Vegeta VS Maxima

Topic started by Kadeem on Oct. 3, 2010. Last post by SSJjanemba 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Kadeem (26 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Vegeta is one of the most powerful warriors alive and the prince of the Saiyan race.  His martial arts skills and planet destroyer level ki powers make him a formidable opponent. He is obsessed with being the mightiest warrior in the universe, and especially defeating his fellow Saiyan, Goku in combat.

Maxima during Panic In The Sky!
Maxima during Panic In The Sky!

Maxima is the Empress of Almerac and is in need of a mate worthy of ruling alongside her.  Her skill as a warrior as well as her impressive catalog of powers have made her a challange even for the Man of Steel.

The situation: An Almerac royal star ship containing Empress Maxima in it's throne room has entered the milky way galaxy.  The ships sensors have detects a large power coming from Earth's coordinates. Maxima demands to be shown what this power is, and her pilot shown her on the monitor.

The monitor shows Vegeta in an isolated desert, training so he can push his powers to an even higher level.

A delighted Maxima is very impressed with Vegeta's display of power during his training, and prepares to introduce herself to him.

Back on Earth, Vegeta takes decides to move on to an other location to train and powers down to his normal form.

Suddenly he senses a massive power, and turns around to see a woman appear before him.

"I am Maxima, Warrior Empress of Almerac. I seek a mighty warrior to earn his place beside me on the throne in battle" she proclaims.  Vegeta replies, "You dare challange the Mighty Prince of all Saiyans, a Saiyan Elite, and the most powerful warrior in the universe?  Prepare to tremble before the power of Vegeta".  

The setup:  Both opponents are at the peak of their powers.  DBGT doesn't apply in this fight.  Since Vegeta was able to resist Babidi's mind control we will asume for this fight Maxima won't be able to control his mind either. Who will win? Will Vegeta become the Saiyan Emperor of Almerac? 
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,726 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Vegeta because he has the advantage in combat speed, combat skill, and destructive power. 
Child vegeta was able to defeat multiple saibamen who are = to radditz who is > moonbusting. 
In the saiyan saga vegeta is able to destroy a planet, he trains and much exceeds this, then the ssj2 transformation multiplies his power by 100 fold.  
Vegeta has far surpassed SPC who was stated as a solar system buster. 
@hitsusatsu11: Who is SPC?
@Kadeem: Super Perfect Cell 

-He was stated as a solar system buster 
-Before he turned SPC (he was PC) he nearly destroyed the earth simply while standing there in a powered up state. 
-He has the cells of freeza, goku, vegeta, piccolo ect. He absorbed the ki of millions of humans, he absorbed 2 infinite energy cyborgs, then got more powerful when he turned SPC. 
-He is many many times stronger than his Perfect (PC), from which is>>>>his Imperfect form, and >>>>his First Form self. His first form self was slightly>> android 17 and 18, who were absolutely much much more powerful than Trunks, who in turn was much more powerful than Freeza and his father, who are both minimum planet busters.  

So the explicit statement of him being able to destroy the entire solar system holds water. He was out powered by a 50% weakened teen gohan ssj2, at full health ssj2 teen gohan is still <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ssj2 vegeta.
Maxima isn't a push over either. She has proven to be a challenge for both Superman and Doomsday, and has high level telekinesis which was once used to close fissures in continental plates while she was weakened.
@Kadeem: A blast capable of destroying the earth say 2 or 3 times over would KO her. Vegeta had that kind of power in the namek or at least early andriod saga. His base form increased greatly and ssj2 is 100 times base form multiplier (in daizenshuu 7)
Yeah I don't think she would be able to keep fighting after being hit with the Galick Gun.  Looks like we are going to see Emperor Vegeta.
Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11

If this girl can keep up with Superman, and Superman can already almost beat Goku (From what I am seeing in the debate) I don't see how Vegeta who is weaker  would win this.

Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Justice said:
"

If this girl can keep up with Superman, and Superman can already almost beat Goku (From what I am seeing in the debate) I don't see how Vegeta who is weaker  would win this.

"
@battleheiz said:

" @Justice said:

"

"
"
The debate is Silver age superman vs ssj3 Goku. 
Silver Age superman is literally thousands or even millions of times stronger than Maxima and current superman. 
Current Super Man and Maxima are not planet+ busters or tankers. 
We can all agree Vegeta is more than that.  

At best current superman is 1 or 2 x planet buster, Maxima a little less.  
Vegeta surpasses this power before ssj1, let alone the 50 x boost for ssj or 100x base form boost for ssj2. 
Post by Justice (764 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11:
Ahh, I see okay then Vegeta stomps here.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @battleheiz said:

" @Justice said:

"

"
"
The debate is Silver age superman vs ssj3 Goku. Silver Age superman is literally thousands or even millions of times stronger than Maxima and current superman. Current Super Man and Maxima are not planet+ busters or tankers. We can all agree Vegeta is more than that.   At best current superman is 1 or 2 x planet buster, Maxima a little less.  Vegeta surpasses this power before ssj1, let alone the 50 x boost for ssj or 100x base form boost for ssj2.  "
No!
Superman(current) vs Goku always ends with supermans beating crap out of him don't believe go search on vine. 
Goku can't survive in a sun heat and we all know that supermans hit vision is hotter than core of sun.
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7
maxima
@battleheiz: Lol Superman gets energy from the sun of course he survives in it. Supes and Maxima would be KO'd with a planetbuster or multiplanet buster. Something Vegeta can do with an small serious blast by the time of the android saga. 

@hitsusatsu11: Grab vegeta and head directly towards sun
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7

maxima mind rape
@battleheiz: Or vegeta blows her head up from the inside with planet destroying magnitude. 
@hitsusatsu11: Not if he is cought off guard
@battleheiz: Vegeta is the better fighter, he is more powerful, he is faster in combat. Maxima doesn't have the durability to take one of vegeta's attacks, not withstand him blowing her up from inside. 
@hitsusatsu11: Maxima is stronger and faster
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel