming Super Shadow (which is why again I say Super Shadow is overkill). You see, Solaris and Mephiles don't attack physically, but mess with space and time. If you have the ability to not only mess with space and/or space, but to also have the durability that matches you power equally or more, you will then hurt a Super being. If you don't, it's like trying to melt diamonds, or destroy the Chaos Emeralds. Vegeta has none of these powers, thus putting his chances of beating Shadow even lower.

I have also seen people say that Vegeta has dealt with time manipulators, and even go as far to say "with ease."

1st, Gurdo was distracted. 2nd, he was one of the weakest fighters in all the Ginyu Force. Buth the 2nd doesn't matter. Weak or not, he could in fact beat even Frieza (if he was quick enough, but Frieza is of course too fast for him, but for the sake of argument). That power alone domimated Vegeta, as well as Krillin, Gohan, and the others. The only real reason why he was killed was really because he ran out of breath. The second downfall was that he was entirely distracted. And the third, he was mortal. Shadow won't "run out of breath" because he doesn't need to, he won't be distracted because it's a fight with him and Vegeta only, and Shadow can't die as stated above. But if Vegeta killed Gurdo while time freeze was going on, then Shadow would have a real problem on his hands. But that wasn't the case.

Please do not try to lecture me on DBZ (namely Vegeta). I look at the show as well as the movies, and if you try to lie, I will simply point it out. I didn't just look up "Vegeta vs Gurdo", look at the scence, and forget all about it. In fact, I love the show. But if you just simply refuse to believe that Shadow can kill Vegeta in numerous ways just because your love for Vegeta so long has blinded you in some way, remember, I love Vegeta too. But it's not sentimental values that make a being win. It's facts and feats. If you insist on raging that Vegeta wins "because he can burst planets, he can do this and that", re-read my post or you will just be called biased. But think about it, besides Sonic, Shadow is the only one that can kill Vegeta (in terms of the Sonic universe). If not for them, Vegeta kills the rest (besides Goku). Vegeta is extemely powerful and its just a small ratio he dies to, and that is good, proving that Vegeta's speed/power/strength wipes out mostly all fictional beings. If it makes you feel any better, Sasuke gets utterly annialated by Vegeta, not matter what those Narutards say.

TL;DR.

Post by 100Rings (113 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Shadow kills Vegeta.

Feats speak for themselves people. and don't quote "DeathBattle!" there info on Vegeta as well as Shadow was woefully wrong.

Anyway, when Vegeta starts defeating omnichronological, omniscient, omnipotent beings, Thats when he starts comparing.

And please don't bring up "planet busting". It just makes him look weak. :/

I swear that 100Rings and Iju are the same person

Anyway, Vegeta still wins

I know what Shadow's power (I sit and play Shadow The Hedgehog and watch a Let's play of Sonic 06) and Vegeta's power are and Vegeta have the greater power and skill of the two

I find that Sonic 06 never really happen funny

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,813 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@XImpossibruX said:

Vegeta epic curbstomp

This.

@Destinyheroknight: Yes they are the same person.

@Destinyheroknight said:

I know what Shadow's power (I sit and play Shadow The Hedgehog and watch a Let's play of Sonic 06) and Vegeta's power are and Vegeta have the greater power and skill of the two

They are the same person. I'd recognize that stupidity a mile away, and fanboys only come in so many types. Still, he/they continue to be a hilarious source of fail.

Vegeta is the more skilled fighter, more powerful and faster. There is no legitimate argument that can be made for game Sonic/Shadow to suggest they could win. I'd be happy to discuss this with someone who isn't Iju or 100Rings if they wanted.

And for anyone on the DBZ side (or the 'side of reason') who may have any doubts due to the "Sonic beat Solaris" argument, I have 2 words for you: game mechanics. Are we to believe that someone who has trouble with the likes of Eggman's robots could legitimately beat a universe-warper without game mechanics? No, of course not. I guess that would make Cloud a planet-buster for beating Safer Sephiroth, or Bartz a universal being for beating Neo Exdeath if that was the case.

For anyone who has suffered enough brain damage to decide to agree with Iju/100Rings, I ask you; do you really want to join sides with someone who thinks that Guldo>Freiza, Shadow the Hedgehog is totally unkillable and the ability of time travel automatically makes you FTL? Tell ya what everyone, I'll make a Celebi vs Narutoverse thread and argue that Celebi speedblitzes.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,489 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@Destinyheroknight said:

They are the same person. I'd recognize that stupidity a mile away, and fanboys only come in so many types. Still, he/they continue to be a hilarious source of fail.

Vegeta is the more skilled fighter, more powerful and faster. There is no legitimate argument that can be made for game Sonic/Shadow to suggest they could win. I'd be happy to discuss this with someone who isn't Iju or 100Rings if they wanted.

And for anyone on the DBZ side (or the 'side of reason') who may have any doubts due to the "Sonic beat Solaris" argument, I have 2 words for you: game mechanics. Are we to believe that someone who has trouble with the likes of Eggman's robots could legitimately beat a universe-warper without game mechanics? No, of course not. I guess that would make Cloud a planet-buster for beating Safer Sephiroth, or Bartz a universal being for beating Neo Exdeath if that was the case.

For anyone who has suffered enough brain damage to decide to agree with Iju/100Rings, I ask you; do you really want to join sides with someone who thinks that Guldo>Freiza, Shadow the Hedgehog is totally unkillable and the ability of time travel automatically makes you FTL? Tell ya what everyone, I'll make a Celebi vs Narutoverse thread and argue that Celebi speedblitzes.

Yes and yes

@GIRUGAMESH: im not iju. believe what you wanna believe but like i said. When Vegeta starts knocking around 1/3 of a god come at me ok u moronic retard? xD

Exactly what is stopping shadow from warping vegeta to the sun or to a black hole?

if he is fully capable of warping a comment casually vegeta is fried!

Goku is AT light speed, NOT above it. he only has FTL REACTION speed! goku explained it all to trunks at some point. he said he could have headed frieza off from space. he says it was light speed himself. I have also seen other half-wits try and downplay solaris's feats. tell me this small man, since when is a plot villain a "game mechanic"? xD you truly are special. Also, this isn't the last time sonic deals with gods. (Earzor Dark Gaia, Time Eater, Merlina) your gonna tell me how ALL those other villains are "game mechanic" too huh?

smh...

also shadow has abilities vegeta can't hope to contend with

Chaos Rift: Bans a being outside of existence

Chaos Control: Time stopping indefinitely, unrestricted teleportation, Time travel, and what he does in the video.

in base SSJ vegeta got beat up by an android simply because it had an infinite energy supply. Not only did Shadow trump the same thing in BASE form, he topped TWO infinte energy supplies!

LOL! yeah! totally looks "game mechanicy"

Shadow the hedgehog is also a planet buster. Chaos Control has proven to rip planets apart. Shadow is the master of Chaos Powers. you do the math.

Shadow could literally RIP vegeta apart! Shadow can also freeze time indeifintely. Granted it was only for 20 secs. but that was gameplay mechanic (truly)

Shadow uses Chaos Rift :http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Chaos_Rift

Vegeta Will find himself banned from existence if he crosses Shadow!

If someone else had these abilities besides shadow, you would easily side against vegeta. But you just can't stand the fact that hedgehogs dominate monkeys! xD

i don't want to hear about planet busting and galaxy busting. THAT IS SMALL TO THE SONICVERSE! Sonic dealt with a Star system buster in BASE Physical destruction is unimpressive!

When DBZ villains start consistently screwing up time/reality/space, that is when they start to compare. dont even get me started on how Goku is beyond killed against Sonic! xD

Emerl has all the power/speed of all the characters in the game + all the emeralds + a Planet busting machine. Sonic won in under 60 SECONDS!!! Since when does sonic struggle with robots? xD Last i checked Goku was having trouble with robots Vegeta was having trouble with robots. Sonic handles a Gizoid with infinite energy x7 and all the abilites of ALL the sonic characters PLUS the final eggblaster in under A MINUTE! this is the power that is the Sonicverse! SHADOW WINS!

@100Rings said:

@GIRUGAMESH: im not iju. believe what you wanna believe but like i said. When Vegeta starts knocking around 1/3 of a god come at me ok u moronic retard? xD

Exactly what is stopping shadow from warping vegeta to the sun or to a black hole?

if he is fully capable of warping a comment casually vegeta is fried!

1. Read above for the god thing.

2. Vegeta is capable of speedblitzing him, and is likely to go straight for the kill. Failing that, riddle me this; how often does Super Shadow go straight for the "warp them to the sun" option?

3. Where did you get black holes from? I wasn't aware Shadow had cosmic awareness that allows him to pinpoint the location of black holes. A scan/clip of him doing this with black holes would be nice.

4. It's funny that you say casually. People like you throw on these sorts of words to try and make your argument more convincing, but Shadow looked like he was putting a fair bit of effort into it from where I was sitting.

5. All I saw was him warping it to space, it had some ways to go before it reached the sun.

Please try harder.

@GIRUGAMESH: edited my post while you were making this comment read the rest of it please :P

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel