Vegeta vs General Rilldo

Topic started by Obito on Dec. 7, 2012. Last post by debeze 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Location ; A Battle-Damaged City. 

Vegeta can't go SSJ4. 
No prep time. 
Vegeta is being himself. 
Rilldo is blood-lusted. 
Both start on the ground at 26 ft. away. 
Who wins?

Post by taichokage (12,495 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Probably Rildo. Goku said he was stronger than Majin Buu and he had the upper hand in a battle with Gohan. Even though this is GT Vegeta (I assume?) I don't think he is above ssj3 level (Majin Buu level) only up to ssj2. But whether Z or GT i still don't see it.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage:

Didn't gohan beat him? Vegeta < Gohan

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Rildo should win here. Vegeta's highest level is SSJ2 and Rildo should be in the SSJ3 ballpark easy.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

My vote is on Vegeta (if it's GT of course)... even if Rildo is a little more powerful than Kid Buu, I am sure that SSJ2 Vegeta is way more powerful than Kid Buu and also Rildo... so my vote is on Vegeta GT.

but if it's Majin Vegeta like in the picture.... he gets owned.

Post by niBBit (663 posts) See mini bio Level 11

We don't know for sure how strong Rildo is. Goku's exact words were *He might be stronger than Majin Buu* He doesn't say witch Majin Buu, it could be Fat Buu/Kid Buu/Super Buu. In episode 43 *The Resurrection of Cell and Frieza*, Rildo encounters Gohan (base) and briefly fights with him. Rildo used his Ray Beam thing and froze Gohan's arm so it wasn't much of a fight. In the next episode 44 *17 Times 2* Rildo gets litterly one shotted by Majuub (albit it was kida a suprise attack), however when Super 17 is formed and attacks Gohan/Trunks/Vegeta/Majuub it was Vegeta who lasted the longest and had the best showings. He manged to briefly engage S17 and actually managed to get behind him and then later fired his Final Shine Attack while the rest of them where down in the dirt.

Vegeta was also strong enough to battle an Baby infected Gohan and Goten. Vegeta in GT has slowed down his training compared to DBZ but i doubt he dropped it completly like Gohan did. We see him train intensly when Goku was fight Nuova Shenron so for Vegeta to reach SSJ3 lvl's isn't all that wierd. Remember Vegeta was an SSJ2 in the Kid Buu arc, then 10 years have passed and Uub makes an appearance. Then 5 years pas and GT begins (Goku training Uub in the RoSaT) after 15 years i'm sure Vegeta has reached SSJ3 lvls.

As for this battle, if the OP used Majin Vegeta then he loses hard. Rildo like i said could be anywhere from Fat Buu to Mystic Buu for all we know and Majin Vegeta lost against Fat Buu. If we are using GT Vegeta then i say he takes this, don't know for sure if it will be easy or hard or stomp but yeah i think Vegeta takes this.

Stupid GT.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@niBBit said:

We don't know for sure how strong Rildo is. Goku's exact words were *He might be stronger than Majin Buu* He doesn't say witch Majin Buu, it could be Fat Buu/Kid Buu/Super Buu. In episode 43 *The Resurrection of Cell and Frieza*, Rildo encounters Gohan (base) and briefly fights with him. Rildo used his Ray Beam thing and froze Gohan's arm so it wasn't much of a fight. In the next episode 44 *17 Times 2* Rildo gets litterly one shotted by Majuub (albit it was kida a suprise attack), however when Super 17 is formed and attacks Gohan/Trunks/Vegeta/Majuub it was Vegeta who lasted the longest and had the best showings. He manged to briefly engage S17 and actually managed to get behind him and then later fired his Final Shine Attack while the rest of them where down in the dirt.

Vegeta was also strong enough to battle an Baby infected Gohan and Goten. Vegeta in GT has slowed down his training compared to DBZ but i doubt he dropped it completly like Gohan did. We see him train intensly when Goku was fight Nuova Shenron so for Vegeta to reach SSJ3 lvl's isn't all that wierd. Remember Vegeta was an SSJ2 in the Kid Buu arc, then 10 years have passed and Uub makes an appearance. Then 5 years pas and GT begins (Goku training Uub in the RoSaT) after 15 years i'm sure Vegeta has reached SSJ3 lvls.

As for this battle, if the OP used Majin Vegeta then he loses hard. Rildo like i said could be anywhere from Fat Buu to Mystic Buu for all we know and Majin Vegeta lost against Fat Buu. If we are using GT Vegeta then i say he takes this, don't know for sure if it will be easy or hard or stomp but yeah i think Vegeta takes this.

Stupid GT.

The last part of your post sums it up nicely.

For the most part though I would have to say Rildo, SSJ Goku showed more than Vegeta did.

Post by othus12 (6,204 posts) See mini bio Level 12

GT vegeta wins. in the end he had more stamina and endurance than uub even without ssj4

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,158 posts) See mini bio Level 21

GT Vegeta take this, any other will sadly lose

This what I think of GT :)

Post by niBBit (663 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@GIRUGAMESH: Definitely. Just look att he battle between Super 17 and SSJ Vegeta. He did OK-ish at first but then got smacked around like a ragdoll. Goku SSJ punched Super 17 half way across the planet (litterly). Even when S17 delivered some devastating blows he was still kicking. Its so sad that GT was all about Goku and the others where...there. In GT Goku>>>everybody else sadly.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@niBBit:Maybe because goku's training is way unique than others..

All vegeta did was fuck up gravity

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

goku has a special talent ..as much as vegeta trains he will never catch up to goku..

and i think vegeta wins... against goku he had to absorb the sigma force and had the advantage cause he was in his planet...

but rildo was about to beat gohan even tho vegeta was way stronger in GT

and majuub had to come to the rescue...

he one shotted rildo lol.

vegeta ssj2 takes it

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel