Vegeta vs Rock Lee

Topic started by K_B on Oct. 25, 2010. Last post by K_B 3 years, 8 months ago.
Post by K_B (92 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Who has more willpower and determination when it comes to training?
Post by BraveToaster (91 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Vegeta. 
Post by comicfanforever (432 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@k_b said:

" Who has more willpower and determination when it comes to training?"

Man..... Vegeta from Dragon Ball? Vegeta destroys the naruto world and Rock Lee with Garlic Gun (one blast) . Massive overkill.

Post by comicfanforever (432 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@k_b said:

I am sorry.....I misunderstood your question .... But, I still think Vegeta is more determined than Rock Lee for  training.        
Post by BraveToaster (91 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Vegeta lost his family, friends and planet. Goku is also his rival, and he's always training.
Post by Shikarenji (25 posts) See mini bio Level 9
The prince of sayians 
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Vegeta
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15
the most pride filled person in dbz obviously
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@k_b said:

Honestly I'm seeing this as a toughy.  

Both of them are hardcore to heck.  
Lee had his Bruce Lee moments of being completely physically broken and essentially having to rebuild himself.   
Vegeta faces the fact that despite his effort and rediculous training regiment and superior birthright, Goku's always going to be more powerful.  

Essentially Vegeta chases after a carrote on a stick he's never going to reach knowingly and Lee might have the more emotional journey of the two. 

I think it takes a special, tough as nails determined as heck, characters full of will power to pull off what both of them do day by day. 
But theres also the eyebrows. Those...things...
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Vegeta.... he has trained in 400 times gravity and higher.... I will never see Rock Lee doing that....
@DBZ_universe said:
"Vegeta.... he has trained in 400 times gravity and higher.... I will never see Rock Lee doing that.... "

The isn't about who has the more difficult training regiment, Vegeta easily wins that in miles, it's about the character's determination and will to go on despite what troubles come their way.
@Hellos said:
" @k_b said:
Honestly I'm seeing this as a toughy.   Both of them are hardcore to heck.  Lee had his Bruce Lee moments of being completely physically broken and essentially having to rebuild himself.   Vegeta faces the fact that despite his effort and rediculous training regiment and superior birthright, Goku's always going to be more powerful.   Essentially Vegeta chases after a carrote on a stick he's never going to reach knowingly and Lee might have the more emotional journey of the two.  I think it takes a special, tough as nails determined as heck, characters full of will power to pull off what both of them do day by day. But theres also the eyebrows. Those...things... "

Nice post.  Lol@eyebrows.

@Hellos said:
" @DBZ_universe said:
"Vegeta.... he has trained in 400 times gravity and higher.... I will never see Rock Lee doing that.... "
The isn't about who has the more difficult training regiment, Vegeta easily wins that in miles, it's about the character's determination and will to go on despite what troubles come their way. "

Right on point.
Post by mr_monday (205 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Gai Sensei
Post by wwfunderaker (485 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Vegeta.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Lee
No matter how you look at it guy without any chakra could became this strong unlike Vegeta who is a sayan and we all know that sayans get stronger from just fighting while Lee had to go through hell to be this strong
@battleheiz said:
"we all know that sayans get stronger from just fighting while Lee had to go through hell to be this strong "
Saiyans get stronger doing just about anything lol. 

Abridged Vegeta: "You know us Saiyan's, we get stronger every time we nearly die"  
Abridged Krillian: "That's just not fair"
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Vegeta no question. Vegeta nearly killed himself by trying to become a Super Saiyan. Vegeta in my opinion has more determination and willpower, he never stops training and considering his losses he still continues to train. And willpower isn't even a question, he was capable of resisting Babidi's mind control quite easily. I don't think Lee can do that.

ND
@Newdeath: 

Good points, especially with regards to Vegeta's willpower in resisting Babidi's mind control.

Seems like the general consensus is that the Prince of Saiyans takes this.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel