Vegeta vs Goku

Topic started by axavierhansz on Nov. 5, 2013. Last post by axavierhansz 10 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by axavierhansz (240 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Vegeta is Majin Vegeta at Buu Saga

Goku is when Goku was fighting with Majin Vegeta, except assuming he's alive.

Rules: Goku cannot transform into SSJ3. Both characters start in SSJ2.

Goku's brain is replaced by Batman's. Batman has knowledge of what Vegeta is capable of doing but otherwise is completely himself in terms of mind and knowledge.

1 day prep time. Goku/Batman can go anywhere on DBZ planet Earth he wants during that time (this battle assumes that he has access to a personal aircraft)

Setting during battle: same place as Majin Vegeta vs SSJ2 Goku.

Fight to death/incapacitated

Post by taichokage (13,587 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I don't know that Goku needed to be trumped up further when they were already equally matched. That being said however, if Goku is as smart as Batman then God help the universe. With prep time he would obliterate Vegeta. Withou that intellect/prep he has a 50/50 shot.
Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Vey unique concept here.. I agree with this though:

@taichokage said:

I don't know that Goku needed to be trumped up further when they were already equally matched. That being said however, if Goku is as smart as Batman then God help the universe. With prep time he would obliterate Vegeta. Withou that intellect/prep he has a 50/50 shot.
Post by Baal_Raam (617 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Batman looses for he couldn't even fathom the methods to controlling such power. He would be as useless as Ginyu was.

@taichokage: Batman is massively smarter than Vegeta and Goku combined but he doesn't know any ki-based moves or how to fly. Remember this is a complete brain swap so he doesn't automatically inherit all of Goku's techniques, although he would physically be able to perform them.

That's why I gave him a day of prep. Remember when Ginyu brain swapped Goku? Ginyu was already a master martial artist but he still couldn't control Goku's power properly. If this was 0 prep time then forget SSJ2 vs SSJ2, base Vegeta would stomp SSG BatGoku in that case.

Post by taichokage (13,587 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hmm. I didn't think about that. Still Batman's IQ is way up there. I think with a day he could learn the essentials and maybe a special technique or two. But if he realized he were not up to snuff with Goku's normal level, he would likely turn to technology to help him. If he did that Im pretty sure he could still win with Goku's body, even if he were not 100%.
Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (669 posts) See mini bio Level 12

its a real 50/50 here since SSJ2 goku is par with SSJ2 vegeta

unless vegeta uses that ultimate super sayian form then that's different

Post by xlab3000 (1,395 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Stalemate I doubt Goku will fall for the same trick twice by Vegeta.

@Baal_Raam said:

Batman looses for he couldn't even fathom the methods to controlling such power. He would be as useless a Ginyu was.

Hmm so Bats couldn't fathom what a simpleton (Goku) could about ki-based power even though he's surrounded by more power beings than himself on a daily basis (JLA) and battles against more powerful beings than himself on a consistent basis?? Yep... makes a ton of sense.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,156 posts) See mini bio Level 12

1 day of prep. This is Batman in Goku's body. He learns the Instant Transmission. He learns about the Dragon Balls. He learns about the Dragon Radar. He finds the dragons and wishes for his parents back.

Then he goes to the look out; enters the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, and learns his body (muscle memory) all the 120+ martial arts he knows. Then the rest of the 23 hours, spends with his parents.

@Supreme Marvel said:

1 day of prep. This is Batman in Goku's body. He learns the Instant Transmission. He learns about the Dragon Balls. He learns about the Dragon Radar. He finds the dragons and wishes for his parents back.

Then he goes to the look out; enters the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, and learns his body (muscle memory) all the 120+ martial arts he knows. Then the rest of the 23 hours, spends with his parents.

I like this scenario... I like it a lot.

Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20

This would been afar more interesting match if you had just let be Goku vs. Majin Vegeta two evenly matched battle harden warriors.

Post by JThree47605 (1,005 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I always thought skill wise Vegeta was a better fighter than Goku, Goku just always had the higher power level. But Goku with Batman's brain and one day of prep? He becomes God. Vegeta doesn't stand a chance

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

SSJ2 BatGokuman stomps with prep.

Hell, after he is done with Vegeta he reveals that he also used that prep time to get ready against Birusu and then goes to destroy Birusu.

@Supreme Marvel said:

It takes one day for someone who knows nothing about ki to master instant transmission WITHOUT A TEACHER?!!! No being on Earth except Goku knows instant transmission to begin with. With Goku's knowledge gone and the alien planet being more than a day away explain how Batgoku is going to learn this technique.

Batman's knowledge is a huge asset but the fact that Goku's knowledge is gone slows him down a lot. The reason I gave him a day is because I reckoned it's gonna take him like 5 hours just to find someone that knows he's actually a fighter to begin with, especially since he doesn't even know he can fly.

Even if BatGoku does everything you say successfully, Vegeta will actually stomp. Why? Because to make it fair to batman I let him start in SSJ2. Goku can't maintain SSJ2 for a year. It's gonna take Batman a long time just to learn how to go SSJ1, much less than SSJ2. And we know for a fact that having experienced SSJ doesn't automatically mean you can turn into one at will because Goku said so to Future Trunks when they first met. So if Batgoku actually does go hyperbolic, he will run out of SSJ2 after like a week, and he will have to re-learn ssj1 and ssj2. And we know for a fact that mastering the SSJ forms has nothing to do with intellect because Goku was able to do it massively easier than Vegeta, despite Vegeta being smarter. So having bat intellect isn't gonna help there.

There's many scenarios out there that could allow Batgoku to win but I purposely balanced the thread for anti-stomp purposes. It's not gonna be as easy as Batgoku uses hyperbolic chamber and stomps. And since this takes place in DBZ earth, Batgoku doesn't have access to his bat-accessories, so he's gonna have to re-manufacture them from scratch, which greatly limits his otherwise limitless power,

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe said:

Hell, after he is done with Vegeta he reveals that he also used that prep time to get ready against Birusu and then goes to destroy Birusu.

SUCH AWESOMENESSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Son_Wukong (221 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@Carter_esque said:

@Baal_Raam said:

Batman looses for he couldn't even fathom the methods to controlling such power. He would be as useless a Ginyu was.

Hmm so Bats couldn't fathom what a simpleton (Goku) could about ki-based power even though he's surrounded by more power beings than himself on a daily basis (JLA) and battles against more powerful beings than himself on a consistent basis?? Yep... makes a ton of sense.

Dafuq?

Goku may not be book smart, but he is a genius martial artist.

He desends from a warrior race and his whole life revolves around combat, he has been taught about ki control and techniques since he was a child.

Hell, Gods have taught Goku how to further master and control his ki.

The God of Destruction Bills even comments on Goku's ki/martial arts genius:

Beerus tells Goku that Super Saiyan God’s time limit ran out a long time ago. Goku apparently did not notice, because as he fought he absorbed that realm of power into his body. Due to this, even after returning to normal, Goku still did not power down very much. Beerus says that Goku is really something, a rare genius. Now he should be able to be perfectly happy, since this is what he wanted.

Honestly you undersell Goku dramatically then your logic on how Batman is going master ki makes zero sense what so ever.

You think that just because Batman converses with Superman on a daily basis he's going to unlock SSJ3 out of nowhere.

If you'd mentioned how Batman has several years in meditation experience then maybe I'd agree with you.

Even so there's no one to teach Batman how to control ki to the extent needed to defeat Vegeta.

Chapter: 288 (DBZ 94), P12.1-3

Context: Goku encouraging Gohan and Kuririn to fight Ginyu

Goku: “Th-that’s Ginyu! Don’t hesitate, take him out…! The way you are now, you definitely can’t lose! Alright…?! Blow him away…!”

Ginyu: “Blow me away?...Fuhahaha…! You idiot! You say they can’t lose!? This is your former body! It’s battle power is over 180,000! There’s no way they can win!”

Goku: “You’ll understand once you give it a try. That’s my body…Can you perform a Kaio-Ken, or even properly use its ki…?! You can’t put forth a large power unless your mind and body are one…!”

If someone with as much ki and martial arts experience such as Captain Ginyu couldn't control Goku's body/ki I don't think Batman's chances are that good.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@AnimeDefender said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Such words can't even describe it lol

@Son_Wukong said:

@Carter_esque said:

@Baal_Raam said:

Dafuq?

Goku may not be book smart, but he is a genius martial artist.

He desends from a warrior race and his whole life revolves around combat, he has been taught about ki control and techniques since he was a child.

Hell, Gods have taught Goku how to further master and control his ki.

The God of Destruction Bills even comments on Goku's ki/martial arts genius:

Beerus tells Goku that Super Saiyan God’s time limit ran out a long time ago. Goku apparently did not notice, because as he fought he absorbed that realm of power into his body. Due to this, even after returning to normal, Goku still did not power down very much. Beerus says that Goku is really something, a rare genius. Now he should be able to be perfectly happy, since this is what he wanted.

Honestly you undersell Goku dramatically then your logic on how Batman is going master ki makes zero sense what so ever.

You think that just because Batman converses with Superman on a daily basis he's going to unlock SSJ3 out of nowhere.

If you'd mentioned how Batman has several years in meditation experience then maybe I'd agree with you.

Even so there's no one to teach Batman how to control ki to the extent needed to defeat Vegeta.

Chapter: 288 (DBZ 94), P12.1-3

Context: Goku encouraging Gohan and Kuririn to fight Ginyu

Goku: “Th-that’s Ginyu! Don’t hesitate, take him out…! The way you are now, you definitely can’t lose! Alright…?! Blow him away…!”

Ginyu: “Blow me away?...Fuhahaha…! You idiot! You say they can’t lose!? This is your former body! It’s battle power is over 180,000! There’s no way they can win!”

Goku: “You’ll understand once you give it a try. That’s my body…Can you perform a Kaio-Ken, or even properly use its ki…?! You can’t put forth a large power unless your mind and body are one…!”

If someone with as much ki and martial arts experience such as Captain Ginyu couldn't control Goku's body/ki I don't think Batman's chances are that good.

Well I disagree and I'm standing by my statement. Bats is a tactical, fighting genius not to mention a bonafide "prep master". He could learn enough in time to beat Veggies.

Post by Kobra678 (3,229 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Carter_esque: So, you think that even though BatGoku doesn't know how to use ki, he can miraculously learn it in 24 hours and be on the same level as ssj2 vegeta, who has years more experience?

@DBZ_universe said:

@AnimeDefender said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Such words can't even describe it lol

Dear lord I am blinded by the beauty!!! I can now rest in peace.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel